THREE

Jealous Bestfriend

HYUKJAE’S FACE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

And wait……….. HIS LIPS ON MINE!!!!!

AFSGASLSAGSKALAJD

I can see he opens his eyes and he feels shocked too. He pulls his body from me slowly. I know he feels awkward now.

“ HYUKJAE, YOU STEAL MY FIRST KISS!!!!!!!!! “

 

 

Chapter Three

 

 

I still lay on the floor because of what just happened between me and Hyukjae. Hyukjae bends his knees in front of me and I can see his face blushes and he covers his mouth while looking at me cutely.

“ y-you… you naughty. “ I said slowly while looking down because im shy omg.

“ h-Hae……. “ he said my name slowly and softly.

“ y-yeah? “ I still looked down omg.

“ did you just eat candy or taffy or strawberry? “ he asked.

I looked up to see his eyes.

“ nope! Why? “

“ because… your lips are just sweet!! “ he squealed.

He stands up and then jumps a bit. He looks so happy.

I frown while looking at him jumping happily.

“ I want to do that again! “ he shouted.

“ NOOOOOOOO! “ I ran away.

 

===

 

I run away from crazy Hyukjae until I reach my home. I want to tell umma and appa about Hyukjae! They have to know it!

I run to my umma’s room and then I open it immediately without knocking the door. I see appa and umma on bed are like cuddling. Umma only with underwear and appa is topless. They look at me shockingly and then they immediately cover their bodies with blanket.

“ b-baby Hae. What are you doing there honey? “ umma asked me.

“ are you sleeping, umma? You feel hot? “ I asked while walking closer to him.

They look at each other and smile awkwardly.

“ y-yeah. Hehe. So hot right? “ umma said while laughing a bit.

“ but the AC is on. Still hot? “ I asked again.

“ yeah but umma still feels hot. What are you doing honey? “ umma asked while my hair.

“ I want to say that Hyukjae, the boy who gave me nemo kite is here, umma. He just moved in here with his family and he lives few houses from here! “ I explained.

“ awwwww that’s great! You boys can play together from now right? “ umma seemed happy.

“ yeah right! That’s why I’m sooooooo happy! Will you go there umma, and appa? I want you to know his family so well. “ I asked.

Umma and appa smile.

“ of course, we will! “

“ YEAY ! “ I squealed and ran out from this room.

 

===

 

Umma and Appa are ready to visit Hyukjae’s new house. As expected, we go there in the evening while bringing some foods and fruits that appa bought before visiting them. I didn’t tell Hyukjae about this. I just want to give him surprise.

We are on the way to Hyukjae’s house.

Now, we are finally arriving in front of his house. We walk closer to the door and knock it.

Knock knock knock!

The door is opened.

“ aw nemo Hae! “ Hyukjae yelled after opening the door.

“ hey Hyukjae! Umma and Appa want to visit your new house. We bring foods and fruits also! Can we go in? “ I asked while grinning.

“ of course yes!! Come on in, aunty and uncle! “ Hyukjae opened the door widely and invited umma and appa to go inside his house.

“ thank you honey! “ umma said while bowing a bit.

We go inside his house together.

“ have a seat please. I will call my umma first! “ Hyukjae ran to find his umma.

We are sitting on cozy sofa in the living room while waiting for Hyukjae and his mom.

Few minutes later, Hyukjae and his umma come to the living room. I stand up to bow to aunty.

“ good evening, aunty! “ I greeted her while bowing.

“ hey, baby Donghae. Good evening! You are here with your parent, right? “ aunty walked closer to our seat.

“ se-Sena?! “ umma guessed.

“ eh? “ I looked at umma who seemed shocked and surprised.

“ Eunsoo?! Is that you?! “ Hyukjae’s mom also guessed.

“ Sena! “ umma stood up and walked closer toward Hyukjae’s mom.

“ Eunsoo!! “ Hyukjae’s mom yelled while smiling.

They were hugging each other.

I smile. Well, I guess they already knew each other.

“ how have you been? Oh god it’s been a long long long time I didn’t see you! OMG! “ umma said.

“ you look so different Eunsoo! You are far away more beautiful and then you are slimmer now! “

“ you too! Your skin so white! Your skin was tan when we were in high school! I miss you a lot! “ umma said and then hugged Hyukjae’s umma once again.

“ oh my God is that Yoochun? “ he pointed at appa.

Appa stands up and bows.

“ you remember me! “ appa said while laughing a bit.

“ OMO so you guys married? You and him had been in relationship since high school right? Awwwww I thought you won’t get married! “

“ haha yeah well. I don’t know why I finally married him. Hahaha. “ umma laughed.

“ I remembered when you used to imagine that you would marry him and had a lots of children and then had big house! Dream comes true! “ Sena said.

“ aw you remember? I really don’t know that Hyukjae is your child! “

“ neither do I ! I don’t know that adorable pretty child is yours! OMG is it a fate that we meet again here? “

“ umma and aunty knew each other already? “ I asked finally because they seemed in their own world.

“ yeah honey. We are best friend in high school. We separated because Sena continued his college in Aussie. “ umma explained.

“ it’s good you already know each other! “ Hyukjae said.

“ now, let’s eat!! “ I suggested.

 

===

 

We all just finished having dinner. While eating, we talked a lot. Not me actually, but umma, aunty, and appa. Hyukjae and I were playing while eating, like  tickling each other, kicking each other’s legs, and pulled each other’s hair. We had really much fun while eating. Im happy that umma and appa are close to aunty. I hope that Hyukjae and I will be best friend like them.

“ Donghae… “ Hyukjae called me softly when we are watching TV together in the family room.

“ hm? “ I answered without looking at him because I’m watching Iron Man 1, it’s on DVD player though.

“ can you follow me to my room now? “ he asked while snuggling toward me.

“ for what? I’m watching my hero now! “ I said.

“ just for few minutes. It can be paused. We can continue watching it later after that. “ he said.

“ okay! “ I sighed.

He pauses the DVD and then he holds my hand. We both walk to his room and it’s upstairs.

“ what are we gonna do there Hyukjae? “ I asked while walking to his room.

“ later you will know. “ he said.

I just nod and keep following him since my hand is held by him tightly.

We arrived at his room. We go inside.

“ your room is so tidy, hyuk! “ I praised him and his room.

Well, his room is big. Actually bigger than mine. One wall is painted, and it’s painted about Paris. Not Paris actually, but a scene of Eiffel Tower. It looks so damn good and perfect. The Eiffel tower looks almost real on the painting.

I walk closer to it and then touch it.

“ wow! “ I was stunned.

“ you like it? It was painted yesterday. Only needed 2 hours to paint it. “ he explained and stood beside me.

“ you did it? “ I asked while turning to face him.

“ of course not. “ he laughed.

I nod and turn to see the painting.

“ why Eiffel Tower? “ I asked.

“ I like Paris, especially this tower. I have a dream that, I will bring my lover to that tower. Seeing the beautiful city of Paris from up there. Isn’t it romantic and sweet? “ he said.

“ you  are still so young and kid but already think about that huh! “ I said.

“ it’s okay though, since I always watch love movies and drama. That’why. “

I chuckle.

“ drama lover. “ I muttered while feeling the painting.

Silent for a while.

“ so, what are you gonna do bring me here? “ I asked.

He looks awkward now. He looks down and looks so shy. He squeezes the end of his shirt.

“ hey! Are you okay? “ I asked while patting his shoulder.

“ ye-yeah…. “ he said.

“ but why you look so shy? “

“ b-but.. Promise me you won’t be angry after I say this. “ he said but he looked away.

“ ok. I promise. “ I said. I feel so curious and anxious. What is he going to tell about?

“ I was…. After you went home this afternoon, I was searching on internet. “ he explained.

I frown my eyebrows.

“ about? “ I asked.

“ about…… how to kiss. “ he said shyly and looked down again.

Jaw drops! Jaw drops!

“ huh?! “ I shocked.

He immediately and quickly holds both of my hands. He holds it soooo tight and then he looks at me right on my eyes. I widen my eyes because of his act.

“ h-how about we try it? “ he asked.

“ MWO?! “

“ I want to taste your sweet lips. Please, just once. “ he begged while holding my hands.

“ no! “ I shouted.

Suddenly, he moves his face closer to me.

“ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! “

 

 

***

 

DAMN naughty ert Hyukjae since he was born!

Im sorry for not being able to update hiks im shooo sad!

but I do hope, this chapter wont disappoint all readers and subscribers!!

But anyway, THANKS FOR READIIINNGGGG!

I always welcome all kind of comments and I will be soooo happy if you do that!

Kekekeke I RUV YOU BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~