Day Three { 003 }

35 days to make a nerd fall in love

chapter three; Day Three { 003 }

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg


Sighing quietly as he sat down between his two friends, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, he laid his head on his arms and closed his eyes. The young boy was way too sleepy to listen to his bored history teacher now. Again he hadn't get much sleep the last night, but this time not because of the nerd, this time it just was because he had played some games on his computer all night long. It was way more interesting for him than his sleep, he thought it wouldn't be that bad if he wouldn't get some sleep for one day. But now he regrets it, because he's sure he won't be able to keep awake. The first two lessons were way too bored for that, history was not his favorite subject at all.

His friends looked at each other before they both poked his side, trying to make him open his eyes again. But Kai just kept like that, he didn't care about them right now. “Yah, Kai, why so sleepy?”, Baekhyun asked him. Again, no reaction from Kai. He seemed to sleep already, so Baekhyun just shrugged it off and decided to read the notes from their last lesson again. But Chanyeol didn't want to give up so easy, he knew Kai wasn't sleeping yet, he saw this the way the younger boy breathed.

And Kai, how is the bet working?”, he decided to ask with a small smirk on his lips, knowing too good that Kai hadn't do much till now. “Shut the up, Yeol, I'm sleeping”, Kai hissed back as he turned his head to the other side, still not opening his eyes though. Baekhyun, who didn't know what they talked about, looked to his friend and tilted his head. “What bet are you talking about, Yeol?” - “Oh, that's a funny story. You know, Kai said he was bored and wanted to have a challenge so we made the bet that he wouldn't be able to make this C-”, Chanyeol explained as he got cut off from Kai's hand.

The youngest finally had raised his head up and now glared at his friend, not wanting Chanyeol to tell Baekhyun anything. Turning his head to Baekhyun he smiled innocently at him. “Ah, it's nothing big, really. Don't think about that Baek, the bet is not really interesting.” he hoped his friend would believe that, he really didn't want Baekhyun or anyone else to know about that bet, it would destroy his so called plan to make Chen fall for him. Especially when Baekhyun knew it, because the eyeliner-lover always told everyone every secret.

Baekhyun just shrugged it off then and decided to continue reading his notes, he knew his teacher would ask questions about the last lesson again, he always did that. And Baekhyun wasn't as smart as Kai is, he really needed to learn for school or else he would have bad marks – just like Chanyeol had. And he didn't want bad marks, his parents wouldn't like that. So he tried to do his best to be good in school, even in those bored subjects like history. Because if you have learned it was actually really easy to get a good mark, their teacher wasn't that strict.

Now, let me sleep, okay? I am really tired!” Kai almost pleaded to his friends before he laid his head on his arms again, continuing his try to sleep. Chanyeol just looked at Kai and laughed, it was funny for him how Kai tried everything to keep this bet as a secret. He didn't really understand why though, because if everyone would know about it they could help Kai somehow, couldn't they? And maybe Chen would even fall for him then, which Chanyeol didn't really think at all. Chen was just too.. anti-socialistic to even like anyone.

I hate you, Park Chanyeol. This bet was a stupid idea.”, Kai mumbled before he drifted away to sleep, not caring that the teacher just entered the classroom. His older friend just laughed at him and grinned, it was funny to see Kai like this, not knowing how he could make Chen fall for him.

Chanyeol actually would know a way, because he knew Chen since a long time already. Long before he and Kai met, he and Chen were friends. Best friends, to be honest. But none of his friends knew that and he didn't want them to know. He was the one who ended the friendship because he found out Chen was gay, and Chanyeol didn't like gays. Okay, now he did, but that time when he was Chen's friend he didn't like that Chen was gay and he didn't want to be a friend of a gay person. Maybe it was the idea of his mum too, because his mum always told him to not be nice to gays. And now he ways gay too, or at least bi, which of course his mum didn't know.


 

---------------------------------------------------------

 


 

The history lesson finally had end and Kai left the classroom with his two friends. He slept the whole time long, he didn't even notice that the class had end, Chanyeol had wake him up. Sadly, to be honest. Kai had an awesome dream, he was kinda mad at Chanyeol for waking him up. Having his hands in his pockets he looked around, till now he hadn't see Chen for today, he kind of wondered where that boy would be.

Sighing quietly he looked down to the floor, trying to stay awake. Yes, Kai was still tired. He could fall asleep right here, right now on the corridor while walking. “Kai, I think you should look up, or else you'll crash together with someone~” Chanyeol hummed as he saw someone walking along the corridor as well. The boy in front of him was busy reading his book so he didn't look on the way as well, it was just a question of time for Chanyeol till they would crash together. Not that he really mind that, it would look funny, especially because the other boy is the brown haired boy.

Hm? What did you say?”, Kai looked up, turning his head to his tall friend. He didn't really listen to Chanyeol, he was too tired to even listen to anyone. “Ah, nothing, forget it~”, Chanyeol answered while smirking, he saw it coming. Kai and Chen would crash together and he could laugh, he didn't want to miss that. His friend Baekhyun didn't say anything as well, he was too busy with his phone to even see that. Baekhyun was texting with Kyungsoo, asking him where they could meet the best. So he didn't look up and didn't see Chen as well.

Before Kai could say anything he felt his body crashing into another body, which shocked him a bit. He tried to keep his balance with grabbing after Chanyeol's arm but it didn't help much, the youngest of them fell down in the floor and hissed quietly because his started to hurt. “..”, he mumbled as he rubbed his lightly, looking up to see who he crashed together with. Okay, today wasn't a good day for him, first the thing that he is sleepy and now he crashed together with his nerd, the boy who yelled at him yesterday to leave him alone.

Chen himself felt down as well, landing on his and letting his bag fall down as well. All his things were now on the floor, only the book was still in his hands. Looking up he sighed as he saw Kai sitting in front of him. “Yah, what the hell do you think are you doing, Kai?”, he hissed as he kneed on the floor, already starting to pick all his things up again. Oh how much he hated the kingka right now, why can't that annoying boy just leave him alone? Chen liked it to be alone, he liked it when everyone ignored him.

It was not my fault, okay? You shouldn't have read a book while walking, it's also your fault!”, Kai hissed back. Yes, that wasn't the best way to make the nerd like him, but right now he didn't really care about that. He hated it when someone told him it was his fault even when it wasn't. Okay, maybe it was his fault, but not alone. Chen could have looked on the way too, so it's their both fault, not only Kai's. Right? At least for Kai it was more Chen's then his fault.

Just don't in' annoy me anymore”, the brown haired nerd mumbled as he stood up again, taking his bag and quickly leaving the place. Kai just sighed, he still was sitting on the floor and looked up to his friends who both grinned. Right when he wanted to get up he saw a phone laying on the floor. Did Chen lose it and forgot to pick it up? Quickly he took the phone and stood up then, turning the phone on. On the background was a picture of Chen and Xiumin, it really seemed to be Chen's phone.

He should give Chen his phone back, but how? Chen would think Kai stole it if he would just give him the phone. But how else could he do that? Maybe he could put the phone on Chen's desk before the nerd comes.. Or he just gives it to a teacher telling him he found that on the floor – at least that wouldn't be a lie. But before he will do that.. Maybe he could take this as a chance to get closer to Chen. He could save Chen's number in his phone and write him then, right? Yes, he should do that. Chen would realize that Kai wasn't a bad guy and they could be friends and then lovers. Yes, that was the perfect plan. He should totally do that.

The young boy quickly excused himself that he has to go to the toilet and told his friends he'll come to their table as soon as he is done before he quickly left them alone. After reaching the toilet he went into a cabin and took the phone from Chen out again, quickly turning it on and searching for Chen's number. Kai kind of felt bad for doing that, but he really wanted to get closer to Chen and this would be the only way he could make it, so he had to do it.

After saving Chen's number in his phone he decided to also save his number in Chen's phone. So he quickly created a new contact, naming it “your further friend” and saved his own number under it. He just hoped Chen would answer to him when he will write him because if not this all was done for nothing. Sighing quietly Kai put the phone in his pocket again before leaving the toilet and going back to his friends.


 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 


 

After the break ended Kai quickly got up, telling his friends to hurry because he really wanted to be the first person in their class room. Since he had class with Kyungsoo now he quickly took the hand of his best friend and dragged him with him, not letting Kyungsoo a chance to finish his conversation with Baekhyun he just had.

Yah Kai, why are you so in hurry?”, he asked his friend as he followed the younger one quickly. Kai just turned his head to his friend and smiled, not telling anything. They quickly arrived at their classroom and Kai walked over to Chen's place, luckily there was no one else in the class room right now. Taking Chen's phone out of his pocket he quickly placed it on Chen's desk and left then to sit on his own seat, next to Kyungsoo who looked at him.

Why did you have his phone?” - “We crashed together earlier and he lost it, I thought he wants it back”, Kai quickly explained himself when the other students walked in, Chen also came. Looking over to the nerd Kai watched him as he sat down and took his phone, looking around a bit confused before he shrugged and put it away.

Kai sighed happily, so Chen had his phone back, not knowing that Kai had it. Now he can starts his plan to make Chen fall in love with him and he was sure, he wouldn't fail. Not this time, not now.


 


 


 

tumblr_m1gu5vMEe21rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

» author's ramblings:   Done. Finally. It took me so long to write this stupid chapter.. I hope you guys enjoyed it? My friend said it's good so if not, blame her not me! D: XD And finally, Kai gets some actions and now has a plan how to get Chen. Let's hope he'll success, shall we? C:

-AngelsEmotioniel♥

» layout credit