Return

The Outlaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Hwayoon's POV -     That jerk won't accept me anymore. My father ruined everything, at least grant what his one and only beloved daughter desires. Now he is arranging my marriage with someone I knew half of my life, Kim Taehyung, that guy from another royal family working under my father. I just returned from a meeting with the warlock captain and General Jongtae. They, or should I say we, discussed about new weapons. For what? To use it against Jungkook?! I scoffed. My four servants trailed behind me, as I made my way back to my chamber. The palace was peaceful and smelled good. Kinda like paradise.    "Hwayoon-ah~!" a voice shouted.   I was about to yell back for its horrible manners for calling me by my name. It reminds me of Jungkook. I turned my head towards the voice and it was Min Yoongi, Kim Taehyung's half brother. He's such a kid sometimes. I haven't seen him ever since I turned 13, that was when he moved to study aboard in Germany. Next to Yoongi was Taehyung, my future husband. He just had moved into the palace recently to study herbal medicine and those science stuff. Taehyung has been in France, also studying aboard. I think his father, the Minister of Education, is too much for him. That is SO much studying. I still remember the time when Taehyung's father had me in for studying. He's so strict and he teaches so well. The King, my father, favorite boy is Taehyung ever since he was born, and they had developed a strong relationship. That's why my father wanted me to marry him.    Yoongi's power is teleportation and Taehyung's power is also teleport but he got invisibility too. Lucky him. They played with their teleport power so much around me when they first hit puberty. When I tried to tag them, they'll teleport away. So then I had to use my telekinesis power to pick them up and tag them. :D But hide-and-seek is so much harder. I always loose.   I waved at them. "Oh, annyeong!" I said, as I walked towards them.    They were checking out the new fountain. Taehyung spoke, "I've haven't seen you in forever, Hwayoon-ah! How have you been, Princess?"   "Good as always. What about you two?"    "Too much studying," Taehyung said, I chuckled a bit.   "We're here to stay for a few days just to relief our stresses."   "Yeah, Yoongi's "thing" is stressing everyday, he told Father that." Taehyung chuckled and Yoongi punched his arm. "Ah..! Apa!"    I giggled. "You guys are still so immature."    Taehyung stopped Yoongi and said, "No, no, not me. Yoongi is the immature one. He still want to mess with me. One time, he kick my , so I accidentally knock him out. A little too hard."   "Hyung is so mean to me. I was just playing around and he does it for real! May the Princess punish him!" Yoongi made us laughed.    "Let's go sit and then talk. My feet hurts." I said.   "Yeh, kon-joon-nim." They both said at the same time.    We sat around a table and my servants stood behind me. Then some other servants brings fresh coffee and set it on the table. "There's another reason why we came here." Yoongi said, sipping from his coffee.    I got curious, "What is it?"    Taehyung spoke, "The King told me to come here because . . . because . . ."   "Because you're getting marry to my great brother Taehyung!" Yoongi blurted. Then Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand.    My smile disappeared. It was true. My father wasn't kidding. I let a short and heavy sigh. "So it's true . . ." I swallowed. I took the coffee with my shaky hands. Taehyung pressed it down, scared I'll spill the hot coffee. I felt his warm hand on mine. His eyes look into mine.    "Don't worry, Princess." He said, as he take his hand away.   Me and Jungkook is really done now. He's gonna be forgotten. I look away from his gaze. I smiled, "I won't be worry. It's life. I had to marry sooner or later anyways."    They both smiled, Yoongi said, "True, Hwayoon is correct. I'm gonna get marry sooner or later too. And you two are getting marry soon, yay! Food~!"   We laughed.          The little talk time is over and I'm having my alone time with Taehyung. Yoongi went to rest in his room. We were sitting on the balcony in the recreation room. My four servants was standing on the door, 20 feet away from us. It was getting cold so the servants pull down the glass forcefield-like window. (whatever that is XD)   "I didn't know this was gonna happen for real, Taehyung." I said, leaning back in the chair.    "I didn't know either. But I'm not all that surprised that I was going to be the one."  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter