The Truth

We Are Different

(3 days later)

"Min Ah ya!"

"Yes?"

"Come here for awhile!"

"What is it,Hyejin unnie?" Min Ah walk towards Hyejin and there's seen a furrow on her eyebrows."Wha-..where are you going?"Her eyes start scanning the older from top to the bottom as her eyes catch the blue dress that the older wearing,decorated with some glitter on it.

"Is this dress beautiful?"

"Y-yes..it's beautiful.."Her eyes can't seem to get away from it and that makes the older chuckle.

"Really?I'm glad then..."Hyejin just smile.

"But unnie,where are you going?"Min Ah tilt her head a little while looking at the older with a confuse face."Oh!you have a date tonight?!"

"Hey!how did you know?!"

"Seriously?!"

"Yup!"Once again,the older smile,showing her pearl white teeth."I already tell our boss that today we will end our shift a bit early,and he said yes."

"An..d??"

"Idiot.That's mean our work already finish for today!!and it's time to close the cafe!"

"But-!"Before Min Ah could protest ,the older already off from her sight.Seeing this,she just sigh and puff out her cheeks.


'But I want to see him again....'


---♕---


"What should I do today?"Min Ah can't help but to let out a frustrated sigh as she glance at the watch on her wrist.It's only 6 p.m. Again,she sigh."It's way too early to be home!and it's Saturday!!ahh~what should I do?!"She keep on mubling by herself and start walking along the road,not caring where her legs bring her to.But then,all her mantra stopped as there's someone bump onto her.She hiss."Hey!watch where you're going!"

"Ahh..I-I'm sorry..."The girl bow her head and for some reason,Min Ah seem to notice there's something wrong with the girl.It's like her body is here,but her soul already left her.And the face the other's is wearing,didn't help either.

"I-It's..o-okay.."

"I'm sorry..."

"No,it's-"

"I'm sorry...so sorry..."

"Hey,you....okay?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Hey!get yourself a grip!what's wrong?!"Min Ah quickly grab the other by the arm as she notice the other's body start swaying from side to side,and her eyes widen when suddenly the girl burst into tears.

"Please come back..."

"Hey-"

"Don't leave me..."

"..."

"Please.."

"Stop crying and stop saying like that!!People will get the wrong idea!"Min Ah start panicking as her eyes catch the passer by around them start looking at them weirdly while whispering something with each other.Instantly there's a red flush on her face.She just let out a sigh and glance at the girl,who's now in her embrace,sobbing uncontrollably.Again,she plead."Please,whoever you're...stop crying.."

"Don't go.."

"Today's gonna be a long day after all...." She sigh inwardly.

---♕---

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay."

"No,I mean it-"

"It's okay,I don't mind at all.But you know,it really scared me when you're crying just now.I thought that it's my fault that you're crying and I kept thinking what did I do to you..."Min Ah eyes open wide as she start telling what had happened and there's just many gestures her body letting out today.Seeing this side of Min Ah,the girl who's sitting beside her can't help but to let out a chuckle,making the rambling girl stop her ramble.

"You're cute,you know that?"

"E-eh?"

"You keep talking nonstop.."

"I'm-"

"..like a kid complaining at their parents,telling what happen at the school the whole day."

"Well yeah?"She scoff."Then blame the crybaby who's suddenly crying in my embrace and making all the passerby look at us weirdly."

Hearing this,the other just keep quiet as her face turns to deep shade of red.Unable to even utter any word as she's too embarrassed with the latter,and she silently scolding herself from it.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Again?"

"H-huh?"she turn to look at the latter beside her.

"Please Miss Crybaby,stop saying 'I'm sorry'.I'm getting tired of hearing that from you."Min Ah glance at the girl beside her with a smirk hanging on her lips.

"Well,I'm-"

"Stop.Not that word again."

"Fine.I'm not gonna say anything then."The girl pout.

And suddenly all turn to a complete silent,except the sound of the leaves brushing with each other when the wind blow.Creating a sentimental atmosphere for awhile.But then,it all change when there's a voice breaking the weird sentimental aura around them.

"But,why are you crying?"

"..."The girl just keep quiet,and Min Ah know that's a sensitive question for the girl.

"W-well,you don't have to tell me if you-"

"Hospital..."

"H-huh?"

"That idiot is in the hospital.."

"W-who?"

"My-"

Before the other can finish up her words,there's heard a loud ringing coming out from Min Ah phone's.Upon this,she held up her hand,signaling the girl to put on a brief stop as she answered the call.After been couple of minutes,there seeing the girl standing up from there,ready to sprint off.Seeing this,the crybaby can't help but to ask the other where is she's going.

"W-where are you going?"

"Home.I've to get home now..then,excuse me."

"O-okay..b-but,what's your name?I'm Ba-"

Hearing this,Min Ah just let out a smile and ruffle the girl's hair."We don't have to tell our name to each other because we won't even meet again after this.So,goodbye then."With that,she quickly turn around her heels and disappear along the streets.


---♕---

"Why?why can't I even get a grasp of this?"Myungsoo just gritted his teeth while staring at the book on the table.It's already been his hundreds times,but it didn't even change.He can't even get a hold of things and it makes him frustrated.He turn to his side and look at the picture on his bedside table.

"Ergh!!damn it!!"He let out his anger by trying to swipe away all the things on his study's table but of course,there's not even a things fall down.Unknowingly his tears fall down.He slide down along the door and curl himself into a ball.

"I want to go back to her..I miss her..but..how?"

...

..

.

"There's only one thing..

..that is...

..by going to her.."



"But it's wrong...because my heart will beat for her too..and the way it beats,is different when I'm with her.."

"What should I do??"

---♕---

(1 weeks later)

"Ahh~!finally our works already finish!!"All the workers cheer as they start cleaning up the cafe and call it a day.

"Yeah,and thank goodness we finished early..!and we can go home!"Hyejin smile gleefully as her eyes start to drift to her side,at the window,eyeeing the short girl sitting on one of the tables.Seeing this,makes her frown.She walk towards the small girl and tap on her shoulder,to get her attention."Min Ah ya.."

"O-oh,Hyejin unnie!w-why?"

"I'm the one who's suppose to ask you that.."

"Wh-what?"

"You look kinda distant..what's wrong?"

"Nothing."Min Ah just reply the older with a shook and a bright smile."There's nothing else to do right?then,I'm gonna get change."

---♕---

"Ahh..where is him?It's already been two weeks since I last saw him."Min Ah pout while glancing to look at the rail across the road.It's empty.She sigh."Well,what can I expect?it's not like we're friends or something..."She just turn to her right and  start walking back to her home.

But then,when she's already half way to her house,her eyes catch something or rather someone standing at the park.She's stop and look at the figure.And by just seeing that the figure didn't even avert its eyes on the lake,she knows something's wrong going through the person mind.Even when she know who's that person,she didn't even bother to go and comfort the other,instead she just keep on walking towards her house.

As just as she's about to take another left on the junction,there's a force holding her back.Instantly she turn around and look at the culprit.Her eyes widen.

"Y-you?!"

"Hi.."

"W-what-..you-"

"Hey,is that how you greet someone that you already know their name?"

"H-huh?"

"What's with the 'huh',huh?"The other's pout."or..do you already forget my name?"

"W-what?"

"My name..you remember?"

"O-of course I do.It's L,right?"

"Is that a question mark at the end?"Myungsoo lift his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry.It just..I don't expect to see you here,since we always saw each other in front of the cafe."Min Ah look at the boy with a confuse look and she can't help but to blush for some reason."And the way you just pop out of nowhere didn't help either,as thought as you're a ghost."

"Ghost?.." 

"Yeah."

"Well I'm sorry 'human',but I'm a person too,you know?We're both a person,and it just have to take a time to be faster like me.You just need to be used to it."Myungsoo smirk and they just smile towards each other.Gladly thanking to each other that they're both comfortable and accept each other presence smoothly.

"You know L,I'm thinking that maybe we should spend our time together..since we didn't see each other often."She look up at the boy in the eyes,and somewhat she saw hesitation in his eyes.And for some reason she need to say that words."Well..you know,as a friends?"

...

..

.

"Fine then,let's go Min Ah."Instead of decline the girl's offer,he just reply it with a quick nod and smile.And just like that,the two spend their 'date' together,laughing,smiling and just look at each other dearly.

---♕---

(The next day)-at the school.

There's seen a small girl smiling and gigling with herself as her mind drift off to their 'date' yesterday.She just keep staring at the black with a stripe silver ring on her pinky finger's.


FLASHBACK

"Ahh~!!It's so fun today,isn't L?"They both walk towards one of the bench and sit on it.

"Yeah..and did you like it?"

"Yup!"Min Ah nod her head like a cute little child and smile brightly at the other's,resulting a blushing boy in front of her.The boy just reply back with a soft,loving smile.

"Well,glad you like it.If not,all my energy will just turn to waste,playing almost all the rides at here."

"Hahaha,don't worry L.Even if I didn't enjoy the rides,I will still enjoy being with you.So,don't worry about wasting you energy because it didn't even go to waste."

"Then,good to know it.And well,I hope we can still do this together sometimes."

...

..

.


"Hey L.."

"Em.."

"Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"What?"Myungsoo turn his head on his side and look at the girl beside him.There's something playing on the girl's mind as soon as he caught the face that the girl's wearing."What did you want to ask me?"

"W-well.."

"Yeah?"

"Where did you go all this time?"Min Ah turn to her side and return the other's gaze."I mean..you said that you always come to the cafe..but after the first time we met,you are not there anymore.."

"..."

"..I know I might sounds creepy,but everyday I keep on hoping to meet with you again..I just..love seeing your face,you know?"there's a blush start creeping up on her cheeks,but nonetheless she didn't stop talking about the boy.

"..."

"D-did I do something wrong?that's why you didn't come to the cafe again?"there's seen a pool of tears threatening to fall down and Myungsoo heart ache,witnessing this scene in front of him.He wants to wipe the tears away,but he's afraid."Am I the reason,L?"

As soon as the girl finish her words,the tears already start rolling down on her cheeks like a waterfall.Seeing this,L heart ache even more.He take a deep breath and reach out his trembling hands,only to grab the girl's face in between his cold hands.To his relief,it did touch the other's skin.He wipe the tears with his thumb.

"No..that's not the reason.That's not it.It just..there's..another reason.."

"R-really?"She look up once again and look at the boy in his eyes.

"Yes.So don't worry.okay?"

"B-but what if I didn't even get to see you again?"

Myungsoo is indeed shock with the other's question.His hand drop onto his lap and he's thinking hard about it.And that's when something pop out in his mind.He look at his left hand,at his pinky finger.He slide off the ring and put it on the girl's pinky finger."Then,take this.It's as a guarantee that we will meet each other again."

"But-"

"This ring is precious to me,so I will definetly come back for this back.By then,keep this with you."



FLASHBACK END


"Min ah ya!."Suddenly there's a loud voice calling for her,snap herself out to reality back.She turn around and look at his right.

"Ah..yes?"

"Yah,yesterday I saw you at the theme park.What are you doing there?how's about your part time job?"

"Well,yesterday the cafe close early..and,you saw me Jiin?"

"Yeah."Jiin nod her head."But..who's with you?"

"Ahh...well,it's..how should I say?"For some reason Min Ah face turns to deep shade of red,while Jiin lift up her eyebrows.

"Hey,you okay?why did you suddenly turns beet red?"

"W-what?"

"Do you have a fever?"Jiin touch Min Ah forehead and bring up her other hand to touch her own forehead."It's same.."

"N-no,I didn't have a fever.."

Just before the other's can say out a words,their teacher already enter the class.She just sigh and go toward her place while there's a confuse look on her face.

"What's wrong with Min Ah?she's weird..and who does she came with?"

---♕---

(Recess time)

"I hope I can see him again.And..he even promise me."Min Ah smile widely as she continue to stare at the ring,not even bothering to look in front of her.She just continue to walk along the hallway,until there's someone bump with her.She wince in pain as her land on the floor.Slowly she open her eyes and what did she saw after,shock her.Same with the other,it's vice versa.

"Y-you!?!"

"You?!??"

"C-Crybaby!!"

"That kid!"

---♕---

"So,I guess we meet again,huh?"

"Yeah,I never thought that you're in the same school with me."

"So,what's your name then?since we meet again."

"Bang Min Ah.You?"

"Oh!surprisingly our first initial is same!"The girl smile."I'm Bae Suzy."

"Suzy..?hmm..I never seen you here before,are you new or what?"

"New?haha,no.Well,I guess that what's when people say when they just saw me."

"What?didn't?"

"I already schooling here long ago,it just I love to sit in the library and read some books.So,I rarely show my face around the school."The other's smile while Min Ah just scoff.But then,there's something catch her eyes in the other's hold.

"What's that?"

"Ahh..this?"The other bring up her right hand and stare at it."Remember at the park?when I'm trying to tell you as to why did I cry the other day?"Min Ah just nod."Want to see?"She hand the picture to Min Ah."But don't tell others,since I'm only gonna share this things-no my secret with you."

As soon as Min Ah look at the photo,rather who's in the photo,her eyes widen as thought as it will pop out from its socket.Seeing this side of Min Ah,the other's just smile bitterly."Why did you look so shock?"

"W-what?"

"Do you know that guy in the photo?"

For some reason,Min Ah didn't feel like saying anything about the figure in the photo.She just keep shut and just shook her head as an answer.

"Well,w-who is he?"

"Ahh..he's my boyfriend.Remember back then,at the park?the one I called idiot?"

"Y-yeah.."

"He's in the hospital right now,he's in coma.It's been almost 3 weeks he didn't even wake up."

"Why?wh-what happened?"

"He..he tried to save me.When I'm crossing the road from the cafe where I worked at,there's suddenly a car speeding up towards me.My body was frozen at that time and I can't even move,not even a bit.I thought that I was going to die and I just close my eyes.But then -"

"S-stop."

"H-huh?"

"I don't want to hear it anymore."

"Min Ah?what's wrong?"Suzy look at her in concern while Min Ah just look down,staring at the ground beneath them."H-hey?"

At that time Min Ah feels somewhat jealous and her mind is not in the right and calm state.She really want to cry right now,but since the other is here,in front of her,she can't just break down.Besides,what would people call her if she's cry over someone 'boyfriend's'?plus the 'girlfriend' is in front of her.She brace herself and look up at the girl.In this kind of situation,she need to lied.She have to.And all things click together so well.The cafe.The boy.So that's why he's at there,staring at the cafe.

"Nothing.I just can't handle sad story that well."Min Ah just smile at the girl's beside her and avert her attention back at the photo.She don't want to believe that the guy in the photo is the same with the boy she knew.She refuse to acknowlege it and she's hoping it's a different person.But then,all that hope's crumble to pieces.She saw the ring that she's wearing right now,on the boy's pinky finger.Suzy notice where's the girl's eyes look at and instantly,there's a bitter smile appearing on her face.

"Is it that ring you're looking at?"Suzy point at the silver ring on their intertwine hands."Isn't pretty?it's our couple ring."

"W-what?um.."Min Ah just nod her head slowly as she start covering her pinky finger.She thought that the other's knew she's staring at the boy's ring,but no,she didn't.Instead,the other's talking about their couple ring.Which hurt her even more to know the truth.But at least,the boy didn't give her his couple ring and it's kinda relief at some point.She just smile,holding back her tears.To her,hiding something behind her smile already her speciality.

"I wish he would wake up soon,I..miss him.."

"What's his name?"

"Myungsoo.Kim Myungsoo.Why?"

Again,she just smile at the other's.In fact,her smile seem force and its not a smile anymore.She wonder,how much more the boy lie to her.Even his name is different from what the boy state and introduce himself to her.

----♕---

"Min Ah ya,you okay?"

"H-huh?"Min Ah turn to her side and look at the older.She just smile and nod."Why?"

"Nothing,it just..you look kinda lost.Is there something wrong?"Sojin tilt her head a little.

"Haha,it's nothing unnie.It just..I'm tired of this.." 

"Huh?tired of what?what do you mean?"Jihae,the second oldest ask her as there's seen a confuse look on the other four.Realising where this going to,she just dismiss it with a chuckle.

"My work.You know,there's many customers right now."

"Ahh~"All four just nod their head."Then do you want something to eat right now?We will treat you!let's go!what should we eat then?"

"No,but thank you.I want to just rest at home,since today is my day off.Then,excuse me.."Min Ah bow his head a little and start walking along the hallway,and in just a few minutes her figure already disappear from their sight.

"What's wrong with her?"

---♕---

"Min Ah!"

Upon hearing her name being called,her pace come to a halt.She turn behind and there seen a figure that she wish she would not see for this time.She just ignore the call and just continue her pace,but this time,she faster her pace up.Wanting to go far away from the other.

"Yah,Bang Min Ah!"The figure suceed in catching the girl as he grab the girl's wrist.And thank goodness,he can touch her.He spun the girl around to face him,and what he saw next shock him.The girl is crying."W-what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"It's nothing,just let me go.."

"Yah,you-"

"Let me go!!!What else do you want from me?!"She raise her voice.The boy is shock because this is the first time the girl raise her voice at him.Instead of letting her wrist go,he grab it tighter.Secure the hold's on the girl's wrist.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What wrong with me?It should be you!"Min Ah gather all her strength and push the boy off her."I hate you.."

"M-Min Ah.."Myungsoo eyes widen as his ears catch the words that the girl said.And truth to be told,he's hurt by it.Not a bit,not a little,but it's much more than he could have ever imagine.Just as he's about to say something,asking the girl's what's wrong,the girl cut him off.The next words being let out from the girl,taken him aback.His eyes grow wide as he stare at the girl in front of him.

"L..No..Myungsoo?Tsk,No..damn it,who the hell are you actually?"


















◘--∞--◘
A/N:I'm back!!woo~xD!so,please do leave a comments!!please?ne?ne?and sorry for my bad english,trolololol!