TWO

Jealous Bestfriend

“ we will meet again one day. “ he patted my arm while showing his wide smile.

I sob.

“ bye~~ “ he waved and then ran far away from me.

“ hiks bye… hiks. “ I muttered and waved to him weakly.

I hug the kite.

“ thank you so much, naughty Hyuk. “

 

===

 

Chapter Two

 

I go to school with happy and sad face. The happiness is because I remember that I got the kite from Hyukjae and it is nemo kite! The sadness is because I probably can’t meet or see Hyukjae anymore and I’m so sad T___________T

I palm my face and think about memories with Hyukjae. I can’t forget him.

“ hey Donghae, why are you so sad? “ my friend, Minho asked me and he sits in front of me.

“ I miss someone. “ I said, still with sad face.

“ eh? Who?! “ he looked excited.

“ yesterday at the park, when there were a fireworks party, I met someone. He was funny and cute. He also gave me kite of nemo. You know right that I love nemo. “ I said and I’m about to cry.

“ o really?! A boy?! “

“ yeah, His name is Hyukjae. “ I explained.

“ huh? I thought it is a girl. “ he looked disappointed.

“ not though.” I sighed.

“ I won’t probably meet him again. “ I said.

Minho pats and rubs my back.

“ you still have me!!!! “ he said like mad.

I smile cutely.

“ yes! My best friend! “

 

===

 

I go out from school bus and run inside my house.

“ ummmaaaa! “ I shouted.

“ ah my baby is home! “ my umma came to me and hugs me.

I hug her back.

“ umma, where’s my nemo kite? “ I asked.

“ in your room. I put it above your wardrobe baby. Why? “ he asked while my hair.

“ I wanna play it. “

“ you have to eat first, after that you can play. “

“ yeay! “

I squeal and run to my room to change my uniform. I go to kitchen and have my lunch there with umma.

After finishing, I ask umma to take the kite since it is so high to catch.

“ where will you play it? “ umma asked.

“ just around here, umma. “ I said while looking at my nemo kite. So cute!

“ here, wear your hat. “ umma put hat on my head.

“ thanks umma! I will go now! “ I ran.

I run out from my house and now I’m standing in front of my house.

“ hum... How could I play it? I’m alone. So who will hold this kite while waiting the wind? “ I was thinking of the time Hyukjae and I flied the kite yesterday, and the way we made the kite flied.

I look at the kite and thinking. I probably can find other way to play it.

“ ah ! I will run while letting the kite flies behind me and follows me! “ I said proudly because I know the other way to play it.

I start holding the string tighter and then I ran as fast as I can. I lift my right hand up while holding the string tight and the kite is flying but not that high. I keep running and the kite is flying higher because of the wind that I get from the run.

“ yeaaaay !! “ I squealed happily because I can see my nemo is up there swaying and flying beautifully.

I’m running on the sidewalk and I passed few houses already. Actually my house is at the complex. So rare transportation in here.

I feel weaken and tired. I can’t run anymore so I get slower. My kite is getting lower, lower, and finally falls on the ground when I stop.

I exhaled and inhaled.

“ huh… huh… huh… tired already. “ I said while taking my kite.

“ you are so cute, mr nemo! “ I talked with my kite.

“ nemo hae?! “

I widened my eyes because of voice that is familiar.

I lift my head and look around, to search for the person who has that familiar voice. I look right, no one. I look behind, clear. I look straight, desolate. I look left……

“ hyu-Hyukjae?! “

I see a boy, cute boy who is grinning widely in the house. There are car toys on the ground and that boy is standing excitedly while seeing me.

I feel like tearing. I meet the person who gave me this cute kite!

“ nemo hae ! “ he ran closer.

I stand frozen, still hold the kite.

Hyukjae, yeah this is Hyukjae. They boy that I met at the park. He is here, right in front of me now! Im so happy kyaaaaaah finally we meet!

“ nemo hae !! “ he hugged me.

I smile can’t hug him back since I still hold the kite. He releases the hug.

“ Hyukjae, is it you? “ I asked while grinning.

“ of course it’s me! Who else do you think! “ he said happily.

“ kyaaaaaaah we meet again! Kyaaaaaaaah! “ we both jumped happily.

“ what are you doing here? “ he asked.

