Shipwrecked

The Outlaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hwayoon's POV - 

 

As I lie down in bed that night, I thought about Taehyung's harsh words that we couples should go different ways. Even though there are only 10 passengers on board, we still should at least talk a bit. Even though this is a private cruise, we still have to stick together. 

Taehyung came and lay by my side. I turned my back to him, pretending that I was looking for a comfy spot. I heard him toss and turn and then he rests a hand on my waist, on top of the cover.

"Good night, hun." He said. 

I just want to get his hands off me. "Mmm . . ." I sighed, in reply to his 'goodnight'. 

 

                                                      ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~2AM~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

 

I heard water running, rushing somewhere. We might be in a storm. I was half-awakened by that. I groaned. Then I decide to get up but then I lost my balance and fell back into bed. I accidentally hit Taehyung and woke him up. 

"Aigoo, I'm sorry." I said. I realized that I was staring out the window, then i saw lightning flashed. "Taehyung, we should go check outside. It looks hard outside."

"Hwayoon-ah, go back to sleep. It's just a little storm." he said, as he rolled back to sleep. 

When a cruise is rocking this hard and lightning and thunder roamed that much, it's not okay. "If you don't want to, then I'm gonna go." I said to Taehyung as I made my way to the door wearing shorts and a tank top and I just threw a robe on. Just then, there was a fierce knock on the door. Then I opened it. It was my servants. 

"Your Highness, we must get going, the cruise is not going to last. Please hurry!" he said. 

I nodded, and another servant went to get Taehyung out of bed. My servant guided me and we continued. Other staffs was knocking on every door in the cruise. When we got closer to the main deck, there were more noise and shouting. It was pouring and seawater got on deck. 

He helped me up the stairs to the control section. When I got inside, I was already soaked up in saltwater. I saw all the technologies and buttons that activates the cruise. The captain was trying to manage the wheel. There were three other assistants with him, working hard to get connection. THey were shouting, making sure that whoever in on the other side of the radio line hears him.

I went up to the captain, "Captain, is the alarm working?" 

"Nope, we lost that when lightning struck the system." he said swiftly. "I suggests that you and your people should take an emergency boat!"

"What about you, Captain??"

"It's okay, Princess. This is my cruise, if she sinks, then I will too." He said, which brought tears to my eyes. 

I didn't know it was going to be this way. I didn't want to see anyone die anymore. Then I finally made my mind. "Goodbye and good luck, Captain. Your crew, too." I salute to him and left.

My servant and I quickly go down to deck and towards the emergency boat hanging by the cruise-side. I can hear the Captain shouting at the storm and into the radio. I wiped away my tears even though it's already been washed away by rain. My other servants were waiting with Taehyung wrapped in a small blanket, still in his PJs. And some just came out. Then Jungkook and Seoji came out in their PJs and sweaters. I felt a relief.

"Do we have everybody?" I said, they look around and nodded. "The Captain said we should go now." I said, firmly. 

My servants nodded and headed for the boats. I climbed in one with Taehyung and two servants. We put on life vests, but there were only two so the servants gave it me and Taehyung. Taehyung fought and force it back to my servant. He didn't wear any. The rest of the servants helped roll down the boat. Taehyung wrapped his small blanket around me. It was wet and my hair is damped. 

I can see other people, like Jungkook and Seoji and the rest of my servants climbing into the boats, rolling it down to the water surface. Just then our boat hit the surface and it was bumpy. We four hang on tightly on the boat as the servants are trying to row the boat with the provided roars. As the other boats came near, they tied ropes with ours and soon we got six boats tied in a line. Making sure we don't loose one another. THat also includes Jungkook's boat. 
I could see some of my servants didn't have life vests on because there weren't enough. I wasn't sure if I felt tear or just rain on my face but I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"I'm so scared, Taehyung." I manage to get it out. I was so scared that my heart raced and I buried my face into his chest. 

"It's going to be okay." he said. Even though I imagined Jungkook saying that. Jungkook's voice echoed in my ears saying that it was gonna be okay. 

Suddenly, in the corner of my eyes, I glimpse a flash. Then the cruise was on fire!! I saw people running around. Taehyung covered my eyes and I began to sob because I knew they weren't going to make it. I read too much stories about angry storms with ships at sea. 

I began to calm down, but the storm hasn't. 

 

 

 

Jungkook's POV -

 

 

I held Seoji close. One of Hwayoon's servant was with us on the boat, our boat is the four to last boat in line. 

"You okay there?" I asked Seoji.

"Totally." she answered. "In your smelly armpits!! ARGH!!!"

I opened my arms and she made a face at me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter