My Secret And Our First And Last Date

We Are Different

"Min Ah...I..i-it's not-!"

"It's not what?!what do you want to say?!"Min Ah look at the boy with her teary eyes."That 'I'm sorry I lied to you'?Myungsoo..no,L..why?..why do you have to lie to me?"

"Listen,it's not like what you think.."Myungsoo look at her with his teary eyes.Without knowing,there's also tears rolling down on his cheeks.He don't know why and how did the tears even coming out from him,but he's sure of one thing.That,seeing the girl crying makes his heart ache really badly.

"It's not like what I think?..then what?what am I suppose to think?tell me!tell me,L!!"

"Mi-Min ah..."His eyes widen hearing the girl shouting at him.It's the first.It's the first time she's acting like this,and it makes his heart ache even more.

"Why did you lie to her?"

"L...l-lie?"

"If you're here,that's mean you're healthy right?t-then..why?why did you make her worried over nothing?!"

"W-wait..w-what d-do you mean-"

"If you're already conscious,then why did you have to lie to her?still pretending to be unconscious and lying down on the hospital bed?"She continue looking at him with a soft expression on her face."and ch-cheat on her by seeing me?by spending your time with me?"

"Min Ah,y-you.."Once again his eyes widen,he's shock hearing what did the girl utter out and he can't even bring himself up to finish his sentence.

"What do you think you're doing?"She hung her head low and look at the ground beneath them."..I-it's wrong L..it's wrong..!!"

"..."

"You shouldn't do this..y-you.."

"Min Ah.."

"..you have to go back to her."

...

..

.

There's silence.They both didn't even say anything,they just stay frozen like that.As thought as their feet is nailed on the ground.They can't even bring themself to speak anymore,they just can't.Suddenly it become too awkward between them,like they're strangers.

Feeling like there's nothing to say anymore towards each other,Min Ah feels like it's the best if she retreat for now.To her,she don't want to see the boy face anymore.It's hard for her.It's not like she hate him,she didn't.Even though the fact that the boy lied to her.She just can't bring herself to hate the other because she already fallen for him too deep.She gather up all her courage and look at the boy with a smile.A force smile.

"L...look at me,please?"

Hearing this,Myungsoo look up at the girl and look at her in the eyes with his trembling one's.Again,his heart ache seeing the force smile that the other's give.

"Min Ah..."

"I...I want to call you L,can I?"

"B-but..I-"

"It's okay.I know you by that name,and I'll always know you with that.So..can I?"

"Y..y-yes.."He just nod softly.

"Thank you."She smile once again."Then..I guess this is our last goodbye."

"W-what?!l-last g-goodbye?"He look at the girl with a confuse face."W-what do y-you mean?"

"I don't think I can face you anymore,L.You know..it's really hard for me.Even this decision I make is hard for me.." 

"What are you saying?!"He grab both the girl wrist and pull her closer to him."What do you think you're doing?!"

"I'm doing the right things.I want to put back all to its original place.So please,help me with it."

"YAH BANG MIN AH!!!"

"Please...help me."Once again,tears can be seen rolling down on the girl's face."I...I don't want to see you anymore."

"You...you.."Without knowing the boy also is crying silently as he listen to what the girl said just now."..do you know what you're doing?you're hurting me..you know that?"He look at the girl in the eyes and searching for something and what he see is there's a glitter of sadness in her eyes.

"I'm hurting too.."

"Then why?why are you doing this?!when we're both hurting?!"

"But she's hurting more.."She shrug off his's hold and step backward slowly."So please,help me Myungsoo."

"..."

"Please help me convince L to let me go,Myungsoo."

"Min Ah..please..what are you-"

"I know you can do it.Believe in your heart and listen to what did your heart say."She smile again."Goodbye,L."She turn around and there's her tears pouring down like a waterfall,not seeming to stop sooner.

Before she could even run away from the boy,there's a force preventing her to move.Her eyes widen as she realize what it is.The boy hug her from the back and wrap his arms around her waist.She try to pry the boy's arms,but to no avail.

