Our First Meeting

We Are Different

"Yah,Bang Min Ah!wake up!!"Mrs.Shin throw the chalk  on her head,making all the students in the class burst into laughter."Don't you dare sleep in my class!"

"Ow,ow,ow..."Min Ah look up at her teacher while rubbing the back of her head.As soon as their eyes meet,instantly she sit up straight because the murderous glare that the teacher give her.

"This already been the tenth time you sleep in my class!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Sorry?you always say sorry every time you doze off,but you still repeat the same mistakes again and again!"Mrs.Shin just look at her,eyeing the poor small girl like she somewhat kind of her prey.

"I...."

There's no answer come out from her.She just hung her head low,not wanting to face the teacher anymore.She know that it's her fault,but she can't help it.She feel so weak and tired from the part time job she done it.Mrs.Shin just look at her and let out a soft sigh.She walk toward the small girl and stop in front of her desk.

"Are you still working at the cafe?"

"..."

"Min Ah sshi..I'm asking you right now."

"Y-yes.."

"Why?didn't you already got the scholarship from the school?"

"Y-yes,b-but it's not enough!"Min Ah look up at her teacher with a teary eyes.It can't be help since she's a bit sensitive whenever she get scolded from everyone.

"It's not enough?what are you going to do with all the money?"

"I...I..."

"Huh?"

"I..."

"Fine,don't tell me."Mrs.Shin just let out yet again another sigh as she ruffle the girl hair."This going to be the last time I'll let you off,understand?"

"Y-yes!thank you,Mrs.Shin.."

"Just remember that."She say as she walk back to the front and start back her lesson while Min Ah just let out a relieve sigh.She know that it's not because of money that she's work at the cafe but because of something else.To her,lying is not a good thing,that's what her late's parents taught her before they go away.Thus,she's not going to tell anyone about it,because that would only mean she's not lying but she just don't want to share with anyone.

----


(School's End)

"Bye Min Ah!"

"Oh,bye Jiin!See you tomorrow then!"Min Ah smile while bowing a bit to her friend.She start packing up all her things and put it in her bags and slung her bags on her shoulders as she walk out from her classroom.

"MIN AH YAA~!!!!!!"There's heard a loud voice echoing through the hallway as there a pair of arms hug her from behind.Without even she turn around,she already knew the voice belongs to who.

"Jihae unnie..."

"Yes,my dear?"

"Please let go of me."

"Hah?!"Jihae gasp as she look at the girl in front of her with a shock face."Why?you don't like me anymore?how could you.."Instead of hearing a reply from Min Ah,there's heard a chuckle coming out from her.

"It's not that unnie,it just..I can't move in this state,if you keep hugging me."

"Oh...OH!I-I'm sorry then!"Jihae quickly let go of the younger and knock her head a little,scolding herself from being to selfish.

"Jihae babo.."Sojin just shook her head and there's seen a huge grin on her lips.

"Ahaha,Jihae unnie babo!"Hyeri can't help but to laugh out loud at the older.

"Jihae unnie is such an adorable!"Yura,the middle among them,just squel at the scene in front of them.

As soon as there's heard another voices coming from across the other end of the hallway,the two turn their head only to be greet with their other friends.Sojin,the oldest among them,Yura and Hyeri the youngest.

"How could you all say that?I'm not a stupid!"Jihae pout while crossing her chest as a sign that she's angry.Sojin who see the younger reaction,just chuckle and walk toward her while ruffling her hair softly.

"We're sorry,okay?"

"But I'm not a stupid,unnie!"Jihae turn look at the older while the older can't help but to pinch the other's nose,since she's being such a cutie towards her.

"Fine,our Jihae is not a stupid...so we're sorry,em?"as soon as she heard that,Jihae can't help but to crack up her smile and hug the older.To her,she can't even stay mad at them for a long time because they're her best friends.

"Apologize accepted!"

"Girls,I'm really am sorry but I have to go now."Min Ah voice out,taking everyone attention to her.She just give them her apologetic smile.

"To the cafe?"Yura,who's standing beside her ask.She just nod.

"Again,Min Ah unnie?"Hyeri pout just thinking about  they are not going to spend their time together again with her.

"Yes.Sorry Yura,Hyeri.."

"Min Ah ya,are you sure you don't need our help to earn you some money?"The oldest among them ask her while there seen a worried face all around her.

"No,it's okay Sojin unnie.I can manage this things on my own."Min Ah glance at her watch on her wrist and let out a gasp."I'm already late,I have to go now.I'm really am sorry everyone."She bow a little and look up back at them."I'm going now."

"Just be careful on your way."

"I will,don't worry about me!"She smile once again at them and sprint out from the school and head toward the cafe down the road.

----


(At The Cafe)

*CLINK*

The wind chimes chime as the door being push open,revealing a panting high schooler girl on the front.

"Oh!you're here already?"one of the workers there turn around and take a look her."Then,good because just today one of our workers resign."

"R-resign?"

"Yup,so for now we don't have enough hand at here.So I'm going to count on you..is that okay?"

"Ah...well..I.."Min Ah just drag along with her words,not even answering the other question.

"I'll take that as a yes.Now,go to the back and change to your uniform."She say while start working back with her previous work.Min Ah just let out a sigh and walk to the back to change into her work's uniform.

"What a day I had today.."

After 10 minutes of changing,there's seen Min Ah standing behind the counter and take the customers order one by one,not seeming the queue line will get shorten anytime soon.

--♗--

Hours by hours pass by and the clock on the wall show it's already 10:15 p.m. Min Ah can't help but to yawn,she can't suppress her sleepiness any longer.She sit on one of the table and plop down her head,supporting by her arms.

"Ah~I'm so tired..and sleepy.."

The girl standing behind the counter notice it and she just smile a bit seeing the younger is working hard even on this night.She retreat away from the counter only to make a hot chocolate for her.Well,it's her favourite's.

"Here,drink this."

"Oh?"She look up only to be greet by a beautiful woman sitting across her.Instantly she smile."Thanks Hyejin unnie."She take a sip of the hot chocolate and squeal."Ah~it's delicious!as always!Hyejin,you're the best!"

"Thank you then,Min Ah."Hyejin just smile and she too,take a sip of her drinks.

"Say,Hyejin unnie..I heard that there's one of the workers here resign,is it true?"Min Ah look at the girl in front of her with a curious eyes.

"Yeah..why?"

"Really?why did she resign?"

"Em..."Hyejin start humming and lean back on the chair as her support as she start fumbling with her fingers."I heard that her boyfriend involve in an accident last week and he's now still in a coma state."

"Ahh..really?"

"Yup,and she said she want to take care of him while...you know..."

"I pity them both.."

"Yeah."

"..but,how old is them anyway?"

"If I'm not wrong they are just around your age,they're a high schoolers too."Hyejin say as she take a last sip of her drinks and standing up from there to continue her work back."You can take a rest for a little bit and continue back your work later.I can cover up for you for now."

"Thanks.."Min Ah continue taking a sip of her hot chocolate and lean back on the chair.She turn on her side and look out of the window.Her eyes start scanning on the outside,looking at all the people who's busying walking pass by their cafe to head to their home.She smile a little."Well,I guess I'll continue back with my work and head home after this!"Just as she's about to continue back doing her work,her eyes widen as she caught a yet familiar figure across their cafe.

"It's him again!He came!I thought that he won't be back here again!" 

"Min Ah ah,you-"

"Hyejin unnie,can you make a cappuccino for me?a hot one!"Min Ah look at the girl behind the counter with a eagerness in her eyes.Hyejin just look at her in confuse but did anyway as she told,thinking maybe the girl want to stay up all night.

"Here it is."

"Thanks unnie!I'm going out for awhile!"As soon as she get the coffee in her hand,she quickly dash out from the cafe and walk toward the boy she saw just now."Ahh...faster.."She mumble as she saw the pedestrian light is still red."..please don't leave just yet."She eye the boy who's still standing at there.

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

"Ah!finally!"She cross the road as the light already turn to green and make her way towards the boy.She can't help but to smile."Finally..I get the chance to talk to you."

To the boy,he notice that the girl is walking toward his way but he just ignore it,thinking maybe she's looking at someone else.But then,the next thing the girl do,shock him.His eyes open wide.The girl is standing right in front of him with a smile hanging on her lips.

" What is she...does she run here,just because of me?" 

"Hey.."

"...."

"You're here.."

"..."

"Aren't you cold?here,a coffee!it's my treat!"She smile while handling him the coffee.

"You-..why-..t-thank you.."He said as he take the coffee from the girl.

"What are you doing here?I always saw you standing here and looking at the cafe across the road."

"You...saw me?"

"Yeah!"She smile yet again,making the boy blush for some reason."The first time I saw you,I thought you were a stalker or something.It's creepy you know?"She gigle.

"S-stalker?"

"Yeah.You know..just imagine,if there's someone looking at you from a distance.Won't that would be damn creepy?"

"Yeah..it's damn creepy.."The boy,for the first time smile at her and let out a soft yet adorable chuckle making the girl's turn to blush."If I were you,I would already call the police,hahaha."

"But you won't ever be able to become me,because I didn't even call the police.I don't even intend to."

"And can I know why is that?"

"Because I like to see you around here."Without hesitation the girl answer him boldly,which in turn earning a yet again red her.She hung her head down,too embarrassed to see the other's face.

"Really?you like to see me around here?well,thank you..seriously."

"Y-yeah..you're welcome."

"What's your name?"

"Ah!I'm Min Ah..Bang Min Ah.You?"

"What a nice name."He smile."I"m..."For some reason,he can't seem to tell the girl his actual name.It's weird,very weird of him.He even wonder why he had those kind of hesitate in him.

"Hmm?"

"L..I'm L."

"L?as in alphabet L?"

"Yeah."

"Well then,nice to meet you L."They just smile at each other.Just then,there's a  wind blowing at that time,making the flowers on all the trees fall on top of them,decorating all the road with pink flowers petal."Ahh~it's so beautiful!Isn't L?"Min Ah once again smile while looking at the boy in front of her excitedly,looking as thought as she's a child.

"Yes,it is."He can't help but to let out a chuckle again.Seeing the girl,somehow makes him happy and forget all the things on his mind for awhile."Instantly his eyes start looking at the girl face throughly,but only to stop as he catch there's something on the girl's hair."Em?"

"Why?"

"There's a flower petal on you hair.Here,let me help you remove them."He get off from the rail and walk closer towards the girl.He reach out his hand and slightly it's touching the flower petal.His eyes widen in shock.Taking aside this things for awhile,he just shrug it off and help the girl to remove it.Since the girl is shorter than him,it's easy for him to take the flower petal off from her hair."Here.."He give the flower petal at the girl and there's seen a blush creeping up on both their cheeks.

"Thank you."Min Ah smile shyly while looking at the other beautiful orbs.She shook her head a little and look up back at the boy."Ah,I'm sorry L.I have to go now.Meet again next time eh?See you!"She quickly turn around and head back toward the cafe.

Myungsoo just look at the little figure in front of him as it slowly disappear from his sight."Min Ah?"suddenly the coffee that's he's been holding onto just now fall down,making it spill on the road.Once again his eyes widen in shock,looking at the coffee lying on the road.He look at the cafe once again and place one of his hand on top of where his heart is,and he can feels that it's beating.And didn't even miss the slight fact that it's beating faster.

"Bang Min Ah...who are you actually?"













◘--∞--◘
A/N:the first chapter is up!xD!yeah!Oh my~ really?really guys?this story already have more than 5 subscribers when it didn't even start yet?I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!I LOVE YOU,SERIOUSLY!so how's this chapter?do leave a comments below!every one of you,please?keke~till then,bye2!

P/S:oh!and I notice there's some of 'new' subscribers on this story for this couple!if you like this couple,you could also check my other story about them!
 

4 Months...