Chapter 3

Ten days of life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris Pov

Kris couldn’t believe his mind right now. Because, what was on his mind the minute after meet with his boyfriend was took him right here on the floor, it could be on the table or against the wall. Anything kai wants. But, no, he couldn’t do that. He want this moment went by innocently, just like our kai right now. He sipped his bubble tea cutely. And kris seems couldn’t contain his feeling as he pinched kai’s cheek. Kris grinned at the pout he received.

“I miss you yifan”

I miss you yifan

Kris shuddered as he heard kai mention ‘yifan’ word. He couldn’t comprehend the feeling. It’s like a burst of longing feeling filled in his heart. He missed being called like that. No one seems dare to call him that, only kai. And that makes him different. But kris couldn’t reply his feeling. He can’t say ‘I miss you’ freely. Every time he shows his true feeling, the shadow consuming him. And that the last thing he want. So, he could only contain with what he get. The waiter came with a plate of one waffle with two scoop of cookies ice cream just like what kai favors, and a cup of Americano. After the order came, kai started to devour the waffle and chew it cutely.

“It’s been long time, my sweet kai” kris said flatly after long silence between both of them. He put his right hand on kai left hand as if nothing happened and caress back of his hand. What kris capability for their relationship only at this border. Call him with his pet name, hug, holding hands and kisses. Kris does all of that with unreadable expression.

“Yes, been long time kris. i miss you embracing me in your arms at night ”kai said as he wet his upper lips while his eyes bored into kris’ eyes teasing him lightly. Kris chuckled as response. His sweet kai wasn’t innocent as he thought. He’s grown up after all. Kris swears if he didn’t remember what consequence he’s about to do on his mind, he would do it right here right now. But, no, he had to endure it. He had to control himself. He held kai’s hand tightly before he lost his focus then release kai’s hand. Despite his weird behavior, kai smiled brightly to kris. As if kris being cautious with his action was very normal. And the fact that they weren’t exchanging more than two sentences would be weird from third perspective. Kris leaned back while staring at kai’s slightly visible muscle mentally him. They gazed at each other before kris’ hand phone rings. Kris glanced briefly to his phone, his stoic expression didn’t change.

 

Time to go…

Yes, kris made timer every time they meet each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter