I Love You

We Are Different

Two months already past since their last meeting and nothing really had change at that time.Min Ah is still working at the cafe while Myungsoo..she didn't even know where that boy is.Every day she tried to forget about him,about them,but the memories of them together still feel fresh in her mind.Like it just happen yesterday.

She look at the ring on her pinky and she smile sadly over it.She already swore to herself that she's not going to wear that ring again after the incident,but instead,she will found herself staring at the ring and unconsciously she slip back the ring where did it belongs.That is,on her pinky.

"It's already been two months..where are you?"Min Ah feels there's tears pooling on her eyes and when she blink,the crystal ball start rolling down her cheeks one by one,like a soldier on their way for a war.

"I miss you..where are you?"She sob."Even if you didn't know me anymore,it's okay.."She continue to stare at the ring."..I just want to meet you,so please.."She bring her hand where's the ring's at closer to her chest."..meet me."


----


"Min Ah ya!!"

Min Ah turn her head upon hearing someone calling for her.Seeing that person,makes her heart ache so much but what can she do?there's nothing.The boy is not her's to begin with and the girl in front of her right now is already become her best friend.

"Oh,Suzy.."She smile.

"Min Ah ah,do you work at the cafe today?"

"Yes."She nod."Why?"

"Can I come?"

"E-Eh?"

"Please?eo?please?"Suzy pout cutely,trying to gain her best friend permission.

"But Suzy,what are you going to do?do you want to start working back at the cafe?"Min Ah cross her chest and they start walking together,side by side."But didn't you said that your boyfriend just got out from the hospital?you should be taking care of him."

"Yeah,he just get out from the hospital?"Suzy scoff."It's already been two months,Min Ah.He's all better now.He can even walk!"She smile widely.

"But that doesn't mean you can just abandoned him like that.You have to remember that he's used to be a patient."

"I know,I know!"Suzy let out a sigh."You didn't even hear my explaination till the end yet,and here you're nagging at me how should I take care of my boyfriend."She pout."Do you by any change know him?"She raise an eyebrow.

"What?no..I didn't."Min Ah smile.'Yes,I do know him.' 

"Then?do you want to try taking care of him?"

"For what?he have you,there's no reason for me to take care of him."She roll her eyes.'I want to,if you let me..but I know it's wrong..' 

"It's true,but he's such a cold!He didn't even talk with me!He will only answer when I ask and that's also with a simple,'yes','no',and 'just leave it there'.The maximum answer he will told me only less than 10 words!"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously!"Suzy bring up her hand,like she's swearing.

"Maybe he just shy around you.."

"Eh?shy?please.."Suzy scoff and roll her eyes."Min Ah ah,if you want to know..shy is never exist in his dictionary of life.To be exact,he's like a robot."

"Hey,you shouldn't talk bad about him,you know?"Min Ah chuckle."Well,despite him being a robot,you still love him right?"

"Well..that's..."Suzy smile shyly while playing with her fingers.

"That's what?you did,don't you?"

"O-Of course.."She nod.

"Then,you better be grateful that he's yours.."Min Ah smirk at her."..who knows right,what will happen in the future?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean is..what if someday you lose him?you don't want that right?"

"..."

"See,you didn't want that."Min Ah smile as she stop her pace and turn to look at Suzy."Say Suzy,I have to go right now.I have physic class after this."

"Ah..o-okay."

"Then,I'll be going."She ruffle the girl's hair.Just before she can walk ahead,there's a force preventing her to go.She turn around and see that Suzy is holding onto her wrist.She smile."What is it?"

"Min Ah ah,so..can I see you at the cafe this evening then?"

"Whatever then.."

"Thank you!"Suzy hug her.

"Seriously,Bae Suzy..what's with you?"Min Ah chuckle.

"Wait for me okay?I have something to show you!."


----


"Aish!where is my tag?where did I put it?"Min Ah ruffle her hair in annoyed.

"Hey,what's wrong?"Hyejin ask the girl as she walk towadrs her.

"Hyejin unnie!My tag!I can't find it anywhere!"There's seen tears threatening to fall down her cheeks.

"You lost it?"

"Probably.."

"Here?"

"Um..!"She nod.Hyejin help her by looking for the tag together.After 10 minutes of searching,they still didn't found the tag anywhere.

"Min Ah ah,I'm sorry..but there's none."

"Ah..what am I gonna do?"

"Don't worry too much,it just a tag.It doesn't necessary need to be with you while you're working."

"But..still.."She hung her head low.Seeing this Hyejin just smile and pat her on the head.

"We will look for it again later,okay?"

"Em..okay.."She nod.

*ding!*

"Ah!there's customers at the counter,you go okay?I will try to look for it again,since now it's my break time."

"Okay.Thank you so much Hyejin unnie."She hug the older tightly and dash towards the counter."Yes,welcome.Can I take your order?"Her eyes looking at the machine order,instead of looking at the customers face.

"Min Ah!!"

"Eh?Min Ah?there's no-"She look up and her eyes widen."S-Suzy?what are you doing here?"

"Hey,I did tell you that I'm coming this evening."

"Yeah."She gigle."So,what do you want to order?"

"Em..give me one coppucino and chocolate latte!"

"Eh?two?"

"Yup!I'm here with someone else!"

"Oh..."She smile and take the girl order.

----


"Min Ah ya~it's so delicious!thank you so much!"

"I'm glad you like it then."Min Ah bow a bit.

"Aww..but what to do?I have to go now.I have a piano lesson."

"Ah,it's okay..I also have work to do."

"I'm sorry,okay?so,see you at the school tomorrow!"Suzy wave her hand,and so did Min Ah.Just before Suzy walk out from the cafe,she turn around and pout."Myungie ah,faster~ or else I'll be late"

Seeing this Min Ah can't help but to just gigle.She shake her head and turn around to start washing the dishes.

"Excuse me.."

"Yes?"Upon hearing a voice at the counter,Min Ah quickly  wipe her hands on the towel.She turn around with a smile."Is there anything you ne-.."Her smile fall down as she stare at the figure in front of her.

"My-Myungsoo?N-No..L-L?"

"Eh?

"..."

"Are you okay?"

"Ah..ah!y-yes!w-what did you need?"She shake her head and look back at the person with a smile.

"Thank you."He smile."And don't think that I don't remember you.."He whisper.

"E-eh?"

Just before she can question the boy,he already walk out from the cafe.She frown while there's a small smile hanging on her lips.But it's a sad one.She walk towards the table where Suzy and Myungsoo sit.She start picking up the glass and just then,her eyes spot a small notes.She open and read it.There's once again her tears falling down.

 

                              We met again,Min Ah.How are you?you're fine,right?please tell me that you are.Please don't skip
                                  your meal okay?you already look skinnier compare to when I first met you.Promise me,okay?
                            And..you know what?I'm grateful that I can still see you..and your smile.Please,do smile alot,okay?
                                                 And..I still saw my ring on your finger...be sure to take a good care of it,okay?
                                                                               I miss you,and I love you Bang Min Ah. A lot.


                                                                                                                                           - Kim Myungsoo/L 



"Y-You..remember me?.."

"Min Ah ah!!here,I already found your name tag!"Hyejin yell out for her from the counter.

Min Ah smile as she bring the notes to her lips and kiss it.

"I love you too,L...so much..." 






















◘---∞---◘
A/N:Finally,the final chapter is up!^^ thank you for those who's reading this story and to my subscribers too.