Chapter 1

Sifany oneshots(based on quotes)

'One of the saddest things in life is loving someone who used to love you.'

 

 

Tiffany woke up with heavy eyes.She shifted her gaze to the small note place on the table beside her bed.

'Tiffany,your breakfast is ready.Prepare for school now.'It was probably from her mother.She is almost late for her class,but she wouldn't mind that at all.She quickly took a bath and wore her school uniform.She went out of her room and headed to the kitchen.He took a bite on her sandwhich that was prepared by her mother.

 

She checked the entire house before leaving for school.

___________________________________

 

Tiffany arrived at her school late.She opened her classroom door without even bothering to knock.The teacher coughed stealing Tiffany's attention.

"Sorry I'm late."She quickly said before taking a sit.She took a glance at the person beside her.Choi Siwon.Her ex-boyfriend.She smirked,trying to .She just broke up with him last week and she knew that he was affected from it.Siwon truly loves TIffany,but she never returned the favor.Yes,she just played with Siwon,she just toyed with his feelings.

Siwon still can't accept the fact that she left him after all the things he did for her.Even though he's badly hurt,he still want her back.Stupid love.But who knows someday he would move on and find someone who will truly love him.

 

 

Siwon grabbed her wrist making her face him.

"Tiffany..."He paused for a second trying to catch his breath."I know you're lying Tiffany.After all the time we had together,you told me you 'never felt the same for me.'It's so impossible.Tiffany..if there's something wrong tell me,if you have problems,tell me,just don't let it affect our relationship."Siwon stated being badly hurt.

"Our relationship?Siwon how many times do I have to tell you that I 'never' loved you."It was the truth.Tiffany never loved him.She almost laughed at his foolishness before walking away leaving him dumbfounded and hurt.

As Siwon entered his big house he greeted her mother before rushing to his room.He threw his bag on the bed,then held the picture of Tiffany and him.In the picture Tiffany was kissing Siwon's cheek,while he was smiling happily.They seemed so happy and careless about all the things in the world.Slowly his tear fell on his cheeks.He wanted to throw the picture but a part of him tell him not to.So,he just folded the picture and kept it in his wallet.Truly his love for Tiffany is endless.

 

It's just few weeks ahead befor they graduate and turn into college students.He just wished that he wouldn't attend the same university as Tiffany's.Or else....or else he will just end up chasing TIffany again.But no,he still haven't move on,but atleast his trying.

 

 

 

__________________

It's been 3 week s since they started college.It's such a burden for Siwon that he still end up with Tiffany in the same university.He is trying to avoid Tiffany and slowly he is recovering from his deep pain.

"This is stupid Jessica!!"She shouted at her bestfriend.

"Woah,woah calm down lady..Now tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know."

"You're a crazy woman Fany."

"I said I don't know why I'm feeling this!I shouldn't be affected with this Jessica,I was the one who broke up with him,I was the one who toyed with his feelings!But why does everytime Siwon avoided I feel stupid and hurt."

"Well..maybe...m-maybe you're in love with him."Jessica stated.

"It's impossible,I never loved him."

"Listen Tiffany,you never knew.You toyed with his feeling you were focus on hurting him,so you never knew that maybe...maybe you felt the same way too."Jessica explained.

"But why am I not affected whe we broke up?"

"You're so stupid!Duh you were the one who broke up with him and as I was saying youwere focus on hurtin him,maybe you were hiding a feeling behind your heart."

As soon as she heard it,she quickly left and headed home without saying goodbye.

 

"Oh Tiffany,darling you're home,come eat with us."Her father greeted pulling a chair for TIffany.As her parents were talking about some stuffs,her mother noticed Tiffany's silence.It was not her usual self.She was the talkative and hyper Fany.

"Tiffany is there's something wrong,come on tell us."Her mother asked holding her hand.

"Uhmm,it's nothing mom I'm just tired from the whole day,I need a rest."Tiffany stood up walking towards his father and giving him a goodnight kiss,she did the same thing on her mother.

 

Days passed and Tiffany is still bothered with Siwon avoiding her,when it's not something worth not bothering about,right?As she was walking in the hallways she saw Siwon talking with his friends,laughing histerically.

"Okay bro,see you around."Siwon bid his goodbye patting his friends shoulder.

Tiffany cleared earning Siwon's attention."What are you doing here?"Siwon asked coldly.

"I want to talk to you."

"NO!"He slammed his locker closed before walking away.

"Please Siwon."She pleaded with her teary eyes.Siwon doesn't know if he would listen or he would stay away.It was hard for him because he still have a slight feelings for her.

"I'm sorry....Siwon I'm sorry..I'm so sorry."Tiffany sobs on her knees holding Siwon's hand.

"I know what I did was wrong,I know you were badly hurt and you have all the rights to hate me to stay mad at me.But I'm asking for forgiveness."As soon as he heard this his heart shattered into pieces.He wanted to hug her and start something new with her but he was too afraid to get hurt again.Tiffany stood up facing him with her swelling eyes.

"I hope you're happy Siwon...."And with that she left the guy in front of her almost teary eyed.

 

 

"I love you."She muttered under her breath

 

Siwon's POV

Why did she apologized to me when she knew herself that she was happy of what she did to me.If only I was strong enough..I would take the risk.But of course I wanted to see if you really mean those words Tiffany

 

Tiffany..Tiffany.I still love you and I always will forever may be long enough but I'm willing to love you forever if you will love me too.How I wished.

 

End of POV

 

The next day Siwon heard painful sobs.He tried to follow the sound and his legs lead him to an empty room.He peeked inside the room and she saw a figure of a lady holding her knees while crying herself out.He's not sure who it is so she walk slowly,very careful not to hear him and scare the lady.

 

"Siwon..."He froze hearing his name.He knew that voice.He knew who it was.It was no other than Tiffany.He continued listening and he felt like crying seeing Tiffany being like this.

"I'm so sorry for being stupid.I don't know how am I going to apologize to you.I know words are not enough to express how much I regret doing that thing to you.I'm suffering now and I don't blame you for that."She said crying as if she knew Siwon is there.

"I blame myself,it was all my fault and I know I don't deserve second chance.After all the things you did for me I still have the guts to hurt you,so I'm sorry."She continue sobbing from the pain that she caused herself.While on the other side Siwon was already crying he really wanted to hug and comfort her then tell her everything's gonna be alright but he still wanted to hear the magical words from her.

"I love you Siwon.I love you so much."As if hearing his thought she said those words coming from her heart.This time it was the truth,she already love him.

 

"Tiffany.."Siwon called her name.She looked at the side where the voice was coming from and saw Siwon crying.

"Tiffany....Is that true?Do you really love me?"He asked crying earning a nod from the lady who was still crying.He walked towards Tiffany as he felt that he was telling the truth and now he is ready to take the risk for his one and only love,Tiffany.

 

He hug her tight comforting her."Promise you'll never hurt me again and I'll promise you that I will love you forever.Forever Tiffany.Even though you hurt me I still love you and that's for forever."

"I promise to never hurt you again Siwon."She promise while hugging him and still crying."I love you.And that love is for forever."She added hugging him tightly.

"I love you too."

 

And with those words,they both shared a kissed that prove their love for each other.It was a long and passionate kiss that they would never forget.A kiss that started their new beginning.

 

 

A/n:First chapter is done.I hope you like it ^_^ Sorry for some errors :( and I'm sory iif it's a bit rush I'll do better on the next chapters I still hope you like it I promise to do better.

Subscribe and comment!Thank you!!

 

.