“ my house is here. Actually, there. Few blocks from here. You? Is this your house? “ I asked, surprisingly.

“ yes! I just moved in here this morning! I don’t know that you stay here too! “ he explained.

“ so……. Our house is close now? Just separated by few houses! “ I squealed.

“ yeay! We can play together! “ he jumped.

“ yeay!! We can fly my kite ! “ I showed him the kite.

“ omo! This is nemo kite that I gave to you yesterday! “ he said.

“ yes!! I don’t know how to play it because I’m alone. But now, we can fly it together!! “ I said while smiling widely.

“ yeay we will play together! Come on in! “ he dragged me inside his house.

I follow him behind and we reach his living room.

“ mommy!!!! I get my friend! “ Hyukjae shouted.

His mom comes closer.

“ hey, cute boy there. Who is he, Hyukjae? “ his mom asked.

I smile and bow.

“ he is Donghae! My friend that I have told you yesterday. Remember? You nagged me yesterday because  of this kite that I bought yesterday! I actually gave it to him! “ Hyukjae explained.

“ you got nagged by your mom just because of this kite? “ I whispered.

He nodded furiously while showing his wide gummy smile to me.

“ omo you are so sweet! “ I muttered.

He smiles.

“ aw so this is the guy? Aww he is so cute! “ his mom pinched my cheek.

“ his skin so soft also. Hyukjae never stops talking about you. Even he tells everything about you like 10 times with the same story. “ his mom said and chuckles.

“ ow really?! “ I grinned.

“ mommy! What are you talking about! “ Hyukjae slapped his mom lightly.

“ aw! Im talking the truth. Donghae, you can ask him about that. “

Im side-eyeing Hyukjae and wiggle my eyebrows. He looks around and blushes OMG.

“ Donghae, what would you like to drink? “ she offered me.

“ nothing aunty! Thank you! “ I said and smile.

“ okay then cute boy. Just play together, ok! “ she left us.

I fake a cough.

“ so you talk about me all the time huh? “ I poked him with my elbow and smirk.

“ yeah, I talk about you everytime. “ he said.

I look down because of shy. I can feel that I’m blushing right now. I smile shyly OMG.

“ you know that I always lie. So, I never talk about you. I lie. “ he said.

I lift my head and hit his chest.

“ you naughty naughty Hyuk is still the same! “ I hit him.

“ eh don’t call me naughty ! “

I stick my tongue out and start running. He follows me behind, wants to punch me because I keep calling him naughty. He never likes that though. Hehehe…

I feel weaken and I run slower until he gets me.

“ gotcha ! “ he yelled and starts pulling my shirt.

“ ahahahaha kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! “ I shouted because of afraid that I will get the punishment.

“ come here you nemo! “ he started tickling me.

“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BUAHAHAH! “ I laughed so loud because I feel ticklish. I can feel my eyes teary now.

“ GYAHAHAHAHA HYUKJAE STOOOOOOOPP! “ I shouted while laughing. I feel like peeing right now.

“ I told you don’t call me naughty! “ he said and still tickling me.

“ BUAHAHAHAHA AH UMMMAAAAAAA!! “ I called my umma because I can’t hold the ticklish anymore.

Hyukjae’s foot step on mine and because of that, I slip and can’t keep the balance because he still tickles me so finally I fell on the floor.

“ ah! “ I gasped because I can feel I will fell.

I fell on the hard cool floor. I can feel my hurts and my back also hurts because I fell so hard.

Even, I can feel…. Something so soft, and plum on my lips. Wet, sweet, soft and plump.

I can feel something heavy is on me, right on me.

I open my eyes.

OMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYUKJAE’S FACE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

And wait……….. HIS LIPS ON MINE!!!!!

AFSGASLSAGSKALAJD

I can see he opens his eyes and he feels shocked too. He pulls his body from me slowly. I know he feels awkward now.

“ HYUKJAE, YOU STEAL MY FIRST KISS!!!!!!!!! “

 

***

 

Donghae baby, you shud be thankful for that tho tbh kkkkkk

 

I would like to say…

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FIC! EVEN SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

You know, those mean world to me !!!!

And HEY NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND NEW READERS! >///<

HOPE YOU ENJOY NE ! <3