"L-L ah.."

"You said to follow my heart isn't?"He tighten up his hold's."Then...what if my heart told me to not let you go?"

"..L-L..w-what?.."Min Ah eyes widen hearing what did the boy said.Her mind couldn't think of anything other than the word that the boy said.

"You said it yourself.To believe in myself and listen to what my heart says.And that's what my heart says,that to not let you go."He close his eyes and nuzzle his face on the girl's shoulder."So please..don't say goodbye."He close his eyes as the tears keep rolling down his cheeks,wetting the girl's school uniform.

She just let out a shaky breath and take a deep breath.She bring up her hands only to grip the boy's hands,on her waist.She squeeze it tightly,as thought as she's saying she don't want this too.For once,she want to be selfish.Instead of trying to push the boy away,she just lean back on the other and rest herself in the other's embrace.

Feeling the girl griping tightly on his hands,unconsciously he let out a small smile.Even if the girl continue to deny her true feelings,now he know what actually her answer.But the smile on his face didn't last longer as the next words coming out from the girl make his hapiness crumble down.

"I don't want to..but I have to.We have to.."

Seeming like the girl will still stay on with her decision,he only let out a defeated sigh as he nod his head slowly.

"Fine..fine.."

"Thank you.."

"But at least..I don't want our last goodbye to be like this."

"..."

"Please,grant me my last wish."

"..."

"Min Ah.."

"Okay."

"Thank you..really.."He tighten the hug and pull the girl closer to him,making there's not even a small gap between them."..thank you.."

"But we have to do it today."

"W-what?to-today?"

She nod."Tonight."


---♛---

(At The Hospital)


"Myungsoo ah..wake up will you?"

...

"Why aren't you answering me?"

...

"Are you tired?"

...

"Then..I'll just talk to you.I know you can hear me,right?"Suzy take Myungsoo hand and intertwine their fingers together.She bring up their hand and placed it on her right cheek."You know what?I think...I've found myself a new friend.!Isn't that awesome?"She smile.

...

"In fact..I already thought of her as my best friend."She let out a chuckle."Don't be jealous because I think now,I have to spend more time with her instead of being with you!"again,she chuckle.

...

"You must really want to know who is it,right?"There's a sad smile on her face."She's a great company you know?she's sweet and childish too!just like you!"

...
 
"I think if you meet her you will get along with her pretty well and I'm sure every time we meet,you both will bickering with each other."

...

"Seriously,it's like you isn't?"

....

"You must be eager to meet with her,right?"

...

"Then,please..wake up."

...

"Em?"

...

"Then,I promise us three would be the best of the best friends ever!!"She smile while there's seen a tears rolling down her cheeks.

...

"I'll promise you that.And I know...when you meet with her,you will love her too."

...

"But don't cross the line!!I warn you!She's my best friend!"Once again,she let out a chuckle.She bring up her other free hand and touch the boy's cheeks.But when her fingers touch the boy's cheeks,her eyes widen.It's wet.

"Are y-you crying?d-did you heard what did I-I say?.."

...

"..it must be a good sign right?it means..you're gonna wake up soon."

...

"It's good then..I'll be waiting.."

...

"I love you,idiot."

...

"I really love you,Kim Myungsoo."


---♛---

(That Night)


"You came.."The figure that's sitting on the bench stand up and let out a small smile.

"Yes,I did."The other smile."I promise you,didn't I?"

"Thank you."

"Besides,it's our last goodbye isn't?Of course I'm coming."Again,the other smile while the other heart hurts seeing and hearing it.

"Em."He smile.

"So...how should we say our goodbye then?"

"Yah,you already thinking about that?We've just met!"

"Haha,sorry."She smile and stick out her tongue at him.Seeing this,he just smile."So,what?"

"For now,I want you to throw out the thought that this is our final goodbye.Okay?I want us to throw out this thought for tonight,em?"Myungsoo bent forward,making their face close to each other.Upon this,there's a red flush on the girl's cheeks.Seeing the girl didn't even reply to him,he ask the girl again."Okay?"

