Business Trip

xoxo

Title: Business Trip

Summary: Ever since coming back from a business trip Woohyun has been acting distant.

Rating:

Pairing: woogyu

Genre: Fluff

-

Sunggyu yawned as he steered the car into the airport parking lot. He had rushed there after work to pick up Woohyun, who was just returning from a business trip. He was definitely tired, but he was obviously looking forward to finally seeing his boyfriend after a whole week. He already planned out what they would do: , sleep, then wake up and have some more , and then sleep for the rest of the next morning. He nodded contentedly, quite happy with his plan.

Ah, but what if I get hungry…” Sunggyu gasped, and then spotted a pizza advertisement on a passing bus. “Ah, we’ll order delivery! Great, then it won’t invade with my plans. Yes, that’s it…I’m a genius.” He his chin, as if he were some sort of wise intelligent soul. He made his way into the airport and stood by the other people who were waiting for the passengers to arrive.

A small old lady beside him smiled up at him.

Sunggyu tilted his head politely and sent her a small smile.

“I’m waiting for my granddaughter to arrive.” She told him.

“Oh, uh, that’s nice.” Sunggyu nodded.

“She’s very pretty.” She winked.

Sunggyu smiled slightly, but didn’t say anything. He didn’t really know why this ahjumma was trying to set her granddaughter up with a man she met at the airport that for all she knew, could be a murderer or a psychopath or something. All he did know was that he was very and he wished Woohyun would just come out already.

“Are you single?” The lady asked him.

Sunggyu internally sighed.

Here it comes.

The neighborhood ahjummas were always pestering Woohyun and him with questions like that.

Why don’t handsome boys like you two have girlfriends yet?

My daughter is single you know? She’s very pretty!

I can set you up with my cousin’s daughter~

And the list went on. Well, that is until one day, when Sunggyu and Woohyun got drunk and started making out on the roof top. After that the ahjummas kept their mouths shut, so Sunggyu guessed they had somehow seen. He didn’t really care that much, because now they didn’t bother him that much. Woohyun, however had gotten really worried over it, and was scared the ahjummas, who usually loved him, would hate him. But fortunately they treated both Sunggyu and Woohyun exactly the same, except that they strongly avoided talking about their love lives.

“Sunggyu-yah!”

Sunggyu looked up when he saw Woohyun walking up to him, wheeling his suit case behind him. He smiled slightly and waved.

“Yah? What’s with the yah?” Sunggyu snorted. “Where’s your respect?”

“I don’t need to have respect for someone like you.” Woohyun joked and Sunggyu playfully shoved him. But then Sunggyu really took in Woohyun and noticed he had definitely lost weight. Woohyun saw the concerned look on Sunggyu’s face and uneasily adjusted his shirt collar and smiled awkwardly.

“What happened? Couldn’t eat in the plane ‘cause you were too scared?” Sunggyu decided to keep the atmosphere light. He would just make Woohyun eat extra dessert later on and feed him some snacks.

Woohyun snorted. “Isn’t that you, Mr. Scared of heights?”

“Shut up, I’m not scared of heights!” Sunggyu frowned. “I just...prefer to keep my feet firmly on the ground instead of up in the clouds like some delusional—.”

“Ok, ok.” Woohyun laughed, placing an arm around Sunggyu’s shoulder and patting his back. “You’re very brave.”

“Like you’re one to talk.” Sunggyu retorted. “You couldn’t stop clutching onto me and crying when we watched that one movie—.”

“Pinocchio was a very scary movie ok?!” Woohyun stammered. “They were in a whale’s stomach! That’s scary! Like the whale didn’t even chew them up, he just swallowed them whole!”

“Uh huh…”

“How does that even work? I—.”

“Yes, yes the whale’s digestive system is an enigma.” Sunggyu waved him off, noticing the ahjumma from before still eyeing him, probably planning her grandaughter’s wedding. “Let’s go to the car.”

xoxo

 “No, don’t mind me, I got it.” Woohyun muttered sarcastically, as he struggled to stuff his bag into the trunk of Sunggyu’s car.

“Here,” Sunggyu rolled his eyes, pressing his palms over Woohyun’s hands and helping him fit the bag into the car’s trunk.

“Thanks.” Woohyun breathed, tugging at his shirt collar and looking around the dark parking lot. “What’s the time? You must be tired.” He grinned.

“You bet I am.” Sunggyu huffed, slamming the back door shut.

