Memory #4 (Final)

These Childhood Memories of Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on the last chapter of ‘These Childhood Memories of Ours’:

Now side by side with each other, both staring straight ahead with the cool spring breeze brushing against their skin.

“Reminds me of the good old times.” Jessica rested her head on her hands leaning forward, she knew they both wished they could just stay like this forever, it was like there were no problems in the world, no people to take them away from each other, it was just them.

“You still haven’t told me who you liked until now.” Luhan suddenly blurted, but quickly covered his mouth after noticing his mistake.

 

 

“Haha, it’s okay oppa.” Jessica said after an awkward silence which seemed to have lasted an eternity. “I’ll tell you now I guess.”

 

“Y-you don’t have to!” Mentally slapping himself for stuttering, Luhan couldn’t help but blush when Jessica laughed at him.

 

“But I want to.” Jessica said putting a hand on his shoulder making the older boy flinch from the sudden action.

 

“...” Luhan just stared at her, waiting for her to start the story.

 

“Oh! You wanted me to tell you...now.” Jessica said making these cutely weird actions and expressions.

 

“Uh, yeah. And why do people always point down when they do that? That makes no sense...” Luhan replied, a bit confused.

 

“Rriigggghhhtttt.....” Jessica said as if she actually understood what he had just said.

 

“Oh, just tell me who you like! Do you still like the same person?”

 

“Yes. Yes, as a matter of fact, I do.”

 

    “Than tell me!”

 

    Jessica laughed at her friend, ‘I wasn’t obvious enough was I? Pabo-yah. I like you.’ She started telling him the little memory before she got onto the subject of telling him who she liked for all these years.

 

 

The same day Luhan ran around looking for his Sicachu, was the very same day Jessica confessed to him that she had a crush on someone.

 

Still sitting on the edge of the rooftop, Jessica and Luhan both gazed out at the late night sky, they had to climb down earlier to tell their parents they were going to have a sleepover.

 

A cold breeze brushes roughly against Jessica’s fore arm. Luhan noticed the small girl shivering, and shook his head, just earlier she had told him, and he quotes: “It’s not going to be cold! Psftt! The Autumn weather is nothing compared to Jessica Jung Sooyeon! Ruler of ice!” Yep. Ruler of ice, not wind.

 

Taking the blanket he was currently sitting on, out from underneath him, he gently wrapped it around the now shivering like crazy girl.

 

“Pabo.” Were his only words when she had turned to face him, before he laid down to gaze up at the brightly shining stars.

 

Jessica lied down next to him, about to speak, when Luhan beat her to it. “What happened to Jessica Jung Sooyeon? Ruler of ice?” He teased.

 

The girl shoved him lightly, “I said ice, not wind, now did I?” She mumbled. Luhan laughed out loud, earning yet another shove, but this time, it was harsher than the last.

 

“Okay, okay! I’ll stop.” They stared at each other for a moment.

 

“PUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Moment ruined. Jessica glared at him, ‘Why do I like you again?’

 

“Hmpft!” Jessica scoffed, “I don’t even get how it’s so funny...”

 

“Oh, my dear Jessica~” Luhan sang, when he was done laughing, “It was funny in so many ways, and for one thing, the cute expression you did, really was the icing on the cake. You looked like a baby!!!” He pinched her cheeks, in return he got the ‘I’m-judging-you look’.

 

“Uh huhh~ Of course I do.” She said sarcastically

 

“It’s true!” Luhan argued.

 

“Whatever.” Jessica sat up again, Luhan did the same.

 

“Can I tell you a secret?” Jessica whispered as she laid her head on his shoulder.

 

“Go ahead.” He rested his head on hers.

 

“I like someone.” Those words echoed through his head over and over again.

 

 

“Jessica. I already know what happened. I was there.” Luhan said emphasizing his words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter