Rome Trip Day 3- Care From The Ice Prince

Marry For Money
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesung`s POV

As we arrived at Aunt Julia`s mansion i run into "our" bedroom`s bathroom and lock the door..I quickly wash my face and my "Lips" but the feeling of his lips on mine was Oh my gosh Yesung what`s happening to you? Are you crazy?!! Ugh..That Ice Prince was troubling you and your mind..Always REMEMBER the CONTRACT Yes Yesung The CONTRACT.. Aish...

I look at the mirror..Im shock when something come out from my nose..and it drops on my hands..

 

Blood..

 

I wipe it and wash my face and nose..

 

As i go out from the bathroom Kyuhyun was placing the humidifier to the side table..and he on it..

"I guess your nose is always dry so you need this to moisture your nose.." He said and lay on the other side of the bed

"Tonight you will sleep beside me..Because of the humidifier..If you Kick or anything i`ll kick you so you will sleep on the floor..Do you understand?" Kyuhyun said as he stand up and enter the bathroom and have a shower..and i just nod..Speechless..

 

I felt very tired and i dont know why..i dont really understand this..hmm..i sit on the bed and lean on the headboard..

 

KyuHyun`s POV

I enter the bathroom and have a shower..Im really surprised by my own actions..and that kiss..

I remember that luscious lips..and how he closed his eyes..i shake my head..

"Stop thinking Cho KyuHyun just relaxed.." I whisper to myself..

I close my eyes as i enjoy my shower but a sudden noise had bother me so much..

I quickly grab the towel and cover my lower body..as soon as i go out the bathroom Yesung was laying on the ground..

"Ouch~" Yesung groaned in pain he slipped on the floor because of the rag i guess

"Are you okay?" i offer my hand and he accepted it he sit on the bed and smile sheepishly..

"Im sorry did  i bother you?"Yesung asked and i change my face into my stoic facial expression..and he looked down..

I just go to bathroom again and change into my pajamas..I sit on the other side of the bed..and saw a big purple bruise on his arm..I stand up to grab some ice pack..

"Put it on your bruise.." I shove the ice pack on his face and he take it and put it on his bruise..

 

"Im sorry if i bothered you so much~ but i was amazed that you care for me now..im not comfortable when you act like you dont care..And hiding your pain is very unhealthy" Yesung smiles..

"Can you stop acting like you know me..and the whole story"I said and i cover myself with a blanket..

"I will promise you that you will forget everything..about it and moved on.." Then he removed the blanket that covering me "Ne?" he continued..and smiles genuinely..

I look at him in the eyes..

"If you cant treat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter