CODE RED

S.P.Y (Secretly. Passionately. Yours)

 

=  =  =

   Code Red   

skull clip art edited photo skullcliparr_zpsc2dd4ccf.jpg

 

 

[Blind Faith by Chase and Status as this part's BM]

 

They impetuously sneaked in to Bom’s apartment. Once inside, Seunghyun abruptly forced the door to close with his two hands thus trapping Bom in between his arms. On the other hand, Bom was unaware of the loud thud that the door had created. She’s busy fiddlin’ on his white long-sleeved polo’s buttons trying to it in record time.

 

He then placed his hands on her now bare shoulders. His hands then leisurely yet teasingly made its way to her hands and hastily tugged her to draw her closer. Like those ballroom dance moves, Seunghyun instinctively extended his right hand while Bom spun around swiftly. Her back then landed on Seunghyun’s muscular chest, she’s now enclosed in his arms.

 

They made their way to the bedroom pacing backwards, in a synchronized yet gingerly manner. He ushered her left hand to his face, feeling her soft palm against his face. Her right hand now placed on his arm that comfortably s around her tiny frame. “Hmmmm” he muttered while kissing her palm. ‘Lavander.’ he thought from the familiar scent that grazed his nose. From her palm, to the back of her hand, to her arms, then to her shoulder, he traced her velvet like luscious lavender scented skin using the tip of his nose. “Uhmmm.. What do I do now?” he said in his deep yet playful voice while continuously kissing and snuffling on her. “I can’t seem to get enough of you.” he said in a worried voice. “And this...” he inhaled loudly through her red long hair, breathing in her gloriousness. He then nuzzled his face on the left side of her neck while he mischievously blew series of hot breath on her left ear.

 

She can now feel herself getting wet as he incessantly on her neck and shoulder leaving red marks after another.

 

“Jagiya…” she called him.

 

“hmmmm?” he muttered  not stopping what he’s doing.

 

“I need to go check on something.” she said as she tried to unwrap herself from his hug. “Wait here. And can you get drinks for us? On the fridge, please?” she said as she lead him to the living room and pointed the kitchen where the beers are located. She hurriedly ran to her room and left him there before he could say a thing.

 

He’s standing there on the middle her living room area, half with his hair slightly disheveled. From so much frustration, his jaw clenched and he then raked his hair with his fingers while he made his way towards the kitchen.

 

 

* * * 

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

“Geez! Of all days, why now?” Bom muttered under her breath.

 

I then clenched my fist before slightly hitting my head. “Bommie-yah, why are you so stupid…” I heaved a sigh.

 

I reached for a large white fixed cabinet inside my room’s bathroom then opened it. Got myself new underwear and a sanitary napkin.

 

Got rid of my now stained underwear and put on a new one. “Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Aish!” cursed myself while ripping open a sanitary napkin.

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

“Aish!” I groaned from disappointment then looked down at Tabi Jr.  as it makes a tent on my pants now.

 

“Seriously? Who stops to go check on something in the middle of a make out?” he asked himself.

 

*beep beep*

 

I opened my phone and checked the message while I made my way to the living room with two beer cans on my right hand. It’s a message from Youngbae that read out “Hyung, are you free tonight at 10:30? Club Espionage with the guys.”

 

I checked the time on my watch. It’s now 10PM. I put the beer cans on the table then plop myself on a black leather sofa in the living room as I wait for her to come out from her room.

 

I suddenly felt arms hugging me from behind. “What took you so long?” I asked her.

 

“Jagiya… mianhe (TRANS: Honey… I’m sorry)” she whispered while she snuggled herself on my right shoulder. “It’s the time of the month again…” she continued.

 

“It’s alright.” I replied trying to put an ‘it’s-okay-we-can’t-help-it face’ as I smiled tight lipped and kept my gaze at the two beer cans sitting on the table in front of us. “By the way, I got a text from Youngbae, have to meet the guys later at 10:30” I continued as I stood up to face her.

 

“Another gig? Or boys night out?” she questioned.

 

“Hmmmm.. both?” I laughed faintly as I kneel on the black leather sofa then hold her hands.

 

“Okay. But behave. Today is our anniversary, remember.” she reminded me while she held her forefinger and middle finger up and squinted her eyes as if implying ‘I’m watching you’.

 

I just laughed at her antics. “I’ll call you later jagiya…” I said and kissed her forehead goodbye.

 

“Alright. I’ll just rest here.” She smiled before closing her apartment door.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

[September 2009]

BOM’s POV

 

photo viewfronHilltop_zpsc65f8989.jpg

[A view from Unit 735 Hilltop Apartment, Apgujeong.]

 

[Minuet and Trio in G by Mozart as this part's BM]

 

I am now heading out from my Hilltop Apartment building located at Apgujeong (one of the many districts of Gangnam, Seoul). “Woah… It’s nice to have you around today Mr. Sun!” I said while I enthusiastically stretched both my arms sideways while staring at the cobalt blue sky.

 

I can smell freedom in the air. ‘Today is my day off. Sweet!’ I thought while leisurely walked down the street of Garosu-gil, Sinsadong. The fallen gingko tree leaves are now splendidly scattered as it aesthetically covered the road. Like those movies on slow-motion, the breeze suddenly blew, making the leaves danced with it while it is magically suspended in the air as it swirl in a small tornado-like pattern. 

(Background about the place: Garosugil is a popular, upscale street in the Gangnam district of Seoul. It is commonly called ‘Designer’s Street’. All along the ginkgo tree-lined street are picturesque artist studios, galleries, designer clothing shops, interior design shops, and cafés. The many boutiques on the street and the surrounding side streets display a pleasantly surprising mix of imported brands and original creations by young Korean designers. Garosugil is particularly popular in autumn (September-November) when the leaves begin to fall. "Garosu" means trees along the street and "gil" means street. So it basically means "Tree-lined street". Credits: http://www.trazy.com/spot/47/Seoul-South%20Korea-Garosugil%20Sinsadong#spot_information).

 

* * * 

 

*sniff sniff* Suddenly, an appetizing and familiar aroma fills the air causing my mouth to go watery… *sniff* It smells buttery... *sniff sniff* and it smells like… *sniff* my favorite… corn! “Bingo!” I told myself when I spotted a cart selling buttery corn. I immediately bought two cobs of these heavenly goodies.

 

*munch munch* I was busy gnawing my breakfast when I heard someone calling for help. I looked forward only to see a thief tugging away a bag from a petit woman. “Nappeun nom! (This jerk!)” I muttered under gritted teeth. Seeing the thief run towards my direction, I instinctively ducked then extended my legs to trip him.  He fell flat, face first on the hard, cold ground. “Aigoo… Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You shouldn’t be doing that, nevertheless on a helpless woman like her!” I towered over him and tried to give him some important life lessons.

 

“OH! Here.!” I raised my hand while I called over the victim together with a security officer. But when I turned around, I noticed that the thief was now on the heist with the victim’s bag, yet again.

 

“Dammit! Yah! Stop right there!” I shouted at the top of my lungs as I tried to chase after him. Seeing that he has no plan of surrendering, I threw my buttery corn towards him. Missed. My corn just slide at one of the boutiques’ glass windows passed his right side. After a while I heard a loud thud. I then looked at the thief now lying backwards on the ground for the second time, nursing his seemingly fractured right elbow. He slipped on my buttery corn.

 

“HUZZAH!” I shouted as a proud smirk crept on my lips while I made my way towards the injured thief. “I call that ‘Bom’s deadly buttery corn boomerang’!, I said haughtily with hands on my waist. “Serves you right, jerk!” I continued.

 

“Oh, my bag! Kamsahabnida~! (TRANS: Thank you~!)” the owner of the bag said as she started to gather her now dispersed things on the ground. The security officers had taken the thief now.

 

I helped her gather her things while she thanked me unceasingly. I reached for an envelope that reads “Portfolio”. Curiosity got the better of me; I opened the envelope and saw photos of her professionally shot like those photos I usually see on Tyra Banks’ America’s Next Top Model. ‘Ah… so she’s a model named Park Sandara.’ I thought while I approvingly nod my head at each of her photos.

 

“Park Sandara-shi?” I turned to her after she picked her last belonging on the ground.

 

“Neh.”  she smiled. “Omo, how can I thank you for saving my day? Miss…?” she continued as she extends her right hand.

 

“Park Bom.” I answered while shaking her hand. “Here.” I handed her the envelope.

 

“Omo! What a coincident! We have the same surname!” she blurted excitedly. “Bom-shi, are you busy today? I mean, I was hoping I can treat you to dinner tonight as payment for your heroic act. I just really need to attend this casting today.” She said with a worried face as she holds up her portfolio.

 

“You know what… just phone me later for dinner. Here’s my number.” I replied while handing her my calling card. “Now hustle! And good luck.” I smiled while I mouthed her ‘Fighting!’.

 

“Thanks again.” She said while she abruptly hugged me and patted by back, much to my surprise. I then waved her goodbye then headed towards my destination- LA Book Store @ 516-12 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu.

 

I arrived at the bookstore and asked the sales clerk politely where the Modern Technology section is. She pointed upstairs, 12th row on the right.  I climbed my way upstairs and easily spotted the Modern Technology section. I pointedly run my forefingers on the many books about satellite technology. I stopped at a blue hard covered book that is named: Satellite Technology: Principles and Applications Third Edition; authored by: Winona Grainger, Gelyn Templeton, Elfrida Barron and Lilybeth Jenkins. With utmost concentration, I read the description at the back silently: ‘Book Description: A comprehensive, single-source reference on satellite technology and its applications, includes the latest developments on the topic. This book explains the past, present and future satellite missions, as well as communication related applications. This third edition contains an additional chapter on earth station design and gives extensive focus to space based weapon systems, satellite interference and future trends in satellite technology. Date Published: November 1, 2008.’

 

“This is it.” I muttered with utmost determination under a clenched jaw.

 

* * * 

 

After her bookstore visit, she now roamed around aimlessly. As if all life in her being had been out, she walked her way on a now much crowded busy street of Garosu-gil.  She bumped and stumbled on strangers going her way. She had her eyes set forward but fixed on nowhere in particular, looking pensively.

 

 

garosu-gil intersection photo gg8_zpsa95f3cc7.jpg

[ An intersection from Garosu-gil, Sinsadong.]

 

She was now going by the flow of where the crowd would take her. Still engrossed in her own deep thoughts, she now stands in between a large number of people trying to cross the road, when suddenly…

 

*BANG!*

 

As if the time seized…

 

The sound of the gunshot rang on everyone’s ears which makes them instinctively ducked and covered their ears…

 

“GET DOWWWWWWWWN! All of you!” shouted the psychopath while aiming the gun at everyone with his utterly shaking hand.

 

*DUG DUG*  *DUG DUG*

 

That’s the eerie sound of everyone’s heart as it beat intensely. They hovered on each other from complete terror… and fearing the worst case scenario… getting shot.

 

Everyone… except for one…

 

Everyone… except for Bom…

 

“I SAID GET DOWWWWWWWWN!”, he repeated shoutingly towards Bom. “Aha ha ha…” He laughed tiredly under his clenched jaw then moved his way towards her.

 

She’s still there standing at the middle of the intersection, completely enthralled with her thoughts, oblivious of what’s happening. A tear then fell from her left eye. “Appa… Omma… (TRANS: Father… Mother…)” She mouthed but no words came out... she then extended her hands forward like she’s trying to reach for them.

 

It was too late…

 

She woke up from her trance when she felt her neck being strangled with an arm… The other arm now resting on her right shoulder with a gun pointed towards her temple.

 

Now realizing what’s happening, her eyes… slowly… fluttered close. While everyone watched the two of them wide eyed. Like some sort of performers to an amazing show. No one seems to care, to rescue her.

 

“Tch.” she grunted with her brows furrowed and at the same time as she blew some strand of hair off her face.

 

“Yah! Do you have a death wish?” he shouted. “You’re a girl. Can’t you comprehend what kind of situation you are in right now?” he whispered disgustingly close to her. “You shouldn’t be acting all brave!” he continued.

 

“Ha ha ha.” She laughed sarcastically.  “I’m a full grown woman now, I’m not a girl! And I’m not helpless!” she shouted as-a-matter-of-factly before she flexed her right leg up and kicked the gun off his grasp. She then swiftly elbowed him on his right rib cage making him let go of his grasp from her neck. She grabbed him by his right hand and she threw him to the ground. He groaned in pain while she reached for the gun and she quickly dismantled it. The now empty magazine and the bullets fell down the ground making a clinked metal sound.

 

“K.O.!” she told him while holding her thumb down as she tried to even out her breathing.

 

Sirens can now be heard approaching them. The Gangnam Police Officers arrived and took over.

 

Everyone watched in awe. After a while, they cheered for Bom and gave her a standing ovation. “Unnie JJANG!”; Noona DAEBAKIDA~!” the crowd gleefully shouted at her (TRANS: Your are the best!/That was great!//{Unnie is used when a younger Korean female calls an older female. On the other hand, Noona is used when a younger Korean male calls an older female}). *Woot! Woot!* someone is even whistling at her now.

 

‘Oh noh. I don’t want to be called the living heroine of Garosu-gil’ she thought as she bowed and put up an I’m-happy-You’ve-enjoyed-the-show-but-I’m-sorry-I-gotta-go face and finally sneaked out of the scene.

 

*beep beep*

 

She received a text message that read out: “Annyeong haseyo Bom-shi, This is Park Sandara. The one you've helped from earlier. Like what I’ve promised for dinner, meet me at Club Espionage @ 7:30. ^.~  See yah~”

 

She checked her watch, it reads exactly 6:30. “Oh sh!t, I still need to prep!” she cursed under her breath while she frantically run towards her apartment.

 

* * *

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

“Aigoo-yah~ I hope she’s not angry at me for being late.” I worried as I hailed a taxi.

 

“Ahjussi, Club Espionage juseyo. (TRANS: Ahjussi means middle aged man. While ‘juseyo’ means please. Altogether it would mean ‘Mr. Driver, to Club Espionage, please.’).”

