I've Got Your Phone

I've Got Your Phone

 

"Where are they?" Eunjung ask Jiyeon. 

"They'll be here soon. They arrived already." Jiyeon responded.

"Do I look good?" Eunjung ask Jiyeon while fixing her hair looking at her phone.

"Yup. Don't worry, he'll not notice you." she tease Eunjung and with that she hit her shoulder.

"Yah! Who said he wouldn't? No one rejects my beauty." she answered proudly and flip her hair.

"Whatever!"

After waiting for about 5-10 minutes Exo finally arrived.

"Ommo. Jiyeon, he's here." Eunjung quickly run pulling Jiyeon's arm. Everyone who went to the airport to support them shout and take pictures of their idols.

While running, Eunjung push everyone who's on her way. Once she was near her idol, Xiumin she stop. "Dream number 8, hug Xiumin." she say to herself and when he's near her she suddenly hug him. Everything around her stops. Her dream came true. The dream that she thought she couldn't fulfill. At that time, everyone gasp at what happen and Xiumin and his friends stop. He was shock. Who wouldn't right? A stranger just hug you. What would be your reaction? Happy? Sad? Shock right. When people got their sense back they pull Eunjung away from Xiumin and push Eunjung away. Instead of being angry, Eunjung was the happiest person at that time. She never thought she could hug him. Everyone dreams on hugginng their idols right? Well, Eunjung's one hell of a lucky person.

 

After that incident, they still waited for the group to ride their cars and leave. Once everything is done, Eunjung squeal once again.

"AHHHH. Jiyeon did you see that I hugged him. I hug Xiumin." Eunjung happily shouted at her friend who seems to be jealous of what happen. 

"Lucky for you. Unlucky for me. Kai oppa didn't get the gift I'm giving to him. It's because of that ugly, noisy, pathetic, doll girl. She push me." Jiyeon cried fakely just to express her feelings. "I hate that girl." she siad once again.

"Hahaha, don't worry you'll gonna see him soon." 

"I hope so. I really like to see him again."

"Yeah me too. He's so cute Jiyeon. Did you see his face when I hug him? He blushed." Eunjung said.

"Yah, don't make me jealous. I saw it. How could you do that?  You didn't even push me towards Kai. Huhuhu." Eunjung only laugh at her friends reaction and they start walking out of the airport.

"Hahaha it's alright. " she said to Jiyeon and open her bag to look for her phone but she can't see it. "Jiyeon did you see  my phone?"

"I didn't. Why?"

"I can't find it. I know I put it here in my bag." she still keeps on searching. In her pocket, on the floor an on Jiyeon's bag. They even went back inside to look for it but they weren't allowed to enter anymore.

"Can you dial my number?" she ask to Jiyeon.

"Okay wait." she dial her friends number and wait for someone to answer it but unlucky it just keeps on ringing and ringing.

"No answer." she look sad when she said the to her friend. "I'll just send a message. Maybe it's a good person and he or she will give it back to you."

"It's fine maybe I just misplace it or I forgot it at home." she said those words even she knew that she actually lost it and was no where to be found.

 

On the other side of the story, there was this 12 boys. You all know who it was. It's Exo. They were teasing Xiumin because of what happen and up until now Xiumin was still shock and at the same time happy?

"Hahaha, you should have seen your face Baozi. You look more cute when your shock." Luhan teases him.

"Yeah. Did you even she the girls face?" Kris ask.

"Yeah." he answer with a smile one his face.

"Your smiling hyung. You like her do you?" Chanyeol said and put his arms on Xiumin's shoulder.

"No."

"Really?" they asked him.

"Y-yeah. I just found her cute. That's all." he said and look on the other side for them not to see him blush.

"See? You're even blushing hyung." Kai nudge him.

"Whatever. Let's just not talk about that anymore." he walk pass them and ride on their car.

When he got inside he notice the phone that he saw. He was just holding it and remember how he got it.  It was way back on the airport when he accidentally walk through it luckily it didn't break. He didn't have the chance to look for the owner of the phone because there were too many fan girls and they can't even move properly. He also remember the girl who hug her. To tell you the truth, he really find her cute. No one ever did that except for that girl. She's something. That's what Xiumin thinks about the girl. Yeah she is something, that's all I could say.

So back to the phone, he look through it and unlock the phone. He was shock to see his face as the girls wallpaper. He smile seeing that. He never knew that many people like them, him to be specific. Everyone got inside and the car starts. Once again he saw her outside talking to her friend. He just look at her and smile.

"You like her don't you?" he was shock not because of the person who asked but because of the question. He can't say he like her because he didn't even know her. He just see her as a cute girl, that's all.

"Ani. I don't like. I just find her cute. Okay." he said and just close his eyes to avoid questions from his friends.

He was about to close his eyes but the phone vibrated. He look at it and saw a name on the phone 'Jiyeon.' That's the name of the caller. He was thinking of answering it or not but he choose not to because it's not his phone and he didn't want to do anything with that phone. For about 10 rings the phone finally stops ringing. He felt relief once it stops. But he got curious. He really want to know the owner of the phone so he look through the gallery and saw a photo of a girl. It made him shock to see the owner. It was none other than the girl who hug him. He smile everytime he see every pictures of her. He didn't know why but half of him wants to see her and bring back her phone. But his busy so he thinks that maybe he can just give it back to her after the concert was finish. They will be staying in that country for 2 weeks so he and his friends can go around the place. While scanning through the photos, the phone got a message. He open it and read the message.

 

"Who ever you are give this phone back to my friend or I'm gonna hunt you down.

Just text back if you receive this message."

~Jiyeon

 

He just smile and close his eyes.

 

Back to Jiyeon and Eunjung. They were excited for the concert so they decided to eat outside and after that go to the concert place.

"I'm gonna see Kai again." Jiyeon said.

"Yeah. Me too. Baozi will always be my Baozi. I really fall for him." Eunjung starts day dreaming and didn't notice the banana peel on the street. She fell and Jiyeon laugh at her.

"What's funny. Huh?" she asked annoyed.

"Hahaha Nothing. Let me help you." she stand up and clean her pants.

"Let's go. Oppa is waiting for us." they walk happily and ride a bus.

 

While for the boys of Exo, they were now practicing for the concert and some of the fans are patiently waiting outside. They will be performing their new song Growl and every song that contains the album. Baekhyun will also sing 'Love Song' accompanied by Chanyeol. And they will also perform Wolf, History, Mama and other of their songs.

"Okay 5 minutes break." their manager said and everyone sit take a rest. 

"Ahh.. Water." Luhan said and Xiumin give him a water.

"Here."

"Thanks Baozi. By the way do you already know who's the owner of the phone?" Luhan asked. He was only the person who knew about that phone. 

"Yes. I look through it and found out that it was the girl who you know... hug me." he smile again remembering everything and everything that he saw in Eunjung's phone.

"Hahaha, stalker eh?" 

"Hahaha nope. I just need to do that to know who's the owner. That's all."

"Okay if you say so. Anyways did you reply on her friends text?" remembering that Xiumin didn't know what to do.

"Should I?" he asked.

"Yes. Maybe it's your chance to have a girlfriend." 

"Yah." He punch Luhan's shoulder and Luhan run and he chase him until their practice starts again.

 

15 minutes before the concert. Everyone was now excited to see Exo. Loud screams, fan chants, clicking of the camera was heard all over the place. Everyone can't wait to see their own biases. Two of them are Jiyeon and Eunjung, who have been patiently waiting for them. Jiyeon waiting for Kai and Eunjung for Xiumin. Suddenly the lights turn off and everyone know that its a sign that Exo are coming out. 

"KIM JONGIN. SARANGHAE." someone shouted.

"Yah Jongin's mine." JIyeon said and glared at whoever that person is.

"AAHHHHHH" the crowd shouted as the lights turn on and Exo was out waving to all of the fans.

"Hello Everyone." they all greeted in English. 

 

"KAI!"

"CHEN!"

"CHANYEOL!"

"LUHAN!"

"SUHO!"

"TAO!"

"BAEKHYUN!"

"LAY!"

"D.O.!"

"XIUMIN!"

"SEHUN!"

"KRIS!"

 

After their introduction they dance, their new realeased song growl. Everyone shout and take pictures. For Jiyeon and Eunjung they were lucky to get the last two ticket for VIP so they are near them and happy that they can see their performance clearly.

"KAI,I LOVE YOU!" Jiyeon shouted and Kai wink at her making her shock. "Kai just wink at me." she said and continue what she was doing.

"Xiumin Oppa. Look at me." Eunjung shouted hoping he could hear her but with those noise around it's impossible for him to hear her. But she wasn't losing hope so she keeps calling his name and after some of their performance, they sing 'Baby Don't Cry' which makes girls squeal. And to add their excitement, the boys of Exo have a rose to be given to their fans. Eunjung and Jiyeon was hoping Xiumin would give her that rose. She see Baekhyun already give his rose to one of the girls and that girl blush. Suho, Kris, Tao, Sehun and Chanyeol already give their roses to their fans. Everyone was hoping they woul be the one who get each roses.

 

While performing 'Baby Don't Cry',Xiumin was looking for someone. Someone he wanted to see. He wasn't sure if she was here or not but he was really hoping cause he read Eunjung's diary in her phone. He saw her dream, and one of it was to hug Xiumin. And now he wanted to do her next dream and it was to have a rose given by her bias, Xiumin. So he keeps on seacrhing for her and luckily he found her. He was just near them so he went closer to her and give her the rose. At that time Eunjung was shock because her 9th dream just came true. She's really lucky right? She quickly get it and thank him.

"Saranghae oppa." he heard Eunjung said. He smile and Luhan saw him so he wink at him.

"Eunjung-ah look. Kai, give me his rose too." both of them jump happily and the concert went through and happily finish. Some of them decided to wait for the Exo to get out and have take some autographs and pictures and some of them decided to go home since it's late. 

 

Next day, Jiyeon wake up because her phone vibrated and she receive a text. She lazily open it and read the message.

"HI, I'm the one who got your friends phone. If you want to get it let's just meet.

Text me where, what time and when."

 

It was a text from the person who got Eunjung's phone. She didn't know what to do so she wake her up and told her about it.

"Jungie, wake up." she knows her friend was hard to wake up so she had some idea.

"Ahhhh, Eunjung. Xiumin oppa's outside!" she shouted and Eunjung wake up and run outside their room and went down to look outside. Seeing what Eunjung did, Jiyeon laugh hard and she look to the window to see an annoyed Eunjung glaring at her.

"How could you to that?" She shouted from below and enter the house again. 

"hahahah. I'm just joking. It's hard to wake you up so I did that." Jiyeon said holding her laugh.

"So what's with all the fuss about?" she asked her friend.

"The one who got your phone texted me. It says he/she wanted to meet up with you."

"And?"

"He/She is asking when?"

"Ahh. Tell that person if we could meet today. 2pm. At XXX street." Eunjung said and walk to the bathroom. "I'm just going to take a bath. Jiyeon nodded and text that person. After 5 minutes, she receive a message from that person.

"Ah, okay. We'll be there. See you."

"We?" Jiyeon ask herself but shook her head and shouted. "Faster Eunjung. I also need to take a bath. I'll go with you."

 

After 2 hours, they are now ready to meet that person. That person and another person was waiting for them and they were looking around to see some sign of them.

"Hyung, it's already 2:15. Why are we here anyway?" His friend ask.

"You'll see. Just wait they're gonna be here soon."

"Hyung, isn't that the girl who hug you?" his friend ask and point his fingers to the girls that was walking near their direction.

"They came."

"Huh?" His friend ask confusely.

"Kai, let's go." he said and Kai followed him. The girls pass by them but Kai caught their attention.

"Aren't you  the girl who hug Hyung?" Eunjung look at him confusely. They didn't know it was Kai and Xiumin since they were in disguise.

"Ah, excuse me. We don't know who the two of you are so if you'll excuse us we have to meet with someone." Jiyeon answered and pull Eunjung away.

"Wait." Xiumin said. He get something from his pocket and give it to Eunjung. "Here's your phone."

"X-xiumin?" the two guys look at each other hoping she just thought it was him but they are wrong.

"Oppa, it's you. You got my phone. Thank you oppa." Eunjung said.

"Ah, hehe. It's alright." Xiumin said and rub the back of his neck. After that was an awkward silence. Luckily Kai and Jiyeon speak.

"How aboutt if yoou join us first?" they both look at each other and smile.

"Ah, aboout that. We still have som-" Kai cut what Xiumin was  about to say.

"Don't mind him. My treat,let's eat." Kai said and Xiumin can't do anything about it so he just agree with him. He just wanted to get away from that place cause he was shy to talk to Eunjung.

 

"So where are we going?" Eunjung asked.

"There's a new fancy restaurant near the mall. Wanna take a look at it?" she nodded and follow Jiyeon on their way to the restaurant.

When they arrive, they were greeted by an attendant.

"Goodmornig ma'am, table for four?" they both nodded and the lady lead them to their table. Jiyeon seeing Eunjung's awkwardness because of Xiumin, she teases her.

"Yah, it's a great time to talk to him, don't you think?"

"It is but it seems like he don't want to talk to me." she pouted and sit on the chair beside Jiyeon. Xiumin sat infront of her and Kai infront of Jiyeon. They order their food and while waiting Jiyeon and Kai talk about the concert and other things. They were smiling to each other while Eunjung and Xiumin was still awkward. So Jiyeon goot some ideas.

"Xiumin oppa, how did you get Eunjung's phone?" she asked. Before anwering he look at Eunjung and she look away.

"I saw it on the floor so I pick it up." 

"Ah, okay. How did you know it was Eunjung's phone?" Jiyeon ask again.

"About that. I." he look at Eunjung, "I look through her phone."

"What?" Eunjung suddenly shout. 

"Why did you shout noona?" Kai asked Eunjung. Jiyeon and Xiumin kniw the answer. Since Jiyeon is her friends, she knows everything about her and even the diary in her phone. For Xiumin, well he got her phone and he open it and out of curiousity he read her diary.

"Ahh. I-its nothing." EUnjung answer. Kai wasn't satisfy with that and wated to ask Jiyeon but their food already came so he got distracted.

 

The reason why Xiumin ask Kai to go with him is because of Eunjung's friend Jiyeon. He read through her diary that Jiyeon likes Kai and he wanted to see and meet him in person. He was going to ask Luhan for that favor because he was the only person who knew about that incident but remembering what he just read he changes his mind. At first Kai didn't want to go but when Xiumin said they were going to eat outside and was his treat he agree quickly. 

"Eunjung aren't you going to eat?" Xiumin ask her.

"Ah, sorry. But is it only the two of you here?" she ask. Xiumin and Kai look at each other and sigh.

"Why?" Jiyeon and  Eunjung asked.

"They are here." Xiumin said.

"Who's here?" Jiyeon ask clueless.

"I was right. I did see Luhan." Eunjung said. 

"Luhan is here? Are they all here?" Xiumin nod. "Where are they?" Kai stand up and went outiside. He went went back inside together with their other members.

"Annyeong." they all said in unison. Eunjung and Jiyeon smile and wave shyly at them.

"So she is Eunjung." Kris suddenly pop out behind Xiumin. He blush and glared at  Luhan.

"Why are you here any way?" Xiumin ask and look at Luhan again. Luhan just hid behind Tao and act innocent But Tao push him infront of him.

"HI." Luhan wave at them and smile.

"Hyung told as about it." Chanyeol answered.

"Yeah. He even told us that you were going to have a double d-" before Sehun can finish his sentence Luhan cover his mouth.

"I just want to have fun outside and uhm, Chen and I saw the four of you here so that's why. And we are hungry, so can we just order?" Luhan said and sit beside Eunjung. He quickly called the waitress and they all got their orders. Once they receive it they talk happily and share everything. Including what Eunjung did in the airport.

"Yeah, we were all shock of what you did Eunjung." Chen said.

"Hahaha, you should have seen hyungs face when you hug him." D.O said and got a light punch from Xiumin.

"By the way, why did you do that?" Suho asked. To tell you the truth Suho also knows about it. It was because of Luhan. He told everything to Suho. They must be the only one to go and spy on them but Lay and Chen heard them and they told the other members. They don't have a choice so they just allowed them to go. So that's what happen. Back to the question.

"So why?" Kris asked again. Eunjung look at Jiyeon and eyed her for some help but Xiumin was quick and he tells something.

"It's her choice to that. I'm handsome so maybe she got attracted to me and decided to hug me. Right Eunjung?" he wink at her and  she blush.

"Ah yeah." she said shyly.

"Hahaha, You two look cute together." Jiyeon said.

"Yup, like us. We are meant for each other." Kai said and JIyeon also blush. He got hit by Suho. "What was that for?"

"Nothing. I doesn't suit you being so cheesy or whatever." he glared at him.

"It's none of your business Suho."

"Yah. I'm older than you. ow dare you call me by my name Kim Jongin." instead of being quiet everyone laugh seeing their little fight. After eating, they decided to go home since their manager already called them and asked them to be back now. 

"We're going too. NIce seeing you all." Eunjung said.

"You too. Mind if we drove you home?" Xiumin asked. Eunjung want to decline their offer but Jiyeon agrees so she can't say no already. And it's already evening so maybe it's a great chance to ride with them.

"Okay. Get in." D.O. said. He was the one driving the car.

They reach their house and the boys bid their farewell to the two girls.

"See you soon." they all said. 

Before the car starts Xiumin shouted, "You look beautiful Eunjung. Hope to see you again." and with that they left leaving Eunjung shock and Jiyeon .

"He likes you Jungie." she said and quickly enter the house and run to her room.

"Does that mean he likes me? Is it true?" she thought before entering the house.

 

Days passed and it's time for Exxo to leave the country. They have been here for two weeks and they got closed to Jiyeon and Eunjung. They were always seeing each other secretly and now was their last day. They decided to see each other again but this time it was only Xiumin and Eunjung. They have been texting each other since he got her number. They meet on the playground they always went and sat on the swings. Xiumin wanted to say something same goes for Eunjung.

"So I guess this is our last meeting?" Eunjung said.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Xiumin said.

"Huh?"

"You see, we can see each other someday again. Maybe if we went here again or anytime."

"Then when can it be?"

"I don't know. Let's just hope we could see each other again." Eunjung put her head on Xiumin's shoulder.

"Oppa, can I ask you something?" he look at her before nodding.

"What is it?"

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" he don't know why she was asking that but he nodded.

"Yes. Why did you ask?"

"Do you know that I love you when I first see you when you had your concert here. At first I wasn't interested with your group or anything related to kpop but when I see you everything change. You wer the first I idol I set my eyes on. If it wasn't because of Jiyeon I wouldn't know you." she said.

"And I know you already read my diary and you probably know what my last dream was right?" this time she looks at him in the eyes.

"And you already know I like you right oppa?" He nodded. He was going to say something but Eunjung cuts him off.

"I know you can't like me. I'm just your fan and we only know each other for about 2 weeks and we-" Eunjung didn't finish her words because Xiumin put his finger on . 

"I know you like me and did you know that I also had this love at first sight on you? It was the time you hug me that I started liking you. At first I don't know if its true but Luhan told me that i really do like you. And you know I read you diary right and I also read all your dreams. One of you dream was to hug me. One of it was to have a rose coming from me. And I also knew you last dream." he holds her hand.

"Starting from the time I saw you, I alreaady like you Eunjung. I always smile  everytime my friends tease me and everytime they remind me of whaat you have done to me. And now that I already said everything can I grant your last dream?" he asked and didn't wait for Eunjung to answer he press his lips against her and she responded afterwards. Eunjung was knew to this feeling because she never kiss a guy and same goes to Xiumin. He really like it. He really wanted to kiss Eunjung. Seeing her sweet smile, hearing her voice and everything. He likes everything about her. This was their last time to see each other so Xiumin take this time to confess to her even though he knew that after this day he would have to forget about her. It's hard for him to leave her and same goes to Eunjung. It's hard for her to see him leave but they couldn't do anything. This is what fate wants for them. The time came and Xiumin allready need to leave. Eunjung cry to his shoulder and Xiumin promise her something.

"I'll be back and that time we'll be together." he kiss her again. The kiss that Eunjung wouldn't forget.

 

7 years pass. Eunjung was walking around the playground remembering everything. She still can't forget about what Xiumin said. She was hoping he would comeback so she keeps on going back to that place. She sits on one of the swings and get her phone but it was lost. She can't find it. She scan around the whole playground but to her disappoinment it wasn't there. Not until a kid walk up to her and give her a rose.

"Unnie, someone wanted to give this to you." the little girl said. Eunjung wanted to askthe little kid but she quickly run away from her.

"Who could be that person?" she thought. "Can it be Xiumin?" she smile but it disappear when a thought came to her. "He can't be here I know it. Maybe that little had mistaken me for someone." she sigh and sit again on the swing.

Suddenly her tears starts to fall. 

"I thought he would come back. But I was wrong." she said. "I shouldn't assume he would comeback. Maybe he's busy with all his fans and didn't even think of me. How could he do that to me? He even promise me that he'll comeback. I hate you Kim Minseok." she shouted.

"Excuse me miss. Is this your phone?" a guy asked. She didn't bother to look at the persons face and just get her phone.

She just wipes her tears and started walking.

"Would you not say thank you to me?" she didn't mind him and continue walking. bbut his next statement made her stop.

"Didn't I promise you that I'll be back?" She can't believe that she's seeing Xiumin infront of her. The guy she loves and the guy who loves her. She never thought it was him. He thought she already lose hope on waitng for him but he isn't. 

"X-Xiumin?" she run and hug him tightly. 

"I thought you wouldn't show up. I thought you already forget your promise. I thought you forgot about me." she just keeps on crying and Xiumin hug her.

"How would I forget about you? You were always on my mind and I wouldn't forgot that beautiful face of yours." he wipes her tears. "Don't cry anymore. I'm here okay." she nodded and hug him.

"Don't leave again oppa." she said but Xiumin didn't answer. 

"You would not leave me oppa right?" he look away from her and her tears starts to fall again. "You told me that when you'll come will be together again. You promised me oppa. You promised." she hit his chest and conitnue crying. He tried to stop her by holding her arms and he did it. She look down but Xiumin hold her face to face him.

"Did I said I would leave?" he asked. That caught her. She cry cause she thought he would leave her again but she was wrong.

"But you did-" he kiss her that mde her stop.

"Don't say it. I wouldn't leave you alright." she nodded and she kiss him again. Thiss time it was long. It feels like everything stop and the only thing that was moving was them. It was her first time kissng him again. After their sad farewell last time, she didn't forget it and now it was happening again but this time it was not a farewell instead, it was a new start for them.

 

Eunjung's POV

I never thought that I would fall for this guy. The guy who was a stranger to me at first. Who got my phone twice. Granted my wish and lastly made me happy. Isn't it amazing how a person who was once a stranger suddenly meant the world to you?  If I wasn't for Jiyeon I wouldn' know him and if it wasn't for my phone I wouldn't be close to him. You see, just because of something small, big things come around and conquer your life. The moment I laid my eyes on him, I've loved him. And everything in my life change. It was aa good thing I hug him and I lost my phone. If that didn't happen, will I ever meet him? Or is it just until that hug? BUt anyways, I'm now happy that we were together. After waiting for years, we have seen each other again. This time I wouldn''t let him leave without me. If he ever leaves again, I will come with him. I really love him and I wouldn't want to lose him

End of POV

 

Xiumin's POV

I'm glad I met this girl. The first time I saw her i already fall for her. She the first person who did crazy thing to me. And that was when she hugged me infront of my friends and everyone who came to see us at the airport. But I never regret those things if that didn't happen I wouldn't found my speciall someone. I'm also glad that I got her phone. If it wasn't because of her phone we couldn't meet. I never regret getting that phone, after all that phone leads me closer to her.

End of POV

 

 

Hi guys,

My oneshot's finish. I hope you like it.

I started liking Exo especially Xiumin when I saw their MV for Growl. 

I've fallen in love with him and I wasn't satisfied of what I see and search about him,

So I made this oneshot.

Him as the character and my othet bias Eunjung.

That's all. Thank you. And thank you for those whho support my other stories.

Support me till the end.

~Snugglebear