Memory #1

These Childhood Memories of Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Sorry in advance if this >.<

 

Thinking about it now, have you ever just laid there on your bed, and just looked up at the plain white ceiling, and think to yourself about all the past events that has happened in your life? Wondering about all the things you have done, and what you could have done.

 

Well that's what she was doing right now.

 

Thoughts spread throughout her mind, thinking about your past events with someone can get you thinking what your true feelings were for that very person unless you had more than one.

 

But, in her head, only one person kept interfering with all the other thoughts.

 

It was someone she hadn't met in years, because he had to move back to China. The memories they shared were something she could never forget. All those times they spent hanging out and talking, he was her first real friend.

 

Laying on the bed, she her side where she could see a picture of the two of them, on a nice sunny day at the beach. It was a picture of when he had stolen her first kiss, it was like 'Sleeping Beauty' except, the other way around.

 

Smiling, the memory came flashing through her head again.

 

Sometime in July, on one of the hottest days of the year, at the beach were two families chatting and playing. There were more people of course, but the main focus right now were those two.

 

One of the two families was Chinese, while the other was Korean.

 

Taking the attention away from the whole group together, there was this cute pair of kids sitting on the wet sand while building a sandcastle.

 

Filling the bucket with semi wet sand, the girl turned it upside down and tapped the bottom which was now facing the sky a couple of times before lifting it up, revealing a beautiful shape.

 

The boy on the other hand was watching her, a huge smile plastered on his face.

 

'She sure is beautiful.' he thought, and continued doing the same thing the girl was doing.

 

"Op-Pa! I think we should create a moat around our castle." The small girl said in her high pitched voice. The small boy just chuckled lightly at how she pronounced 'oppa'.

 

"And why is that, Sicachu?" The boy asked. Oh, Sicachu, the nickname given to her by him.

 

"To protect the Prince and Princess from getting hurt." The little girl wailed and started digging, but the boy stopped her mid-way.

 

"Why? The prince should be strong and brave, so he'll be able to protect his princess." Said the older.

 

"But he's plastic." She held up the plastic Ken barbie doll that was dressed like a prince with a crown and all.

 

The boy just mentally face palmed himself. It was obvious she didn't catch his drift, since he was referring to him being the prince, so he was strong and brave enough to protect her, his princess. But she didn't realize it.

 

"That's not what I meant, but sure. Let's build a moat together." He sighed and started digging.

 

Soon their little moat around the messy yet beautiful in some way castle was finished.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter