FOUR

Jealous Bestfriend

He immediately and quickly holds both of my hands. He holds it soooo tight and then he looks at me right on my eyes. I widen my eyes because of his act.

“ h-how about we try it? “ he asked.

“ MWO?! “

“ I want to taste your sweet lips. Please, just once. “ he begged while holding my hands.

“ no! “ I shouted.

Suddenly, he moves his face closer to me.

“ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! “

 

 

Chapter  Four

 

 

*CUP!*

A smooch sound is heard but he doesn’t kiss my sweet lips, because I turn my face to left side when I know his lips are were getting closer to mine. So, he kissed my cheek.

“ Hae! “ he yelled and I see him pout.

“ what are you doing, Hyuk! “ I tried to release my hands from his hands but fail.

“ I want to taste those sweet things. “ he sulked.

“ I will scream if you do! “ I threaten him with my scary but still cute face.

He sighs and releases my hands. He looks down to the floor.

“ im sorry, I should not do that to you. “ he said seemed so sad while looking down.

I look at him, don’t say anything because I don’t know what I have to say, besides he is just so insane wants to kiss me. We are both men! We are not supposed to do that though! Okay, we are friend. Close friends can do that to each other, but we are still kid, too young for that thing.

“ im sorry, Hae. I have made you afraid.” He said.

“ no you have not, Hyuk. I just think we are still too young for that, besides we are both men. Isn’t it weird if we do that? “ I put my hand on his shoulder, give my sad and empathy face to him.

“ but, you are pretty, like a girl even more prettier than a girl. How to handle? “ Hyukjae smirked.

“ WHAT?! “ I shouted and hit him many times. He only laughs of satisfied.                    

 

===

 

Few years has passed. They passed so fast, even I don’t realize that Hyukjae and I are already in Junior High School. I don’t realize that we are growing up already and that fast. Hyukjae and I are always in the same schools since we both became neighbor, even close friends. Started from elementary school, even we are chair mates. Now we are already in the 3rd grade of Junior High School, and we are about to graduate in few months. We always play together, study together, hang out together, even share everything to each other. We never separate before since we are always in the same schools even same class.

Day by day, year by year, I feel so close to Hyukjae. I never hide anything even small thing from him. I always tell him about my problem, about everything that happens to me. He does the same. Now, he always takes care of me, he is so sweet but sometimes. But still, his naughty habits are always there, glue in him already. The habit of wanting to kiss my sweet lips never disappear from him, the habit of saying im prettier than the other girls in the world, the habit of putting me down when he is raising me up. But I know, those habits are only as a joke. He loves joking, and I love his jokes. Yeah, sometimes.

But, the cute thing that I get after im In junior high school, he asked me to call him with his special nickname for me. When he asked me to do that, I felt weird because I didn’t use to call him that. But he forced me to use that nickname. I couldn’t help but blushed when the first time I called him that.

Hyukkie….

He asked me to use that cute nickname everytime I call him. The thing happened when I didn’t call his nickname in front of our classmates ( because it was toooo cute and too special ), he became mad and quiet boy for few days. I don’t want that happen again because hell I can’t survive without talking to him for a second!

 

“ Donghae, we have to think about our next senior high school. “ Hyukkie talked to me when we have our break time.

“ I know it. But I want to study in Suju High School. You know that right? That one of the famous senior high school here, and it only accepts the smart students.” I said.

“ I know. How about we study there together again? “ Hyukjae suggested.

I know it will happen and I want it happen too.

I nodded excitedly while widening my eyes cutely.

“ yes! Good idea!!!! We have to study hard start from now, Hyukkie. Because it only accepts good and smart students. We are smart already but we have to be smarter to be accepted there! “ I said happily.

“ of course we have. Don’t let us separate! I wanna be with you~ “ he said cutely like sulking.

I look down, hide my red face because of blushing. I always blush everytime he talks sweet things and cheesy things. He started doing those kinds of things since we entered Junior High School. He changes to be a sweet and cheesy person toward me. I can’t help but my heart jumps inside.

We always get the mock from friends, which are saying that we are gay. But some of them only take it as a joke and a tease just to have our attentions or want to get closer to us, since we are smart in our class. We don’t take it in serious way. We only response it with laugh, or simply jokingly saying yes to that mock and tease even actually inside our hearts, we know we are close friends. Close friends doesn’t mean we are gay. But sometimes I acknowledge that we are over close to each other, and sometimes we act like we are more than friends. In my class, there are some couples which are falling in love with fellow classmates. They often lovey dovey in the class without feeling ashamed. They hug and kiss each other in front of our friends, and we don’t give a to them. When I see them lovey dovey, their habits of doing lovey dovey, I will think that Hyukjae and I are a couple, according to what my friends do in the class, because Hyukjae sometimes snuggles closer to me, whines , sulks, hugs me, even kisses my cheeks in the class or canteen, or wherever he wants. When that imagination comes, I will throw it immediately because hell, Hyukjae and I are bestfriend, and we are not gay. Hyukjae does those things because we are close. That’s all!

