Chapter 16: Buying a House

A Passionate Lover

Kara had called and made two house appointments for the weekend. One for Saturday afternoon at 2:00. And the other for Sunday at 3:00 in the afternoon.

The weekend had seemed to come so fast for them. Kara already had gone to the bank and had her necklace looked at to have the inheritence taken out and transferred into an account for whenever she needed the money.

 

By the time Sunday came and she looked at the last house. She had made a decsision and Sho and everyone else agreed. She had called the couple who had owned the house she had visited on Saturday. She had thanked them for them taking time out of their busy schedual to show them the house. But she had found another house with more of what she was looking for. She had told them she had loved the house. But it wasn't what she was exactly looking for.

"I can have the papers drawn up for you right away." The man said as he walked over to a cabinet and unlocked the top dwarer. He pulled out a stack of papers and laid them in front of her, Sho, and the others. "Here you go. I'll let you have some time to look at them. And when you're done. You can come looking for me in the library."

"Okay," Kara said smiling at him.

Sho and the others looked at Kara with smiles on thier faces.

"You look happy about choosing this house Kara-chan." Sho said smiling at her.

"Yeah," Kara paused then said. "I like that this house house has a nice security system to it. The other house didn't. It's one of the main reasons why I chose this house. Another is the size of the house. It has a lot of rooms which I like. And it has quite a nice size back yard." Kara said smiling as she looked though the papers and had signed the last paper. Saying the house was now hers. "Okay. Let's go and take this to him. And then I'll go to the bank and have the money transferred to his account."

"Okay." Sho said smiling at Kara.

                                                             --------------------------------------------------

"You can move in here anytime you wish. I already have another house with my important stuff already in it. I planned on moving there as soon as I had sold this house."

"Thanks alot, Mr. Tsubaka." Kara said bowing towards him. "I can go to the bank and have your money transferred from my account to yours."

"That would be great, Miss Shinamori." Mr. Tsubaka said smiling at her.

Kara and Sho had left with Mr. Tsubaka and had gone to the bank and transferred her money to his account with the help of one of the accountants there.

They had left the bank and had gone back to the house.

Mr. Tsubaka had Kara and everyone else have their hands and eyes scanned at the front of the house where the camera was. So it made it easier for them to enter the house and have no intruders at the house.

                                                               --------------------------------------------------

"I hope you will enjoy this house as much as I have. Take care Miss Shinamori. I'm glad to do business with you." Mr. Tsubaka said shaking her hand. Then he shook Sho's hand and everyone else's hands.

"Thank you very much Tsubaka-san. I'm sure I will enjoy this house you had given us. I'm very grateful to your hospitality to show us this wonderful house of yours." Kara said smiling back at him.

"It was my pleasure." Mr. Tsubaka said as he handed her the keys to the house. "Here are your house keys. Take care Miss Shinamori. Goodbye," Mr. Tsubaka said bowing towards Sho and everyone else.

"Goodbye," Sho and everyone else said as they watched him leave.

Kara had tears falling out of her eyes all of a sudden.

"Kara-chan?" Sho asked then smiled seeing her smile.

"We have our own house again, Sho-kun. I'm so happy." Kara said looking at him.

Jun and everyone else smiled at them.

"Yeah. We do. And it's all thanks to what you did Kara-chan." Sho said kissing her lips. "Would you like to go and see Sakura-san and Miaka-chan?" Sho asked.

"Yeah. I would like them to know what we have now." Kara said smiling at Sho.

"Okay." Sho said smiling at her.

Everyone had left and had gone to Kara's coffee shop.

"Kara-chan! Hi!" Miaka said running up to her and hugged her.

"Hi Miaka. Hi Sakura." Kara said smiling at them.

"You seem to be in a happy mood Kara-chan. Did something good happen?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah." Kara said smiling as she had shown them the house key to her new home she had just bought.

"You had found one you liked?" Sakura asked smiling at her.

"Yeah." Kara paused then said smiling, "it's a great house. I love it. And the man I had bought it from already had another house. So he said we could move in the house right away."

"What's this about a new house, Kara-chan?" Spoke a voice behind her.

Kara looked and smiled. "Ichigo. Hi guys." She said smiling at Kazu and everyone else. "We had just bought a new house. And one of the great things about it is that it has a security system to it. Mr. Tsubaka had helped us scan our prints so the security system would let us pass. It scans both our hands and our eyes so it makes sure the right people are entering the gates. If it doesn't recognize either prints. It won't open up the gates."

"That would definately leave out uninvited guests." Ichigo said smiling at Kara. "I'm really glad for you Kara-chan."

"I had come to invite you guys over. Would you like to come and see it?" Kara asked.

"Sure," everyone said smiling at her.

Everyone had left a few minutes later.

                                                                ------------------------------------------------------

Kara had gone to the front of the house and had placed her hand on the hand scanning machine as well as looked at the other scanning machine. A few seconds later the gate had opened up to allow them to enter. Kara had stopped Miaka, Sakura, Ichigo, Masaki, Kazu, and Hizaki.

She had their hands and eyes scanned and then pressed in the code to allow for them to pass.

"That's a nice security asystem you have now Kara-chan." Ichigo said walking with her towards the house.

"Another thing nice about it is. If any unwanted visitors come, it sends a signal to the police. And they come right away to deal with them." Kara paused then said smiling. "Now you guys can come here and it will let you easily enter because it has your prints in the system which was allowed by the code I had just pressed into it."

"That sounds cool." Ichigo said.

"Yeah. Now only family members can enter this home." Kara paused then said grabbing Ichigo's hand. "Ichigo, I have a favor to ask you."

"What is is?" Ichigo asked looking at her.

"Will you walk me down the aisle? When Sho-kun and I decide to get married?"

"I'd be honored to." Ichigo said smiling at her.

"Thanks," Kara said smiling back at him.

                                                                            --------------------------------------------

Kara and everyone else had decided to sleep in the living room. They had agreed tomorrow would be a good day to start shopping for new furniture. Ichigo, Masaki, Hizaki, Kazu, Miaka, and Sakura had left the house a little while after checking the house out.

Everyone had gone to sleep after the security system was armed.