“Me too.” Woohyun yawned, stretching his arms over his head. “We should go home and sleep.”

Sunggyu immediately frowned. That definitely did not coincide with his plan.

“Uh wait,” He grabbed onto Woohyun’s arm. “That’s…that’s all?”

“Hm?” Woohyun blinked.

Sunggyu tugged on his arm, pulling him closer, and pouted. “You haven’t seen me the whole week and all you want to do is sleep?”

Woohyun chuckled. “Someone’s ~”

“Shut up!”

“Not even denying it~?”

“ you!”

“I bet you want to~”

“Aish!” Sunggyu threw his hands up in the air. “Forget it. You’re annoying. Let’s go home.”

xoxo

As soon as they arrived home, and Woohyun pulled off his shoes at the entrance way, Sunggyu grabbed his face and pressed his lips to Woohyun’s. He impatiently tugged at the younger’s jacket, pulling it off with haste.

“Yes I’m and its all your fault.” Sunggyu tugged on Woohyun’s arm, leading him to their bedroom. “You’re going to pay for it right now.”

Woohyun laughed awkwardly and pulled his arm away, causing Sunggyu to stop and turn.

“Why’d you stop?”

“Uh…” Woohyun rubbed the back of his head uneasily. “I-I told you before, I’m tired. I really don’t want to tonight, ok?”

Sunggyu frowned. “I thought you liked rough .”

“It’s not that.” Woohyun rubbed his arm, not making eye contact. “I’m just really tired Gyu.”

“Oh…” Sunggyu bit his lip. He was definitely feeling more than a little frustrated that everything was not going according to his plan. They should have been at round two by now.

“Let’s sleep ok?” Woohyun pulled on Sunggyu’s hand. “We can cuddle~”

“No.” Sunggyu thought. That was the worst thing ever. Sure he didn’t mind cuddling. Cuddling was nice after . But before it, it was just like someone holding a piece of chocolate cake in front of you and telling you that you can’t eat it. It was torture.

But despite that, there he was, crawling into bed with Woohyun snuggling into his chest.

It would be a lie to say Sunggyu slept well that night.

xoxo

The next morning Sunggyu woke up hating everything and everyone. He almost regretted not taking that ahjumma up on her offer to date her granddaughter. Maybe the granddaughter would have had with him. No, Sunggyu was absolutely positive she would have. In fact he was convinced probably everyone in the entire country had last night, except him. He was that pissed off.

And then Woohyun walked in from the bathroom, fresh out of the shower, wearing nothing but boxers and a white t-shirt and Sunggyu hated everything even more.

“I hate you.” Sunggyu muttered, glaring at the younger.

“No you don’t.” Woohyun grinned, sitting on the edge of the bed. “You love me.”

Sunggyu studied Woohyun’s face for a moment. “You look well rested.”

“Huh?” Woohyun absently ran a hand through his hair. “Yeah, I always sleep the best next to you.”

“So you’re definitely not tired anymore?” Sunggyu pulled off the covers and crawled across the bed towards Woohyun.

“Uh, I guess not—.” Woohyun immediately got up, reading into the older’s scheme. “H-How about I go make breakfast?” He suggested and raced out of the bedroom, so fast as if the place were on fire.

Sunggyu groaned, collapsing back on the bed. “What’s wrong with him?” He wondered. Woohyun wasn’t one to ever refuse him. It was weird. Sunggyu figured Woohyun would be up for it now that he had gotten a full night’s rest. But sadly that didn’t appear to be the case.

xoxo

But Sunggyu’s misfortune didn’t end there. That evening, when they got into bed, Woohyun immediately turned off the light and dove under the covers. Sunggyu rolled his eyes when he heard extremely fake snoring coming from the younger’s side.

“Yah, I know you’re not really sleeping.” He pulled the quilt off Woohyun. “Why’re you avoiding me?”

“Sunggyu…” Woohyun groaned, pretending to already be asleep. “I’m tired—.”

“Stop acting!” Sunggyu yelled. “How can you be asleep seconds after lying down?!”

When Woohyun didn’t answer, and kept his eyes shut, Sunggyu sighed and gave up.

xoxo

The next morning, he tried to surprise Woohyun in the shower, only to find the bathroom door locked.

Oh this is just getting ridiculous!” Sunggyu slapped a palm to his forehead. Woohyun never locked the bathroom door, unless he was taking a dump and sometimes even then…Sunggyu realized there was something very wrong. So that night, when they went out to a restaurant for dinner, Sunggyu decided to approach the subject.

“Woohyun-ah…” Sunggyu watched the younger man sitting across from him, intently studying his menu.

“Hm?” Woohyun hummed, taking a sip of his water.

“Do you not find me attractive anymore?”

Sunggyu frowned at Woohyun’s amused expression.

“What?” Woohyun grinned.

“I’m serious.” Sunggyu scowled. “You’ve been avoiding me ever since you got back…did something happen?”

“Uh…” Woohyun averted his eyes. “O-Of course not.”

“Don’t want to tell me, huh?” Sunggyu propped his elbow on the table.

“Its nothing, really.” Woohyun smiled in an attempt to ease the atmosphere.

“Liar.”

“It really isn’t anything.”

“Wow it must be really bad if you don’t want to tell me.” Sunggyu snorted. “What? Did you cheat on me? Isn’t that what always happens when people go on business trips in TV shows and whatever.” He was joking, but Woohyun didn’t answer and stared at the bread basket with an unreadable expression. Sunggyu laughed uneasily. “You…you didn’t—?”

“Of course not!” Woohyun blurted out. But he still wouldn’t make eye contact with Sunggyu.

“…Nam Woohyun, if you’re lying to me—.”

“I would never cheat on you!” Woohyun frowned. “You know that.”

Sunggyu breathed a sigh of relief. He really didn’t think Woohyun would cheat on him, but he knew the younger was definitely hiding something from him.

“Yeah, besides who would you cheat on me with? I’m way better looking that your co-workers.” Sunggyu joked and Woohyun laughed and everything seemed ok again.

Except not really, because Sunggyu secretly followed Woohyun to work that Monday morning. He was determined to find some clues as to what Woohyun was hiding.

He spotted Woohyun at his desk with some of his coworkers and quickly darted behind a large potted plant. He peered out from behind one of the drooping plastic leaves, attempting to listen in on their conversation.

“So did you tell him yet?” One of Woohyun’s coworkers, Dongwoo asked with a bright smile.

“How could I?” Woohyun sighed. “He’ll hate me…”

“Maybe he won’t mind?” The tallest of the group, Sungyeol shrugged.

“Doubt it…” Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck. “Sunggyu is…well he’s pretty conservative.”

“But what can he do about it? It’s already been done…” The man leaning against Woohyun’s desk, Myungsoo blinked.

“Damn…” Woohyun massaged his temples. “Why did I have to get drunk like that…?”

“It’s all our faults.” Dongwoo patted his shoulder reassuringly. “We all could have put a stop to it.”

“But we were all pretty drunk that night!” Sungyeol exclaimed. “Besides it was just an accident!”

“But Sunggyu won’t see it that way.” Woohyun frowned. “How am I supposed to explain it to him? Do you think he’ll forgive me?”

“Forgive him?” Sunggyu blinked. “What did he do that he would need my forgiveness?”

“How about we all come with you?” Dongwoo suggested, with a comforting smile. “Would that help? We could explain—.”

“That would just make it worse!” Woohyun groaned, collapsing onto his chair, with his forehead hitting the desk with a thud.

“You never know…” Myungsoo smirked. “He could be totally into it.”

Woohyun raised his head to glare at Myungsoo. “He won’t be! I know he won’t…guys I really screwed up this time.”

“We’re sorry Woohyunnie.” Dongwoo pouted. “We all went too far.”

“No, I should have known better too.” Woohyun sighed.

“What the hell are they talking about?” Sunggyu squinted his eyes, hoping to get some kind of gist of what exactly happened. “They said they were all drunk…ok…so? So what mistakes do people make when they’re drunk? Well all kinds…hm they said they all did it together. They all could have stopped it. It’s something that I might not mind…that I might be into? What? What the heck does that mean? Is it something ual? Wait but Woohyun said he didn’t cheat…besides which one of them would he cheat with? Since they said they all—w-wait a second!” Sunggyu clamped a hand to his mouth so he wouldn’t gasp. “They all did it together….they all did…they…” Sunggyu’s eyes darted around the office in a panic. “Oh no…” Sunggyu immediately got to his feet and sprinted out of Woohyun’s office. “Oh no…this is not good.” He kept murmuring to himself. “This is not good at all…” He shook his head, unaware of the strange looks people were giving him as he paced the parking lot.

xoxo

When Woohyun got home from work that evening, he found a very troubled Sunggyu sitting on the couch in his sweats, his hair a mess, and his eyes serious.