 

===

 

“ Hyukkie, im so bored. Can we stop studying now? “ I said that to Hyukkie when we are studying in Hyukkie’s house. I feel so bored because I have to study everyday and everytime like there is no tomorrow.

“ seriously? Okay then. “ Hyukkie said and then closed his books.

I drink orange juice because I feel thirsty.

“ Donghae, wanna play hide and clap? “ Hyukkie suggested excitedly.

“ hmmm… it has been long time we don’t play that game. “ I said while taking my books inside my bag.

“ yes, that’s why I wanna play that again. It seems the last time we played it was two years ago right? “

I nodded.

“ yeah, you really wanna play it? “

He nodded excitedly and happily while grinning, showing his white teeth and his cute gum.

“ alright ! “ I agreed

We get up and walk to downstairs. We actually used to play that game few years ago, but we never played that anymore because Hyukjae ever broke his mom’s lovely vase kekeke.

We are in the living room now, get ready to play hide and clap. Hyukjae already brings the cloth to cover our eyes later.

“ let’s suit. “ Hyukjae asked.

We have to play scissors, rock, and paper to get the winner and loser.

I do rock, and Hyukjae do scissors. It means im the winner, and Hyukjae has to be covered by the cloth.

“ you lose! Yay! “ I jump a bit because of proud.

“ alright. Please help me tie this. “

I help him cover the cloth on his eyes and tie it up tightly. I wave in front of his eyes just to ensure that he doesn’t peek or cheat.

“ ready? “ I ask.

“ im. “ he said while tidying the cloth.

“ i will hide now! “ I said and ran to the right place, especially the place that he won’t be able to catch me.

“ remember don’t go to upstairs or kitchen! Only in this area! “ Hyukjae shouted.

I chuckled. I hide near to where Hyukjae stands now. I actually hide at the back of the bookshelves in the living room. I lean on the bookshelves while holding my laughter. I take a peek to see Hyukjae. He is going to walk but of course slowly since he can’t see.

“ first clap! “ he shouted.

CLAP !

I clap loudly and it makes him turn to my direction. I see he smirks because he seems know where I am. I hold my laughter because I see he almost falls everytime he bumps the table or sofa which is in front of him. He rubs his knee which got bumped by the table, I know he feels hurt. He walked slowly while letting his hand feel everything around him, just to avoid bumping other things.

He is already so close to my place. I start cursing myself to choose the easy place for hiding. He will get me quickly.

“ second clap! “

Im hesitate to clap because hell, he is already so close to me! If I clap, he will probably get me right after!

“ Donghae, second clap! “ he reminded.

I have to clap.

CLAP !

Hyukjae immediately turns right to my direction! If he walks straight for few steps, he will absolutely catch me before the third clap.

“ hihihihihi. “ he laughs.

I pout. He underestimates me!

“ I know where you are, Donghae~~ “ he starts walking slowly to my direction.

I hold my breath and laughter so he won’t realized about my existence near him. But I think, it’s useless since he already knows where I am.

I take step back and snuggle closer to the bookshelves but stupid, it makes some noisy. How stupid I am!

Hyukjae chuckles.

I pout again.

“ here we go. “ he said while keep walking slowly to my diirection.

And DAMN HE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME NOW!!! ONLY 5 FOOTSTEPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! Oh damn, he will catch me and I will get the punishment after this.

I can truly see that he is smirking, the smirk of victory.

“ last clap, please. “ he said calmly and then smirked after that.

I bite my lips, thinking for a while whether I have to clap or not. But, of course I will lose even though I clap or not, he is already right in front of me.

“ Donghae~~~ “

!

Okay, I will get the punishment.

CLAP !

“ there you are ! “

He runs faster surely and….

BRUGH !!!!!

I truly feel his body is pressed tighter on mine. Im leaning so tight on the bookshelves. I widened my eyes because, I feel his lips……

Damn……. Those lips…… on mine…………..

ASDFGHJKLASDSDAJDSA

 

 

***

 

 

guys, is it okay to let the title be it ? because i think, it really doesnt match with the story! but later, i will show the jelly person but it needs more chapters to go. what do you think? shall i change the title? or let it be?

thanks for giving me the solution and suggestion

thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

lots of love from me, BYE~~~

and anyway, enjoy SS5 MACAU! lets hope for the naughty moments of eunhae kekkee ><