two

alone

"tao! what's the answer for question number 2?" i snap out of my thought when our home teacher, tiffany, called me.

"urm... i don't know teacher sorry..." i stand up while looking at the ground. "pay attention zitao, the exam is coming soon! you also have alot of unexcused absent in your record so try and not to skip school again" the teachers said. "yes sir" i said while fidgetting with his fingers. "you can sit now" the teacher said and i immediately sit down and feel relief to be out of the class attention.

i know the teacher mean no harm and just want the best for me, but some time he really make me feel scared. i continue to drift into my thought and ignore the teacher infront of me before the bell rings. "president kim" the teacher said and the short handsome boy immediately stand up. "attention" everyone fixed their posture. "bow" the whole class bow before the teacher said something "zitao, meet me in the teacher's room later"

i feel my heart stop a bit and i start to recall everything incase i did anything wrong in this weeks. i only remember skipping class a few time and not coming to school a few days but that wouldn't be enough to get called into the teacher's room.

i sigh and pack my stuff into my backpack before walking when suddenly i bump into a figure and fall painfully on my . "sorry, u okay?" that voice though. the voice that i miss the most. i lift my head and there it is, his beautiful face. it been awhile since i since i look at his face directly since i been avoiding to look at him although we were in the same place all the time.

i quickly get up and walk fastly to the teacher's room. once im sure he's far from me, i let out a breath i didn't even know im holding. the feeling is my heart is so unbearable than i feel tears prick in my eyes. look at me, a gay freak. i hate everything right now. i wipe the tears that almost fall from my eyes and slowly walk to the teacher's room.

"oh tao! i want to ask you about your grade, it dropping really low since the last time. what happen tao?" she look at me, demanding for explaining. "urm... i... dont know..." i bite my lips and let my eyes stick to the grounds. "tao..." she sigh. "you used to be the most brilliant student in class, do you have any problem at home?" i shook my head "then?" she asked again.

"i dont have the urge to study" i lie. well it's not entirely a lie, after all the i went through, im too tired to even think about studying.

"you cant just say you lost the urge to study tao, try hard okay maybe it'll work out again" she pat my shoulder and give a beautiful smile.

"Mrs. Hwang?" i heard a deep voice from behind me. "oh hey, are you the new student?" i turned my head towards the person and i am automaticly struck at his flawless face. he have a perfect jawline, sparkling eyes and pouty lips.

"yes" he smile as the sun glow at his face

"i'm oh sehun"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now before you kill me for this short chapter, i am very sorry! ><

this is the first time i actually wrote a story that isnt actually for my boring or anything lololol xD

there's some reader that asked me to change this story to a girlXboy story but im used to so i am VERY SORRY to the reader who doesn't come to read :(

also, HOLY SHEET 10 SUBS FROM FIRST UPDATE NEVER GET THIS MUCH SUBS

thank you guys <33333

reminder : english isn't my first languages~~~~

love you guys!

o.