"Y-yeah..I-I will."

"Good!"He smile and ruffle the girl's hair."So,let's go!shall we?"

"Where?"

"To our date!"

"E-eh?!??d-date?"Min Ah eyes widen as he stare at the boy in front of her with dumb founded.

"Yes,date."He smile."Come one,it's my wish!Em?"He pout.

Again,her eyes widen witnessing the scene in front of her.The boy is pouting?She just can't believe her eyes.She rub her eyes a few times and blink and look back at the boy.Just like that,she let out a laugh,making the boy frown.

"Are you serious L?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing."She chukle one last time and nod her head cutely."Fine,let's go to our date!"

"Okay!So,do you have somewhere you want to go Min Ah?"He look at her in the eyes.

"Well,let's see..um.."She tap on her chin."..nah,I don't.You?"

"Oh..me?I have.Then shall we go there?"The girl nod.

After that,they start walking side by side,heading towards their destination.There's silence lingering between them both.Even though they promise each other to not thinking much about tonight,they can't run away from the fact that tonight gonna be their last goodbye.Truth to be told,they don't know how tonight will end the day today.They know they're selfish but they just wish that the time will frozen and tomorrow will never come.But they knew,it's impossible.


"Is this really going to be our last goodbye?"

"After this,I won't be able to meet him again,am I?"


After awhile,the boy shrug off his thought and break the ice between them.He turn to his right side and look at the girl with a smile.

"Hey,Min Ah."

"What?"

"Can we hold hand?"

"Eh?"She look at her left with a furrow brows.

"Please!em?"

"You're weird,L."She chuckle and  reach out her hand only to hold the boy's hand."Sure,let's hold hand since we're on a date."She gigle.

"Thanks."He smile."Hey,your hand is warm~I like it.."

"Yeah,and your hand is cold."They lace their fingers together and it fits perfectly with each other.Knowing this fact,it hurts them even more."So..this is like our second date already,right?"

"Hmm?"

"You know,the first one we had it at the amusement park!"She skip ahead and turn around,only to walk back side while looking at the boy."Yah,don't say that you didn't remember it!"She glare at him.

"Haha,I remember it okay?"He scoff."But to answer your question just now,no.This is not our second date."

"E-eh?"

"At the amusement park,it's only a date between friends.So tonight,it's our first date..."He smile.

"..and our last date.."They stop and stare into each other eyes.

Myungsoo just nod while letting out a sad smile."..as a real couple."

Hearing that,Min Ah heart hurts and there's a pool of tears threatening to fall down.She just tighten up their hold's.

---♛---

"Ahh~that's really delicious!!"Min Ah smile gleefully while patting her stomach.Seeing this,Myungsoo can't help but to chuckle."And it was fun too,walking around the garden.It's so beautiful~ with the colourful lights all over it."

"You like it?"

"Yup!really like it!."

The just look at each other smiling.No words needed for the two.Just spending their time together makes them happy and forget about everything.

They look at their watch on their wrist.It's already 11:45 p.m. Slowly their thought come back,invade their brain,reminding them they only have 15 minutes more.Thinking now it's the right time,Myungsoo slowly drag them towards one of the bench under the large sakura tree and sit down on it.

"It's like our first meeting right?"

"Yeah."

"I wish we can turn back time."

"Why?"

"Because it's complicated right now."She look down.

"Min Ah ah..I..there's something I want to tell you."

"What is it?"She look up at him.

"Actually...I.."

"..."

"...right now,I'm not a human."He look at her with a soft expression."You know..when you said that I'm lying to her and saying that I only pretending to be unconscious..."

"..w-what?"

"I really am unconscious,right now.And I'm not pretending,nor lying to her."He gulp as he look at the shock and slightly trembling figure beside him."What you see me as in right now is...I'm only a spirit."

"Myung-..L ah,what are you saying?I-I don't understand."She shook her head slowly.