 

photo BOM2_zps7af186ec.jpg

 

I arrived at Club Espionage clad in my asymmetric cut black dress that extends till my mid-thigh, with my hair loosely tied which is dangling on my left and with my ankle strapped 6 inches heels.

 

* * * 

 

“Ahh. It’s been a while since I’ve gone here, the largest club in Itaewon!.” She said while fixing her bangs. The doorman politely greeted her before opening the door.

 

[ Gara Gara Go by Big Bang as this part's BM]

 

She walked her way inside. As she descends downstairs, everyone stopped and stared like there’s a spotlight following her. Well who wouldn’t, with the way she donned glamour from head to toe.

 

She was busy looking for someone while slightly banging her head to the club’s music. ‘WOOOH!  It’s Big Bang’s! I missed their club songs!’ she thought. She didn’t notice the crowd staring at her. The guys mouthed “Woah~ Areumdabda! (TRANS: Woah~ Beautiful!).”, while the ladies just looked at her with envy clearly be seen in their eyes.

 

She stopped when she saw Sandara seated at a VIP lounge. While there’s five other persons seated with her, with their backs facing her.

 

“Bom-shi, here!” Dara shouted against the loud club music.

 

Bom smiled then approached them.

 

 

BOM’s POV

 

“OH! She’s here.” Dara told the guys she’s with. They all turned to look at me.

 

Everyone stood up to greet me.

 

“Annyeong haseyo Sandara-shi.” I greeted then bowed slightly.

 

“Glad you made it. Thanks for helping me earlier.” Dara said before pulling me into a hug.

 

“Oh no, don’t mention it.” I replied before looking up to her five companions. “Oh you didn’t mention we’ll be having some company tonight.” I said while greeting all five of them.

 

“Everyone, this is Park Bom-shi, the one I’ve told you about. She saved me earlier from the thief at Garosu-gil. Bom-shi this is everyone… err.. I mean this is Kwon Jiyong, my namjachingu. (*namjachingu means boyfriend)”, she pointed at the man beside her. ‘He looked like Big Bang’s GDRAGON’ I thought. “This is Seungri” she pointed to a young man who seemed to be wearing smudged eyeliner from the way his lower eyes looked like. “This is Yongbae, “she continued. ‘Hmmmm. That Mohawk guy seemed to be familiar’ I thought while looking at this guy with well built body. “This is Daesung.” She pointed at this guy who just smiled at me with his eyes which I thought suddenly disappeared. “And lastly, this is Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun.” She said while pointing towards guy. He’s tall, slim and has a deep set of eyes. He just nodded meekly at me. ‘He looked kind of mysterious’ I thought to myself.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, we are Big Bang!~” they chorused.

 

“Hello…” I greeted them back. “You guys looked familiar.” I said while eyeing at them trying to recall where and when did I saw them.

 

“Yeah, well they are the hottest underground band, Big Bang!” Dara explained.

 

My eyes widen as I turned to Dara. “Big Bang?” I mouthed. So that explains why this club is packed tonight.

 

She then nodded at me persuasively.

 

“Noona, why can’t you believe that we are Big Bang?  Do we seem not?” asked Seungri.

 

“NO! I \thought\they\are\not-so-good-looking\cause\of\overly\photoshoped\posters\and\to\be\honest, \I’ve\never\seen\them\in\person\even\though\I’m\a\VIP.” I fast-talked as if rapping out my words.

 

* crickets* *crickets* *crickets*

 

E-M-B-A-R-A-S-S-E-D. I kept my eyes downwards not wanting to meet theirs. ‘Excuse me while I melt in a puddle of shame!’ KILL ME ASAP! I mean NOW!.’ my mind screamed.

 

Then I heard them laugh. “Cute.” says Yongbae.

 

“It’s okay.” Dara patted my shoulder, noticing my embarrassment. “Shall we order now, guys?” She tried to divert the topic.

 

I settled beside her while the guys continued with their own conversations. ‘This will be a long night’ I told myself.

 

 

- END OF CHAPTER 2 -

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 
Omo otteokhe! This had been a long chapter. I superbly enjoy this one. And have you guys noticed that I updated the description details. I mean I made a description for this fic, cause there is no description to begin with. He he he. I am now writing this author's note while drinking. Don't be afraid, I am nicer this way. I assure you i cause no harm. Ha ha ha.

Tell me what you think about this chapter. Oh please, stop it! Stop reasoning you dont have an AFF account. Make one then, its quite easy. Trust me.

 
Thanks for the comments guys. @realninda and @fayelfrida who commented twice; @JustJane; @angelin; @auroramikaela; @gjie2cute; @Lolala.
 
And to those 30 subscribers. Thanks for subscribing.
 
*HUGS*
 
Good night loves~ See you when the morrow comes.
 
X O X O ,
 
sinfulHEXENE