Underneath The Stars

C.P.R (CRAZY PULSE RATE)

The tall guy made sure Tao was completely fine. Kris didnt realize it but he took Tao's palm and scribbled his number "Gimme a call when you need something, its on me uhmmm i mean as the CEO and i should be held responsible for that incident".

Tao was caught off guard he didnt know what to reply he just nodded his head agreeing.Kris left and  the young guy stood there dumbfounded"what just happened?!!Did he just give me his cellphone number?!" while walking to his room he realized "Omggg I HAVE THE CEO'S NUMBER?!THIS MUST BE A DREAM!". He pinched himself back to reality and headed to his room to rest.

Whilst lying on the bed, he just stared at his palm and self talking "maybe i should call and let him know i am fine, NO NO it seems shameful to even talk to the CEO about such nonsense, but a call wouldn't harm right i mean he gave me his number and what is a number for if you dont call!"

 

MEANWHILE...... kris is at his office thinking how he acted unusually earlier , he doesn't just give his conatct number to anybody"AISH was i too fast , or did i look like jerk OH i'm sure i didnt look cool writing down my number" he said to himself and messing up his hair. I should make up for that irrational move tonight to feel at ease.IT HURTS ME THAT I WONT LOOK COOL! "

Kris picked up the phone and asked his secretary to arrange the rooftop garden and have table for two. Yeah he was thinking to look cool over a dinner with Tao.Suddenly his phone rang , it was a number he didnt recognize

"Hello whose this,?"

"*breathing quietly* a-hh it's m-ee Tao."

"ohh Hello glad you gave me a call, you are fine right you dont need anything?"

"yeah i'm doing ok i was just going to tell you that i'm fine and wanted to thank you for saving me again ."

"well you can  thank me personally over dinner , how is that?"

"DI--INNER? with you Mr.CEO?"

"ohh Tao-ssi no formalities you can call me Kris , so i take that as a yes,"

"alright then Kris but uhmmmm where ?"

"aha yea right its gonna be at the hotel rooftop garden, meet you there at 8 then, rest for now" *hangs up*

Tao was cemented in his position  after Kris hung up swimming in his thoughts and thinking what should he wear for dinner.He couldn't help but feel the butterflies in his stomach , he liked the idea actually he loved it because it sounded more like a date rather than any other regular friendly dinner.He had a nap for 30min and woke up restless , he was circling his room and taking out all his clothes and laying them on the bed. He would try on different outfits but wasn't pleased when he looked at himself in the mirror.Until he wore his sea-blue long sleeved shirt that had a white pocket close to his left chest accompanied with black knee length shorts folded edge and wore his white sneakers "PERFECT OUTFIT!"he loudly announced to himself while styling his hair (the messy hair style). He looked at his watch and then quickly took his phone and went to ask around how he could get to the rooftop garden.

 

Kris on the other hand didnt have any trouble choosing his outfit, he was going to wear his light brown tuxedo and white shirt from inside accompanied by leather shoes and a perfect prince like hairstyle and he was ready for tonight. He looked at the mirror took a red handkerchief and gently folded it and placed it in the pocket on his right chest."I bet Tao will think i look handsome tonight" he actually can't think why he cares how Tao would see him , there was something that attracted him to the young man and he would like to know what it is tonight while conversing over dinner.

7:55PM............ Kris reached the garden and made sure everything was perfect from the dinner table to candle lights even the surprise he prepared!. He sat down looking up at the sky which was radiating with its full moon and abundant stars. He swore he never seen such a perfect and fascinating night sky in his life, he felt good and felt that something really magical was about to happen tonight.

8:00Pm.......... Tao reached the garden and was mesmerized how wondeful it looked with the colorful flowers blooming ,he felt as if they were welcoming him.Soon a body that was illuminating while moving came to greet the young guy.It was Kris and Tao was just fully spellbinded by the beauty that was right infront of him.He was speechless, he couldnt make a move, he felt his heart skipped a beat as soon as Mr Handsome shook his hand, it was the softest,tingling and electrifying touch he ever felt it in his entire life.Kris snapped his fingers to wake Tao up and bring him back to reality.Kris lead him to the candle lit table and Tao  slowly realized this is real and he isnt dreaming."Have a seat and let's start eating to be honest im pretty hungry"kris giggled. Tao was a shy person and he wanted to talk but somehow he felt his tongue being entangled and stuck in his mouth he sat there eating and hoping Kris to start the talking and he would slowly loosen up.

Kris indeed started the talking , he bgean with his jokes which Tao found really funny and the laughed throughout the whole dinner. Both of them seemed to like each other even more and found out that they both liked each other's differences , the more they talked the more attraction there was.Suddenly there was an awkward silence when Tao looked at the sky  and he would  just inhale and exhale he was taken away by the scene and the wonderful breeze , whilst kris was there staring at Tao like an idiot " i think i know why i like this guy, he is just himself and isnt trying to pretend to be someone who isnt" in addition to that the fact that they were both Chinese made him feel comfortable and it added to the liking factor.Kris sat closer to the young guy and placed his arm over Tao's shoulder , the latter wasn't surprised instead he just looked at kris' hand and smiled

"GET READY FOR THE SURPRISE ZI TAO" Kris announced.

"wwhatt Sur-priise?!" Tao asked giving kris a confused glare.

kris held the latter's soft baby face and pointed to the sky "just look up and enjoy the scene".

and there it  was fireworks started POP ....BANG..... WOOO AND BOOM into blazing bright colors and shapes

"wwwwwoooowwwww this is wonderful Kris!!!!" Tao said with the most radiant smile Kris has ever seen

"you look awesome when you have that smile on Tao" and Tao blushed and continued watching the fireworks.

the show lasted for about 15min.Tao was still amazed by what he has experienced but Kris noticed the young guy yawning.

"Tao how about you head to rest?"

"noooo im not tired Kris, i dont want tonight to end, its my last night here at this hotel!" Tao said sadly 

kris felt his heart being stabbed when he saw the latter's sad face , he didnt want him to leave he didnt want this night to be their last, he had to do something

"uhmmm Tao would you like to stay by my side?" kris asked but realizing his question came out the wrong way

"BY YOUR SIDE?! what do you mean by that Kris?"

"Well i want us to be friends *whispered to himself maybe more * and if the only way was to ask directly then im taking that chance, so what do you say?"

"uhmmm *clears throat* i would be lying if i denied the fact i like being with you , ...... bb-uut can i work for you instead i dont want to be indebted  to you forever you know ."

Kris was more than happy to hear that and immediately said "i'm gonna arrange a job for you don't worry and it would be fun having you around me in the coming days, i have a feeling we are gonna grow closer to each other."

"or more like grow finder of each other....hehehe" Tao said jokingly not to be obvious of his real intention

They both laughed at how much of a turn on and how amazing  growing fond of each other would be.They both enjoyed the rest of the night in the garden and havent realized they have slept in each other's arm till the next morning when Kris woke up finding that Tao was still soundly sleeping in his arm.

"I don't think i can ever let you go out of my sight" Kris whispered to the sleeping panda.

 

 

 

 

 

Tell me what you think of my story ,, and please look forward more of my work ^_^