Memory #2

These Childhood Memories of Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't even...why is math so hard??! >.< Enjoy the update though..I'm going to like...copy and paste it now...and not study for my math unit 3 test for Thursday... ._.

 

Previously on the last chapter of ‘These Childhood Memories of Ours’:

Without much interest, Jessica just scimed their faces one by one. She already knew Suho, and Chanyeol she recognized from their Japanese version of ‘Genie’. Almost at the end of the longish line, she passed by a face she knew she had seen before, earlier in her life.

Doing a double take, she accidentally blurted the name out loud, causing them all to glance at her. “Luhan?!” The shocked voice could be heard throughout the whole room.

 

 

“Huh?” Luhan turned his head to the source of the voice, only to see his first love standing there, looking at him with a very shocked expression. His eyes widened, “Jessica...”

 

“Noona.” Seohyun blurted out. All eyes were on her now. “Be respectful, she’s older than you.” The maknae, always telling people to use their manners, and be respectful, no wonder she was voted the number one umma-idol on weekly idol. Well, you’ve got to love her.

 

“What? Sorry, but she’s younger than I am.” Luhan stated, ‘curse my baby face.’

 

“Oh, really? Mianhae. You just look so young...and such.” Seohyun apologized sheepishly. She worked with him once, and never found out his age. “Ah, it’s okay. I’m used to it.”

 

“On another note.” Suho cut in, “Sica noona.” ‘Sica noona? Is Suho close with my sicachu?’

 

“How do you know Luhan hyung?” Suho asked, in all these years of knowing her, he never knew or found out much about her childhood.

 

“Oh uhh..he was a friend on mine...way back... in my kid years.” Jessica said carefully piecing together the right words to explain to them.

 

“Yeah..wayy back.” Luhan tried to help. This reminded Jessica of the time when Luhan had failed to think up an excuse for punching this kid in the face for ‘molesting’ (if one could molest a kid in elementary school >.>) Jessica, without bring up the molesting part since she never wanted to talk about it or have him bring it up again, she was too embarrassed, and she wasn’t the best treated kid in school, so having it spread around the school would only lead to an even worst reputation.

 

Let’s put it this way. Luhan was never good at explaining things like childhood friends from way back, or when he was in the situation when he got in trouble and had to tell the teacher or whoever why he did, what he did. Luckily, Jessica was always there to back him up.

 

 

“Luhan.” The teacher said sternly at the pouting young boy who was gripping onto a small little girls arm. “Mind telling me exactly why you thought it was a goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter