Watch Out!

It's a Teacher-Student Thing.

Unnie- Wake up now! C'mon get moving or you'll be late for university.

You- Ughhh...Why do i like have to go to university in the first place?

Unnie- Well this is your last year, it'll be over before you know... NOW GET MOVING, GD's on his way.

You- GD?! Yaaaaayyyyy~ free coffee today.

You jump out of bed as soon as you learn that GD is going to give you a ride for rides with him were always the best thing ever. As soon as you exit the shower you hear the horn of GDs car and suddenly you're all boosted up so in less than 15 minutes you're sitting in GDs car fastening your seatbelt.

GD- You ready to blast off?

You- YESS!!!

GD- Ok, so now that you and I are both super duper happy,why dont we celebrate this happiness with some coffee?

You- That would be perfectly AWESOME.

As planned both of you head to the Starbucks close to your university, grab a frapuccino each and continue with your drive to PHK University. Now, you being a responsible citizen throw yours and GDs plastic cup in the trash while GD heads to meet your group of pals.

 You- Hello, my dearest friends.

Daesung, Seungri, and Minzy- Hii.

TOP- Helllo Miss Responsible Citizen.

You- Oh TOP,throwing your trash in the bin is just basic stuff.

TOP- Well you REALLLLYYY need to know about the word 'YOLO'.

Seungri- Okay so before you guys start fighting, lets just head off to Math class. We don't want to get into trouble for being late now do we?

You- He started it!

GD- TOP don't bother her,okay?

Minzy- Ok lets get moving people.

Daesung- Thank you, Minzy.

All of you head to math class and GD being aware of your not-so-good skills at math always makes sure that he gets the seat beside you because a friend in need is a friend indeed. After a long hour of algebra all of you head to science class followed by english class and finally RECESS.

* In the cafeteria*

 

Seungri- All that studying just killed me.

Minzy- To this day education didn't kill anybody... so my friend you're perfectly alive.

You- Well to save my friend Seungri I'll just go grab a bite for all of us.

GD- And I'll help you carry the food.

Both of you leave for the food counter.

TOP- Sometimes GD really confuses me... it's almost like he has a thing for her.

Minzy- Pfft.... I am sure it's nothing of that sort, GD's just too sweet and generous.

Seungri- Hey Daesung, do you see some love bubbles here?

Daesung-  Yes I sure do see some too.

TOP- Okay...So Minzy do you like GD?

Minzy- GD?... Pffttt... Noooo... He is just... just my bff.

TOP- OH c'mon Minzy!

Minzy- It's nothing...

Seungri- You swear upon GD that it's nothing?

Minzy- Really guys???

TOP- You tell us and we won't bother you.

Daesung- We swear.

Minzy- Ok... DONT TELL ANYONE OKAY?

Seungri- YOU have our word.

Minzy- Okay so I DO like GD, I have had a crush on him for quite some time now.

Right at that moment, You and GD just had to come.

GD- Who do you have a crush on Minzy?

Minzy- Uhhhh.....

TOP- KAI... Kai from Exo...she has a big- no, a HUGE crush on him.

You- OMG... KAI IS SOOOO HOT, like God seriously spent a lot of time on him.

Minzy- IKR.

Daesung- Okay enough of fangirling... lets eat now.,

*Bell rings*

You- Heyyyyy!!!!! IT'S LITERATURE and i don't want to sit at the back so catch you guys later.

Minzy- OMG... chill person!

You- See you in class lazy-asses.

You start your run from the cafeteria to the class, as the early bird gets the worm, here at PHK the early student gets the front seat. During your marathon run as you enter the corridorn you're just about to run into the notice board when luckily someone pulls you back and the moment you return to your senses you find your face resting on a mans chest, you were so close that you could actually hear your saviours rhythmic heartbeat. You move away from this strangers warm chest beacuse you still had to rush to get the front seat.

You- Thanks a lot for saving me and well... dont mind but i've reallly got to rush for class. Thanks again.

Stranger- You... *after you leave* You are welcome. *smiles to himself*.

Moving on, you push this incident at the back of your mind and continue with your run to your class but sadly the early bird had already caught the worm and you were left with a seat in the second last row. You reluctantly take the seat and just a few moments later your besties enter the classroom and oblviously take the seats next to you.

TOP- OHHH... the next Shakespeare is sitting next to us today... I am Honoured.

You- Shut up.

GD- Anyways, Sam told me you were about to run into the notice board, you okay?

You-Yeah, I am fine... well if it hadn't been for this really kind random dude, I would now be sitting in the nurse room with a broken face.

Minzy- Random dude? Was he hot?... is he from our class?

You- Seriously Minzy???

GD- Okaaayyy so you sure you dont want to see the nurse?

You- Awwwwww GD your'e so sweet~ And, yes I am fine.

Seungri- Guys look princi's here, probably Grumpy died. 

Daesung- You wish!

You-  He is our literature sir... not Grumpy.

All of you turn your attention to the principal and you get a mini-heart attack after seeing your saviour next to your principal.