Chapter 4

Sifany oneshots(based on quotes)

This is just a short scenario(without a quote) that I had in my mind last night :) Please enjoy ^^

 

 

 

Being such a caring girlfriend,Tiffany can't miss a day without making sure that her boyfriend gets to eat,rest and take his vitamins.Since it's her free schedule day she decided to visit her boyfriend who's having their practice for their upcoming performance.

Just in time that she would knock and enter the room she heard noises from the inside of the room.

"If you would just cooperate with the group we would finish this f*****g practice in no time."

 

Her eyes widened as she heard a familiar voice cussing and it was no other that Siwon,her boyfriend.She continued to listen wanting to know more about the situation.

"Come on,Siwon, we have all day, you just wanted to spend time with your girlfriend." As soon as she heard the name 'Siwon' and the word 'girlfriend' she quickly open the door to see Siwon grabbing Heechul in his collar.Everyone stopped and stared at Tiffany as the noticed her presence.

She walked towards Siwon and he loosened his grip on heechul.

"What's going on here?"She looked at her fuming boyfriend waiting for his answer.

"Nothing,just some basta--"

"Hey,stop it." She scolded in a strict voice never wanting to hear some bad words from him.

"I think we should all take a break for now." Kangin announced making Siwon heave a sigh but the anger never settles down.

"We should go outside." Tiffany demanded and walked outside.

 

"What's going on there?" She asked him in a loud voice and you can't hide the fact that she was disappointed when he saw Siwon in that state.

"He was such a mess,okay? I just wanted to finish the practice quickly."

"Yeah,let's just say that he was being a mess but do you have to swear at him? It's not you Siwon,this is not how you handle a situation." SHe was now calm wanting him to know that it was wrong.

Siwon closed his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry." He apologise looking at his girlfriend with pleading eyes.

"Don't apologise to me."

"I could handle that later.Right now,just be with me." She doesn't know if she would be mad or happy that he wanted to spend some time with her.She knew that he was mad because it's been a long time since they were together.Thinking about it she can't fight the smile that she's been holding in for a while.

"Then? what would you like to eat?" She asked him slowly letting go of the situation that occured earlier.She put her arms around his waist making him smile."

"Uhmm,let's see." He winked at her rubbing his hand in her back before giving her ears a sweet bite.

"Very naughty."She took his hand awa from her back making Siwon chuckle.

"Don't be like that Tiff,you were the reason why I got mad earlier."

"So it's my fault now?"She played mad at Siwon running away from him.

"You should eat alone." She told him,still on with her games.Siwon pouted cutely at her making the girls beside her chuckle.

"What is wrong with you? A few minutes ago,you were acting seductively and now you're acting like a cute boy.She continued to chuckle at his childishness at they were nearing the elevator.

"How about you kiss me?" Siwon pointed at her lips as they were waiting for the elevator to open.

"Uh-uh,not going to happen." Hejust gave her a playful smile and they entered the empty elevator.

He looked at her and the both have their playful smiles on their faces.Siwon pushes her on the side capturing her lips with his.

 

 

A/n: Siwon's naughty hands and mouth,sorry for some bad words too ㅋㅋㅋ I'm leaving the rest of the imagination for you,I'm also doing another sifany oneshot since this was a bit rush,I'm sorry.