-Until Five O'clock

Until Five O'clock

"Alright everone that's it for this lesson. You can leave now, see you next week,"

As soon as the words are out of the teachers mouth, I scoop all my folders and papers in to bag , sling it on my shoulder and leave the lecture room with a hasty bow.

Thankfully, finally lessons are over and the weekend stretches out like the beautiful sight of a horizon. I rush through the hallways, waving at some classmates that pass by. I'm in such a good mood I even deliver a cheery, 'Hi,' to my tutor,

"Don't forget our meeting at 5 o'clock!" He smiles. "You hadn't forgotten had you?"

My smile slips a little.

"Of course not," I recover smoothly. "5 o'clock, I'll be there on the dot."

I had forgotten of course. The stupid review meeting that takes place every month always seems to creep up on me. It's a way for the tutors to monitor their students progress and make some goals and targets. The meetings usually go pretty smoothly and take about 20 minutes. And I still have about two hours until I have to meet with my tutor.

I reach the entrance to the dorm block and run up the flight of stairs. The door is right at the end of the long corridor. I tap softly on the wood and hear a deep voice call 'It's open.'

Pushing the door open, I step in and then close it gently behind me.

Kris is typing at his laptop. His desk is covered in papers and open books and cups of coffee so I know he's been there a while. He's blonde hair is all messy and dishevelled from running his hand through it so often. He's wearing a simple black jumper and dark designer jeans. Even though he probably hasn't been out of his room, he's still impeccably dressed.

I through myself down on his bed with a sigh and close my eyes.

"Working hard I see," I say.

"Yep and it's as boring as hell," Kris sighs, blowing his fringe upwards. "I'm getting nowhere. I can't think of anything to write and it's due on Tuesday. I'm going to be stuck in here all weekend."

"Hey don't worry," I get off the bed and stand behind his chair, linking my arms around his neck, "You can do it, you're just getting frustrated because you've been in here all day."

"I know if I go outside I'll see someone and then end up playing basketball all evening" He sighs.

"Maybe the exercise will do you good," I mumble, kissing his cheek.

Out of nowhere, his hands take my waist and pull me on to his lap.

"Where was my hello anyway," He mutters, "You didn't even give me a hug or a kiss."

"I didn't want to disturb your work," I protest.

"I wouldn't have minded," He says, pressing his forehead against mine. His eyes are so dark and intense, I always get a bit shaky when he looks at me like this.

"Fine," I say, "I'll give you your kiss,"

I plan to give him one chaste kiss on the lips and then let him get back to work but this is Kris we are talking about. As soon as our lips touch, his hands come round my waist and his mouth seduces mine. He nudges my lips open, letting me know this is not going to be a simple quick kiss. His mouth is soft and his kisses slow and drawn out. With Kris, it's not about increasing the speed to heat things up. He takes his time to bite and at each of my lips, relishing in the fact that he can increase my heart beat with even the slowest of kisses. Before I know it, my hands are in his hair, running it through my fingers and his hands are on my back, pushing me closer to him.

With a sigh he draws away and places a kiss on my shoulder instead.

"I need to finish this," He moves my bra strap and kisses the skin underneath it, "So you need to get up."

Ignoring him, I tilt his chin back up and kiss him again. With a muffled groan he kisses me back again, immediately getting lost in the sensation. It's at moments like this when I feel incredibly powerful. I love the way he's never able to resist my kisses, and I love the moment when he realises and draws back with a sheepish smirk.

"You're really unfair you know that right?" He whispers, rubbing our noses together.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I smile. It's so relaxing and comforting being this close to him. I kiss the corner of his mouth.

"So unfair," He breathes, his lips drag down my cheek and to my neck. I feel his hot breath tickling my skin, awakening that familiar tingling feeling in my stomach. He nips and kiss at the sensetive spot between my shoulder and neck,

"Okay, okay,"

"Okay what?"

"Okay I'll let you get back to work,"

His fluffy hair brushes against my chin and he shows no signs of relenting.

"Kris,"

"Fine fine get up get up," Pouting, he let's go of me so I can stand up. "Leave me here to drown under all of this work."

"So dramatic," I flick his forehead and then go and lie on his bed. I pull out my phone and go on to the internet, deciding to watch an episode of a drama. I put the headphones in my ears so it won't disturb Kris' work and then settle down.

One minute my eyes are glued to the screen, and the next there struggling to stay open. One of the ear phones slips out but I'm too tired to put it back in, so I fall asleep to the sound of the drama and the gentle rhymatic tapping of Kris's fingers on the keyboard.

I wake up slowly, my eyes reluctant to open due to the comfortable and warm position

I'm in. My head is resting on Kris' chest with his arms securely around me. Carefully I raise my head and sure enough he's sleeping too. He looks like a baby when he's sleeping, with his lips parted slightly and his cheeks all puffy. He could be 5 years old.

Five...

Five o'clock! The meeting with my tutor. Carefully lifting Kris' arm from around my waist, I carefully check the time on my phone.

Four forty five.

Relief washes over me. I haven't missed the meeting and I've still got time to make it down to the tutor’s office.

"Kris," I whisper, the soft skin on his cheek, "Wake up."

There's no response from him; I bet he's exahausted from all that studying he was doing earlier. I reach down and gently press my lips against his, before smooting his fringe away from his eyes.

"I'll see you later," I whisper, before gently getting off the bed. I gather my bag and sling it on my shoulder again.

"Where are you going?"

I turn towards the bed. Kris' looking at me frowning like a confused child. I can tell he's still tired from the huge yawn that nearly rips his face apart.

"I have a review meeting," I sigh.

"Do you have to go?" He mumbles.

"You know I do," I finish putting on my shoes.

"But you'll come back after right?"

"Most probably," I smile at how adorable he is when he's half asleep.

"Probably?" He yawns again, "That's not good enough."

"I can't come all the time. Then you'll never miss me," I bend down and give him a quick kiss before opening the door.

Just as I'm about to close the door, Kris calls my name. I step back in to the room, just in time to see Kris pulling his jumper over his head in one smooth movement, revealling his chest in all it's toned glory. My eyes travel across his broad shoulders and down his chest, where hours of basketball has helped mould it into layers of hard muscle. He gets off the bed, and the sight of him walking towards me dressed only in jeans with the muscles in his arm rippling as he runs a hand through his hair and a smirk on his face makes me want to forget all about the tutor meeting.

"I'll ask you once more," He murmmurs softly, and with one hand he pulls me against him. "You're coming back right?"

"Yes," I say, because under the circumstances I'm not physically capable of saying anything else.

"Good," Leaning down, he presses a captivating kiss against my lips, as if trying to make me understand what I'll be missing if I don't return. He draws back and bites his lip, looking right at me, "I'll be waiting."

-------

A/N: This is just a totally random one shot that I was in the mood to write and to release some of my Kris feels x_x

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

Thanks for reading <3