Hard work

xoxo

Title: Hard work

Summary: Woohyun shows off his chocolate abs.

Rating:  

Pairing: woogyu

Genres: Fluff

-

 “Yes…this is it. I finally did it.” Woohyun nodded approvingly in the mirror of his small closet bedroom.

“Hyung,” There was a knock at the closed door, before Sungjong opened it. “We were just going to…” He paused, seeing Woohyun shirtless, staring at himself in the full length mirror. “…Are you ing to your reflection again—?”

“I-I never did that!” Woohyun flushed. “That was Myungsoo!”

“Oh…right.” Sungjong sighed. He watched Woohyun check himself out in the mirror once more before finally giving in and asking, “What’re you doing?”

Woohyun eagerly spun around with a proud grin. “Isn’t it great?”

Sungjong looked him up and down before tilting his head. “I don’t get it…did you clean your belly button or—?”

“No!” Woohyun huffed. “My abs! I got them back! I finally got them to how I want them to be.” The he frowned slightly. “Are they…” He smiled unsurely. “They’re still not good huh?”

“Oh, uh no of course not!” Sungjong assured him. “They’re great. I’m sure the fans will love them.”

“Yah,” Sunggyu appeared behind the maknae in the doorway. “What’s taking you—?”

He trailed off, noticing Woohyun without a shirt. “Why aren’t you dressed stupid? We have to go soon!”

“Ok fine.” Woohyun groaned, turning to find a shirt. “Don’t nag me.”

“I wouldn’t have to if you didn’t take five hours just to get ready!” Sunggyu harped.

“Blah, blah, blah, that’s all I hear coming from your mouth.” Woohyun stuck his tongue out at Sunggyu.

“You little bastard…” Sunggyu gritted his teeth.

Sungjong sighed, instinctively deciding this to be the best time to make his escape. So he did, leaving the two main vocals alone in Woohyun’s room. It was silent for a moment.

“Well?” Sunggyu folded his arms. ‘What’re you standing around for? Go get dressed!”

“I know!” Woohyun retorted, and then averted his eyes. “It’s just…”

“What?” Sunggyu raised an eyebrow.

“I mean…d-don’t you notice anything…different?”

“Different?” Sunggyu looked around the small room. “Uh…is that a new rug—?”

“Not about the room!” Woohyun huffed, and the pointed to himself. “About me. Don’t you notice anything different about me?”

Sunggyu studied Woohyun up and down for a moment, before shrugging. “You look the same to me.”

Woohyun stared at him before frowning, clearly disappointed. “Never mind then…forget I said anything…” He murmured, brushing past Sunggyu to finally get a shirt.

“Ah!” Sunggyu suddenly gripped onto his arm, stopping the younger. “You got a haircut!”

Woohyun sighed. “I said never mind—.”

“You got a facial!”

“Stop guessing.”

“Those are new pants!”

“No!”

“Uh…you shaved your—.”

“It’s my abs!” Woohyun blurted out, and then heaved a sigh. “But who cares now, because apparently they’re ugly so—.”

“Oh those.” Sunggyu cut him off. “I didn’t even notice.”

Woohyun pouted dejectedly, rubbing his forearm absently. “I know. That’s why I said never mind—.”

“Because your body always looks perfect, so…” Sunggyu replied casually, but it still made Woohyun smile shyly.

“Tch, what are you saying?” He laughed embarrassedly.

“Its true, isn’t it?” Sunggyu grinned slightly, glad that Woohyun had cheered up.

“No it’s not.” Woohyun waved him off. “But this time I’m actually pretty confident in them.” He gestured to his abs, but Sunggyu seemed unimpressed.

“Eh, they always look like that.”

“Yeah, but this time they feel different.” Woohyun explained. “Seriously!” He reiterated, when Sunggyu shot him a look of disbelief. “They’re very solid now. Here hyung,” He made a grab for Sunggyu’s hand. “Feel how hard they are.”

Suddenly the ends of Sunggyu’s lips curved up ever so slightly. “Seriously?”

“Yes, feel them! They’re really hard.” Woohyun continued, with a determined expression. He gestured to his abdomen. “Touch it hyung. It’s really—.”

“Nah.” Sunggyu merely answered, causing Woohyun to frown.

“…Why? It’s—.”

“Because,” Sunggyu slipped his finger into one of the belt loops of Woohyun’s jeans, tugging him closer. “I’d rather touch something else.”

Woohyun cleared his throat, cheeks heated slightly. “Uh…don’t we have to go soon?”

Sunggyu glanced behind him momentarily, before slamming the door shut, and turning to Woohyun. “I only need sixty seconds.”

“W-Wait…” Woohyun gulped, nervously glancing behind him, before stumbling. “Isn’t that too short—?”

But then Sunggyu shoved him down on the mattress, hovering over him for a moment, before leaning in. “Your abs are hard, but…” Sunggyu trailed his fingers down Woohyun’s bare skin, finger tips tracing the creases of Woohyun’s well earned muscles. He pressed his lips to the skin below Woohyun’s ear, making the younger shudder. “I bet I can make something else of yours even harder.”

-

These are probably all going to be short and completely pointless like this. Just letting you know~ :D