"Didn't you notice why I didn't eat just now?"He grab both her hands and hold it tightly."Right now,only you can see me."

"Y-you're lying..tell me you're lying!"She raise her voice and try to pull her hand out from his grip,but to no avail.

"No!I'm not lying!!"He tighten up the hold's."Please.."He plead while there's seen the tears already roll down on the girl's face.

"Hah.."Min Ah let out a huff."How could you?why didn't tell me earlier?you lie to me again!!so that's why you can't even bring up the courage to tell me your real name!didn't you?!"She stand up."You treat me like I'm a fool!!"

"Min Ah,please..I know I'm wrong..do-don't leave me..we only have today.."He hold the girl,not wanting for her to run away from him.

"Let me go.."

"Please..."

"Please!just let me go-!"

Before she can even finish up her sentence,she feel there's a soft thing press on her lips.Her eyes widen as she saw that the boy is kissing her.She want to push the boy away,she really want to.But instead,her body didn't move accordingly as what she wanted.Instead she lean in into the kiss and bring up her hands and wrap it around the other's neck.Pulling him closer towards him.The kiss slowly turn from a passionate kiss to a desperate one.

"I love you,Min Ah."He say in between the kiss.

"I love you too,L."

They continue to ravish each other lips,but only stop as they heard the big clock on the garden strike 12:00 a.m. It's time fo them to say goodbye.they pull out and there's seen tears rolling down on both their cheeks.

"I really love you,Bang Min Ah."

She look down,not wanting to look at the other,only to notice that the boy's ring is still on her  finger."Your ring.."as she was about to take it out,the boy hold her wrist.

"It's okay..you keep it."

"No.No..I can't.We won't see each other again anymore,so I'm going to give it back to you."

"It's okay.."

"NO!NO!IT'S NOT OKAY!I HAVE TO GIVE IT BACK TO YOU!!"She try once again to take it off wiith tears streaming down on her face."I don't want to repeat back our mistakes..this mistakes.!

"Min Ah..it's okay.You can keep it."

"No.."

"Yes.Please keep it.Because,once I'm back to my body..I'm not sure whether I'll remember you back,or not.So please,keep it.If I can't remember this moment,our moments,at least you can remember about it."

"Myungsoo.."She reach out her hand to touch the boy's cheek but only to go through it.Her eyes widen."L-L ah.."

"Ah~ it seems I have to go now."He let out a small smile."Take care of yourself Min Ah..and I'm sorry,I love you."

"No,L!"

Slowly Myungsoo figure start fading while the girl trying really hard to hold onto him.

"I'm sorry for falling in love with you..I really am.But I'll not going to regret it."He one last time and just like that his figure already completely vanish from her sight.

"NO!!!!"


---♛---

(At The Hospital)


"Myungsoo ah,it's already late.I'm going now,okay?"

...

"Don't worry,I'll come again tomorrow."

...

"I promise."

...

"I'll be going then."Suzy smile and bent down to place a kiss on his forehead,only to stop at the sight in front of her.She saw there's tears rolling down on his cheeks,not wanting to stop any moment.She gently wipe it away,only to feel that the tears is still warm.It's a new tears.

"M-Myungsoo?"She look down and start scanning for any movement made by the boy.And to her delight,her eyes catch his fingers moving.She smile as she let out a tears of joy.She run out from the ward only to call a doctor to check up on him.

"Doctor!doctor!he's!..he's...his fingers is moving!"

---♛---

(Meanwhile)


"What is this?..."

...

"What's all this.."

...

"Damn it,answer me!!"Min Ah grab all the things on his study's table and throw it on the ground."Argh!!"

...

"I hate you!I hate you!!"She slide down on the wall and bring up her legs close to her chest."I hate it..how can I fall in love with you?"

...

"How?..when..when you're only a ghost..."She cry yet again.























◘---∞---◘
A/N:Kyaa~new chapter is up!^^ hehe~ And..sorry if it's a sad chapter!>x<..well,do drop a comments below,please?please?..ah,just to let you know,the next chapter gonna be the final!^^