Pain

Marry For Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning:Short Update

Hello everyone im here again i have a bad news coz our University is in sembreak next week so i guess i dont have alibi to borrow my cousin`s laptop..

But now i hope to this update that you`ll comment and subscribe if you want :) Thank you for supporting this story~

SarangHae~ <3

Silent_Harmony

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at Seoul and Kyuhyun`s mother hug his son as if she dont saw him for years..

"Mom i just stayed 1 week in Rome.." KyuHyun whined as he wants to get free from his mom`s hug..

"Master Cho where is my father and Jongjin?" Yesung asked Papa Cho and Mama Cho face dropped

"Master, Lady where is my appa?" Yesung asked again

"Can we talk to you...alone?" Papa Cho asked and Yesung follows...

"We call  you to go here as early as the original plan because...because your Appa and Jongjin d-died on a car accident im sorry Yesung we dont want to ruin your happiness when you were with KyuHyun.." Papa Cho explained..Yesung tears began to flow he sobs and Mama Cho hug him.."we're sorry.." Mama Cho mumbled KyuHyun looked at them with confused look but he go to the family van to get some rest..While Siwon looked at him with worried look..but go to the family van too..there is a reason why they go distant from them there was an important and private matter..

"I want to go to Cheonan..the funeral will be held there..i-i have a money to pay for the funeral service.."Yesung said still sniffing 

"But-" Mama Cho was cut off by Yesung..

"You help alot Lady Cho,Master Cho..i can do this alone..and please dont tell to anyone..i wish you can promise it.." Yesung tried to smile but the pain was still there His loving brother and Appa in just one snap of a hand they gone..He suppress his tears he dont want to breakdown..he ride to different car and go straight to Cheonan..

Upon to his arrival he thanked the driver and pay and proceed to their old home..

"Appa.." And there he breakdown and cried his heart out..hugging Jongjin`s favorite stuff toy.. and he dont realize that he sleep because of too much pain..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter