Chapter 3

Sifany oneshots(based on quotes)

LOVE INVOLVES A PECULIAR UNFATHOMABLE COMBINATION

OF UNDERSTANDING AND MISUNDERSTANDING..

-DIANE ARBUS

 

 

 

"It was your fault,you shouldn't have told me when you're not so sure about it!"I'm already fuming with this guy stood in front of me.

  "I already said 'I'm sorry' what's wrong with you?"So he has the nerve to asked me this?

"Jessica,Yuri,let's go."I said in a strict after stepping inside the elevator being followed by Jessica,Yuri and Siwon.The guy I wanted to get rid of NOW.

"You're being immature about this Tiffany."He said as he tried to reach for my arm that I quickly snatched back. "I'm not being immature with this,you just don't get what I'm saying." Right now,I'm trying to breath as much as I can,or else I'm gonna slap him and burn his body down.

"Whatever Siwon!I don't care!"I shouted as I went out the elevator and headed to the car where Jessica and Yuri are going.It's so damned cold here outside.Jessica went to the driver seat and Yuri stole my seat which is beside Jessica.Damn it.I entered the car with my bad temper.

"What are you doing?!"I asked him as he went beside me inside the car. "Drive Jessica."He ordered in a harsh tone.

"NO!"I shouted again. "Get out!"

"Jessica just drive!" She looks so confuse but started the engine.Crap.

 

The deafening silence is killing me.

"Stop the car."I ordered trying to be calm as much as I can.

"Tiffany stop acting like this!Would you please grow up?!" Siwon shouted making everything more complicated than it was.

"Don't you dare shout at me Siwon!"The atmosphere is not going well and the ladies in front of us are getting uncomfortable. "I have the right to,you're being narrow minded..will you please use your mind?!"

I swear I wanted to kill him.He really has the confidence to spit these out of his mouth?!I was about to speak when Yuri cut in.

"Guys please don't fight here.And will you please avoid shouting?"

My knuckles are turning white as my hand is curled up in a ball.Don't you dare speak Siwon or else this hand would be landing straight to your face.

 

"Siwon just get out.."I'm gonna start again all because I can't handle this.Stupid.I want to pull out my hair right now! I heard him sigh as he rest his head.I could hear his unstable breathing and from that I know that he's boiling with anger.I feel the same Siwon.

"Stop the car."He said in a deep voice which made me shiver.He straightened up and faced me.

"You want me to go out?"He said in a threatening voice.Well,I'm not terrified.

"Yes I want you to go out of the car right now."

There's a few seconds silence before he continued. "Then fine I'm going out."I straightened up and face him.

"FINE..GET OUT!" I yelled at him pointing at the car door behind him. Before he could go out I shouted once again which made him stop.

"Get out and go look for a girl that would let you stay in her house!Do whatever you want with that girl,I don't care anymore.And here,give this stupid bracelet to her."I ordered him as I remove the bracelet that he gave me with an infinite sign on it."Once you gave that bracelet to her tell her you love her forever!"I threw the bracelet in his face and he quickly get out bringing that stupid bracelet with him.

"Drive."I heard the both of them sigh.

 

Traffic?great.I could feel my eyes stinging and tears are starting to form.Don't cry for that stupid guy.

"Hey Tiffany.."Jessica called me in a worried voice. "Yeah?"...

"I'm sorry.."She apologized..for what?

And then the car stopped..What's going on?..A few seconds later I heard the door unlocked.Is she mad at me?Does she want me to get out of the car too?Suddenly someone entered the car..I noticed that it was him.I tried to reach out for the car door but his right hand quickly held onto it while his left hand is on the top of the car.

"What are you doing here?I told you to look for a girl who would allow you to stay in her house and give her that stup.."

"I was just about to do that."He told me as he was looking straight to my eyes.

He started talking when he noticed I'm not going to say anything.I looked away. "Can I stay in your house?"He asked me and I'm confuse.I looked at him and he looked away.

"And uhmm..my girlfriend asked me to go look for a girl who would allow me to stay in her house and.."He stopped and cleared his throat. "She asked me to give this bracelet to this girl..so yeah.."He reached for my hand and put the bracelet on my arm.Now I realize that this really fits me.

"I love you forever..Tiffany.."And with that my tears fell and I looked away.

I felt him sit beside me and I know that he's freezing from the time he put the bracelet on my arm.He was looking down on his feet. "I'm sorry."I heard it in such a sincere tone.And suddenly he held onto my hand.It's cold.I let go of his hand right away.

"Who told you that you could touch my hand?"I asked him.

"Then can I ask you?...Can I hold your hand Tiffany?"

"No."I heard him sigh again.

"I don't need to ask anymore Tiffany."The way he pronounced my name is so soothing. "You also told me that I could do whatever I want with that girl."And then he held my hand again.My tears are slowly falling down on my cheeks.I realize that I haven't speak in a long time.

But before speaking I cleared my voice which stole his attention.I looked at him and he looked at me too.

"Siwon,please remind me how lucky I am to have you."And with that he smiled at me and I smiled back.The next thing I knew is that I felt his lips left my right cheek.I swear I love this boy.

 

A/n:Share your thoughts about this chapter please XD I just got this idea when I woke up this morning so sorry if it's not that good.

God bless!