MOONLIGHT SONATA

S.P.Y (Secretly. Passionately. Yours)

 

= = =

   Moonlight Sonata   

skull clip art edited photo skullcliparr_zpsc2dd4ccf.jpg

BOM'S POV

 

"Yes I'm afraid we have a problem.” he said.

 

"Park Bom, will you marry me?” Seunghyun asked upon opening the small red velvet box revealing a stunning diamond ring.

 

And by hearing that, my eyes fluttered close and felt tears run down my cheeks. From overflowing bliss, I quickly hugged him. "Yes! I do! I will marry you, Seunghyun.", I whispered next to his ear.

 

I never pictured that this would happen to me. I, Park Bom, born on March 24, 1984, 5 feet 4 inches tall and currently 29 years old, never imagined, “Choi the-ever-stoical-yet-beautiful -creature Seunghyun” aka Big Bang’s hardcore rapper TOP to go down on his knee holding a stunning diamond ring, asking me to marry him.

 

It already had been four years since I started dating this guy. We have gone smooth sailing on our relationship for that span of time. I guess. Or is it that there are still a lot of things that I don’t know about him yet. 

 

“Bom, are you okay?” he asked.

 

Warmth. I can feel it on his hands on top of mine. But whenever I look in his eyes, I can’t seem to find the warmth that physical contact can provide. For the nth time that I look into his orbs, I tried to look for it. Only to be disappointed. Something’s not right.

 

“Huh? Oh… I uhmm.. Need to go to the restroom” I answered him.

 

With that, we both stood up. I smiled at him before pulling my hand free from his and head to the restroom.

 

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

 

*sigh*

 

That was awkward. I never thought proposing would be this stressful. All she needs to see is the ring then wear it. Why do I need to get on my knee? He asked himself while wrapping up his meal.

 

*ring ring ring*

 

He heard his phone ringing. He immediately went outside and picked it.

 

“Neh.” he said with his deep serious tone.

 

“How was it?” asked the other line.

 

“It’s done. She said yes.” he replied back.

 

“Do your best on your mission, Comrade Choi” said the other line.

 

“Neh, father.” he said. And with that he ended their phone conversation and quickly deleted the caller’s number on his phone.

 

 

BOM'S POV

 

‘I need to find out. I will find that warmth in your eyes Seunghyun.’ I thought while fixing myself in front of the mirror.

 

I head back to our table only to find it empty. I looked around for Seunghyun only to find him outside the restaurant ending his phone conversation quickly after seeing me.

 

‘Hmmmm.. Something’s off.’ I thought while closing the gap between us.

 

Upon reaching him, I swiftly s my arms around his neck and pulled him for a peck, one on his upper lip, one on the lower lip, and onto the tip of his nose. I grinned at him after I inched a bit to see his reaction. Blank.

 

“Take me home.” I whispered to his ears then blew a hot breath on his earlobe. I felt him stiffened a bit. He then quickly s his arms onto my waist and guide me to his car.

 

The ride to my apartment building was quite as usual. He’s not much of a talker. Most of the time, I do the talking.

 

It’s nearing 10PM. And I’m not on my sleeping mode yet. C’mon now. In this cold weather who goes to sleep alone? One thing is for sure, you can count me out.

 

We arrived at my apartment building. “Care to join me for a hot uhmm..  Coffee? I asked him after we got off his car. For a moment he looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

 

I gave him a smirk and he got what I meant. He then roughly grabbed my left hand.

 

We hurriedly ran towards the elevator…

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Bom was standing beside her apartment’s window staring at the busy night view of the city. She noticed it was full moon once again. After a while, she turned around, grabbed her iTouch together with her earphones, and headed out of her apartment. She walked and climbed up the stairs until she finally reached a door that read out "Roof Deck”.



It was summer that night when she found a perfect spot where she can stare at the fullness of the moon in front of her. From that moment on, she knew. She knew that this place will be her hideout every full moon. A place where she can be comfortable, that will let her expose her inner self: the scared, lonely, helpless Bom.



She then opened her iTouch, plugged the earphones, and gently placed the ends on her ears. This song was her favorite. Ludwig Van Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata.

 

[click the video to listen to this as background music for this scene]

 


“Father…” she muttered before tears escaped and ran down her cheeks.


Meanwhile, there is someone who was kept hidden by the two enormous water tanks. He froze then looked around upon hearing someone. Only to find a helpless girl crying her eyes out while hugging her knees.

 

“Appa…” she said while slightly pounding her knees as she bawled.

 

He then slowly got up and walked to her. He’s now behind her, ready to hand her his handkerchief when his hand stopped few inches before he could touch her shoulder. Instead, he laid his handkerchief on her right side. He then started to walk towards the door, but before he could completely go out he stole a quick glance to the helpless girl.
 

END OF FLASHBACK



 

The elevator closed. She’s still holding his hand. Not letting go. It was a peaceful elevator ride she thought. But after Seunghyun pressed for Bom’s apartment floor, he suddenly pushed her to the metal wall of the elevator. Making her eyes widen for a moment. Then a smirk made way to her lips. And so does Seunghyun. He slightly turned his head to the right and looked at her as if examining her from head to toe. Then his eyes went back to her face. Bom stood there. In a split second, Seunghyun got close to her. He’s now a few inches in front of her. He then lifted her chin making her face him and their noses touch.



There, the intense looks on his were back. It’s as if he only looks at her like that whenever he needs his release… He then dives onto her cavern like it was an ocean so deep he wanted to get to the bottom of it. From slight shock, it made her stiff for quite a while. Until Seunghyun’s hands have their way to her s giving them a good sensual squeeze.

 

“Uhmmp” she moans inside his mouth. From then on, she started to equal his kisses. Her hands now made their way on the back of his head and her fingers now dredging through his hair then pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. She parted her lips giving entrance to his tongue. He moved his tongue to every direction possible exploring her cavern, wanting to taste everything from it. She let him do his way. After he’s done tasting every corners of , she then his tongue before she abruptly inched her face from him, watching his drenched lips for god who knows how y and his body heaving up and down as he tried to catch his breath. After a while, she kissed him slowly, more passionately now.

 

They devoured each other’s cavern while their tongues slowly each other as if it was fighting for dominance. They are now sensually grinding their bodies not giving a damn if the building’s security was having a live R19 show at its surveillance screen.
 



They’ve gone abusing each other’s cavern until they heard the elevator rang. *DING* they’ve reached her apartment floor…

 

 

- END OF CHAPTER 1 -

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Ladies and gents, 안녕~! 잘지내시죠? (TRANS: Hi~! How are yo doing?)

Soo, this is the first chapter. I noticed on the prologue that the views are counting. And so was the subscibers. The comments too~! 

I don't want to be pressured. I'm not a pressure cooker. *slaps self* I mean, i just want to enjoy writing this whole fic. 

You might wanna ask why TOPBOM? Well, because DARAGON is all over. I have nothing against DaraGon though. I love them! But then, there is some point when I crave for other YG Fam couple's fic. Yea~ YG Familee Famalee Family~~~ I am a YG biased. ㅋㅋㅋ VIP's and BlackJacks SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! LOL. Other KPOP groups that I like? B2ST // B.A.P // E.X.O // MBLAQ //. I have my reasons for liking them. So don't ask me that. 

Soo.. have you guys seen the image I attached for this chapter? Well yeah, I at photoshoping pictures. Maybe some of you kind hearted readers can donate some awesome TOPBOM pictures. Anything will do, //scratch that// i mean anything that concerns spy theme photo of TOPBOM will do.. hehe

tumblr_mk4xw553fq1rsokvmo1_500.gif

*SQUEAL* ~DIES~

tumblr_mk59v0cWRF1rxdylio4_250.gif

여러분들 사랑해요~~~ (TRANS: I love you guys~~~)

 

Thanks in advance.

See you in the next update.

I will strive to work hard and enjoy this roller coaster ride with you guys. Until the end.. with me...? err with me and my craziness? CHEERS~!

Don't forget to drop by and tell me what you think of this chapter on the comment section below. ^.~

 

X O X O ,

          sinfulHEXENE