“Didn’t you have work today?” Woohyun asked, as he put his bag down.

Sunggyu looked up and Woohyun could see the bags under his eyes.

“You lying cheating bastard…!” Sunggyu pointed a finger at him.

Woohyun grinned. “Is this some new kind of roleplaying—?”

“This is not a joke you little erted !” Sunggyu got up, charging towards him.

“Oooh ~” Woohyun chuckled.

“Stop it!” Sunggyu growled. “I’m serious!”

“About what?” Woohyun casually brushed past him and headed for the kitchen. “Handcuffing me to the bed and teaching me a lesson?” The younger joked as he opened up the fridge.

“I know what happened on the business trip.”

Woohyun’s smile faded in an instant as he immediately spun around. “That…how did you find out?”

Sunggyu folded his arms. “I have my ways.”

“I…” Woohyun looked down, thinking about the words that Sunggyu had just called him. “You…do you really hate it?”

“Of course I hate it! What the is wrong with you? Who would actually like it? Some creepy ert maybe…”

Woohyun looked as if Sunggyu had just ripped out his heart and threw it into the flames of hell.

“I…” Woohyun murmured weakly. “I-I’m sorry. It was an accident—.”

“If you’re sorry, then why the hell would you do something like that in the first place? You think a crappy sorry can make up for it?!” Sunggyu yelled, hands on his hips. He didn’t understand why Woohyun looked like he was about to cry. If anything it should be him about to cry. Woohyun’s the one who cheated on him—and with three other guys too.

Woohyun whimpered, looking very much like a kicked puppy.

“Don’t make that face! I’ll never forgive you.” Sunggyu stated cruelly.

“I…” Woohyun clutched onto Sunggyu’s shirt sleeve. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t want to tell you…I thought I could just get an appointment with the tattoo removal place and then you would never have to know—.”

“Wait what?” Sunggyu blinked. “The…what?”

Woohyun frowned. “The…tattoo removal place?”

“Tattoo…?” Sunggyu stared, feeling very idiotic for a second, especially when Woohyun turned around and lifted his shirt. There was a red heart with Sunggyu’s name printed inside it inked onto the skin of his lower back.

“You…that’s what you were hiding?” Sunggyu’s mouth hung slightly ajar. “…A tramp stamp?”

“D-Don’t call it that!” Woohyun whined. “I promise I’ll get an appointment and remove it tomorrow—!”

“No wait, I thought…” Sunggyu actually started laughing, confusing Woohyun farther.

“Why are you laughing?” Woohyun frowned.

“This is just…” Sunggyu shook his head in amusement. He couldn’t believe that he would think Woohyun would ever cheat on him, and have a foursome at that. “Nah.” He waved it off. “I don’t care about the stupid tattoo.”

“Huh?” Woohyun blinked. “But before you—?”

“I thought it was something else, but never mind.” Sunggyu smiled. “But what were you planning anyways? To avoid letting me see your back until you got it removed?”

“Well yeah…” Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck. “Since I thought you would hate it or something. I-I mean it was all an accident really. We got drunk one night and ended up at a tattoo parlor, and the other guys were egging me on and stuff and I was so piss drunk…and ended up getting this.” He looked away shamefully. “It’s really stupid right?”

“That’s why you were avoiding me this whole week?”

Woohyun nodded quietly. “I thought you might see it...if we…you know?” He smiled at Sunggyu. “I can’t believe you thought I wasn’t attracted to you anymore.”

“Well what was I supposed to think?” Sunggyu pouted. “If I was a lesser man you would have seriously taken out a chunk of my self esteem you know?”

Woohyun chuckled. “Well, I’ll get it removed tomorrow and then we can—.”

“Yah, I don’t care about the tattoo dummy.” Sunggyu sighed.

“Yeah, but still I—.” Sunggyu gripped onto Woohyun’s arm cutting him off.

“Didn’t you hear me?” Sunggyu shot him a meaningful look. “I said I don’t care about the tattoo.”

The edge of Woohyun’s mouth curved up slightly. “So…you like it?”

“Well,” Sunggyu pursed his lips, thinking it over. “I mean it basically means I’m on your twenty-four seven so I can’t complain.”

Woohyun’s smile instantly faded. “…What?”

“Well figuratively speaking of course.” Sunggyu grinned, turning to Woohyun. “Should we make it literal?”

-

So basically 99% of these end with Sunggyu being a ert.