When the heart knows it's inlove

C.P.R (CRAZY PULSE RATE)

Tao was finally happy that for once in his life something went right and he won on a radio raffle.After claiming his prize frOm the radio station he said to himself :" now i feel my luck is changing". As soon as he reached home he unraveled his prize and he stood in shock " TWO NIGHTS AT STARDOM HOTEL ALL EXPENSES INCLUDED". This is an opportunity Tao would never miss ,its a treat to himself that good things do happen afterall.He hurriedly packed all the stuff he needed for two nights and lay on his bed staring at his ceiling and suddenly smiled at his thoughts "i'm gonna have fun all day and all night long" and slowly fell asleep.

He woke up the next day feeling fresh and revived , he got himself ready , ate breakfast and off he went to the streets of SEOUL looking for job. Eversince he came from China he has been living from his part time pays and got sick of it and thought maybe he should apply for a full time job.After many tries at different comapnies he had no luck and its either he is not qualified or no vaccany.Well that didnt stop his positive attitude for that day because late at night he would be able to visit STARDOM HOTEL a hotel where only those who live in the upper class go.Tao was a lonesome guy he never quite made any friends because of the language barrier so for two nights he would be living carefree and prince like life ^_^.It was 7pm and the clock is ticking he must arrive at the hotel at exactly 8pm to check in otherwise his prize coupon will be invalid.He tried to look as best looking as possible so he decided to wear his white long sleeved black polka dotted shirt along with black slacks and leather shoes.He even styled his hair brushed up Elvis Presley inspired then he was ready to go.His house was a bit farther than he expected from the hotel.He had to take 2 buses and walk for about half an hour to reach his destination.

The moment he stood  infront of  the hotel ,he was amazed on how beautiful a building can look at night. It was made from reflective glass and would reflect the lights and other buildings like a mirror yeahh it was like seeing SEOUL in a mirror.He pinched himself to wake up from his astonishment and walked to the entrance , he couldnt stop himself  glaring at the wonderful interior and shimmering chandeliers till he reached the reception. A beautiful baby faced young lady  welcomed him to Stardom Hotel and asked which room he would like. Tao politely showed her the prize coupon and she smiled telling him "you are one lucky guy sir, have a seat in the lobby moments and you will be guided to the 5star suite" . He was speechless after the words 5star suite echoed in his ear and quietly went to have a seat in the comfy red leather sofa in the lobby.

"Mr. Zi Tao i am the one who will be assisting you if you need anything, now please follow me to your suite" . Tao followed the employee to the suite he could hear his heart beats go faster from excitement as the employee opened  the door to the suite and handed the keys to him and then employee left. "WAOOOAAHHHHH I FREAKING WON THIS OVER A RADIO RAFFLE , THIS IS JUST SO AMAZING" Tao said to himself with a smile on his face from ear to ear he was extremely happy. He quickly ran to the bed like a small kid and jumped onto it. His body was slowly starting to feel the warmth and softness of the blankets and covers and he said "this feels soo good i will have the best sleep in my life for two nights". He couldnt help but feel tired and decided he would explore the hotel first thing in the morning, his eyes instantly closed and he was in a deep sleep in  no time.

Morning came and Tao woke up , he felt like he was in a dream few pats on his face and he was all up. He freshened up and went out to the tiny living room in his suite. He was happy to find his breakfast  on the table and swimming shorts on the sofa with a small note on it "Mr. Zi Tao i hope you had a good sleep , your breakfast is on the table and these shorts are for you to have a swim later at the hotel's pool anytime you want" signed by the genral manager of the hotel.Our panda was extremely excited and he giggled while eating breakfast he just cant wait till he explores this wonderous hotel. After 15 min he started getting ready he wore his swimming shorts and realized something "shoot i dont know how to swim but what the heck this wont stop me it's not like someone is gonna push me or something". He really looked like a celebrity with his shorts and white top and black shades and messed up hair. He headed downstairs and started asking where the pool was and the employees guided him willingly. He was amazed by the fact a pool like that huge was hidden in between the hotel. He felt like he was in a totally different city the sky seemed so blue and clear it was a nice day for swim. He looked at people around those who were tanning and those who are playing with the ball in the pool and those who were sitting at the pool bar having refreshments. Tao didnt know from where to start but he soon decided he should find a place to sit and relax. He started looking around for an empty bench to sit on and he spotted one on the other side of the pool. He was walking in a cool way and hoping nobody catches that seat so he slowly paced and suddenly a couple were playing around passed by him and pushed him unintentionally to the pool. Tao  couldn't prevent himself from falling and fell while in the water he panicked and tried lifting his arms hopeful that someone would save him. Unfortunately the life guards weren't there to help but out of no where a group of people saved him."Help anyone help... this guy has drowned... we dont know what to do help help!!!!!" shouted those who saved Tao. Luckily this tall fair handosome well built guy who was sitting there relaxing heard the call of help and immediately ran over to see what's with all this commotion.

"move away move away this guy need CPR" shouted the handsome young man. He checked Tao's breathing and pulse rate and then slowly started pumping his chest , checked the breathing again and pumped Tao's chest again but this time gave him a mouth to mouth. He did this for atleast three times , till slowly Tao coughed the excess water he drank from the pool and slowly regained consciousness.Tao was slowly opening his eyes to his amazement he saw a bright handsome young face right infront of him at that moment he thought it was an angel till that young man asked" are you ok " Tao replied back "never been better thank you for saving me.I'm Zi Tao but Tao for short and you are? " and smiled ."I'm Wu Fan but people call me Kris im the Ceo and owner of Stardom Hotel please take care next time" Kris smiled back and helped Tao to stand up.

Tao thought to himself " Kris not only saved me but gave me a CPR( crazy pulse rate)" at that same moment Kris never expected this but he fell for Tao at first sight and he kept recalling the mouth to mouth he had with Tao as if it was a passionate kiss and he slowly held his own lips and thought to himself"this seems interesting" with a smirk on his face. Kris didnt stop being gentle and asked Tao to go with him to the hotel clinic to have a better look at him.

This may be the begining of their love story at the very least they both know " when the heart falls inlove".

 

 

 

 

this is my first time writing plz tell me what you think and keep supporting me thank you ^_^