Chapter 15: The Search Begins

A Passionate Lover

Everyone arrived at the hotel they were staying at for now. They had booked three rooms.

Kara and Sho had one room. Jun and Satoshi had one room. And Masaki and Kazunari had shared the last hotel room.

Kara was thinking of how she could find a house for everyone to live in. She wanted to get one that was just like her parents house. Not only because it would remind her of her parents. But also because she would have been happy in finding a house for them.

"Are you okay, Kara-chan?" Sho asked as he placed his arm around her waist.

"Yeah," Kara said looking at him. "I'm just thinking."

"About what?"

"I was thinking I wanted our house, when we find it, to be just like how my parent's house was." Kara said smiling at him.

Sho smiled as he kissed her. "I'm sure we'll find a house similar just like your parents."

"I also hope that when we do find it. We won't have any unwanted visitors."

"I hope so too," Sho said as he knew what Kara was saying. He paused then said kissing her lips and said smiling, "let's go to sleep now."

"Okay," Kara said as she laid her head on Sho's chest as he wrapped his arms around her as he held her close. "Good night, Sho-kun, I love you."

"I love you too, Kara-chan." Sho said as he kissed her forhead.

They had soon fallen asleep.

                                                                ---------------------------------------------

The next morning when Kara had woken up. She saw Sho awake watching her.

"Good morning, Sho-kun." Kara said smiling at him as she gently ran her fingers against his abdomen.

Sho smiled as he ran his hands over her curves and said, "good morning, Kara-chan. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yeah," Kara gasped as he slipped his finger inside her warmth.

Sho smiled hearing her gasp. "Did you like that, Kara-chan?" He asked kissing her passionately.

"You have to ask me that?" Kara asked teasingly. She paused then said wrapping her arms around his neck. "You know I like anything you do to me."

"I know you do. I just like to hear you say you like what I do to you." Sho said smiling at her.

Kara grinned as she said, "but I don't like what you do you to me, Sho-kun." She seen his expression begin to change into a somewhat sad expression. "I love what you do to me." Kara said placing her hand against his cheek.

"You're teasing me Kara-chan. That's not nice." Sho had bent down and slipped one of her s in his mouth and slid his tounge against the tip. Which made her lift her body towards him. "I think I'm going to have to punish you." He said grinning at her.

Kara smiled as she saw a fire lit in his eyes. She reached her hands up and went to wrap them around his neck.

But Sho had grabbed them and held them above her head. He had smiled as he once again went back to his assault on her body.

"Sho-," Kara gasped but was cut off by Sho's lips as he caught hers in a searing kiss. She opened her legs as she felt him slide his hand towards her nether regeion.

But he didn't touch there which brought a small unsatisfied sound from Kara's throat.

"Don't you like my teasing, Kara-chan?" Sho asked sliding his tounge against the base of .

"I do. But," Kara gasped as he slipped his finger inside then pulled it back out.

"Tell me Kara-chan. What do you want?" Sho asked kissing her lips.

"You." Kara said simply. "I want you, Sho-kun."

"Okay," Sho said smiling as he bent over and claimed her lips in a searing kiss as he slid inside her body in one swift motion.

The next second, Sho had started to slip in and out of Kara in rythmic motions. Repeating the movement as he kissed her passionately had brought both of them to a sweet and hot .

Sho slipped out of Kara a few seconds later and smiled as he brushed her hair out of her eyes.

"Did you like that, Kara-chan?" Sho asked kissing her.

"I did." Kara said smiling at him as she was still breathing hard.

"I'm glad." Sho said smiling at her.

                                                                 --------------------------------------------

"Good morning, you two." Jun and Masaki said grinning at Kara and Sho.

"Morning," Kara said smiling.

"Morning," Sho said smiling back.

"Did you want to do anything today?" Jun asked.

"Well I wouldn't mind going to the store to buy a few news papers. I was thinking about looking for our house starting today. I was thinking if I used the internet. It might be easy for them to find out what I've been doing."

"How about we go and do that now?" Sho asked smiling at her.

"Sure," Kara said smiling at him.

About twenty minutes later everyone had left the hotel and had gone to the different shopping districts in Tokyo.

                                                                 -------------------------------------------------

About two hours later everyone arrived at the music studio. Kara had carried a stack of newspapers and home buying guides. Sho had dropped her off in Kitazawa's office and had left to go to the studio with everyone else.

"What do you have with you, Kara-chan?" Kitazawa asked walking up to her seeing the stacks of newspapers and buying guides in her lap.

"I had bought some home buying guides. I wanted to try and start finding a home for everyone." Kara said back as Kitazawa sat down next to her.

"What kind of house were you looking for?"

"I wanted something similar to my parents house. They had a three bedroom and two baths house. It also had a full living room, dining, and kitchen area with quite a huge backyard." Kara said smiling.

"That sounds expensive. Do you have that kind of money, Kara-chan?" Kitagawa asked as he started to look through the newspapers with her.

"My parents had left me quite a big inheritence before they died. So I do have the money. I think the buying range I have is between the four hundred million yen and five hundred million yen mark. That would be half of my inheritence. So I wanted at least half of it to be spent on our home While the rest can be used for the wedding and whatever else I wanted." Kara said smiling at him.

"Okay," Kitazawa paused then said. "Let's start looking for that type of house with in your price range."

"Thank you for helping me, Kitazawa-san." Kara said smiling at him.

"You're welcome, Kara-chan."

                                                              ------------------------------------------------

Kara and Kitazawa had finished searching throught the papers and catalogues within two hours. She had found five houses that fell into her buying range. Four of the five had 4 bedrooms, with two and a half baths, and full dining room, living room, kitchen, and two extra rooms.

But two of those four had a wide back yard, garage and shed.

Kara had circled the two houses and planned on calling to make appointments for the weekend.

One house will be visited on Saturday. And the other will be visited on the fallowing Sunday.

Sho and everyone else had taken a break for lunch from work. They came and see how Kara was doing in searching through the newspapers and catalogues she had bought.

"I had found five houses. But narrowed it down to two houses that I wanted the most." Kara said showing Sho and the others the houses she circled. "Plus they are well within the buying range I was looking for."

"That's good to know." Sho said smiling at her. "Maybe we can look at them over the weekend."

"You guys can have the weekend off to go and look at them." Kitazawa said.

"Thanks Kitazawa-san," everyone said bowing towards him.

"Sure." Kitazawa said smiling.

"We'll get going back to work. We'll see you in a while, Kara-chan." Sho said leaning over and kissed her on the lips.

"Okay," Kara said smiling at him. "I'll see you guys later." Kara said as everyone left Kitazawa's office.