Chapter 1

Ten days of life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris opened his eyes and found rays of light come behind curtain welcoming him. His sharp eyes stared into ceiling. He was too focused on something crawls on the ceiling ignoring the alarm ringing at 7 o’clock. He could careless anyway, he is the boss after all. Who would dare against him? A successful man at the end 20’s who get the title ‘richest guy’ in Korea this year as he accomplished thousand million dollar contract. The power and money all beneath his wing. He’s dragon. A monstrous dragon whose get anything on his palm . That thing crawls formed into a particular symbol. A shadow formed on the ceiling. Kris averted his eyes from something that crawls to a figure in front of him.

The figure become clearly as the time goes in this year. The shady color surrounded the figure would become completely dark in anytime soon. He worried. Sure. He couldn’t help but live through this.

Step by step, the figure would completely dark

Little by little , the figure would be by his side

Consuming him, use him, trap him.

Kris rose from the bed ignoring the figure stand petrified , quietly enter the bathroom. Kris undressed himself to his birthday suit and throw the dirty clothes to the laundry basket. He step under shower then turn on the shower. Suddenly lukewarm water pours on his head and body. Releasing stress out that seems bugging him recently. He let it streams as He looked up to the wall in front of him, watching how the water moves from the loosen pipes to the wall down to the floor.

Yeah, water should come from the top, not the other way.

After he washed up, he turned off the shower grabbing towel on the cupboard next to mirror and wrapped it around torso. He walked out of the bathroom to his walk-in closet. He faced the standing mirror reveals his whole body with a single towel wrap his torso and water drops from his hair to the neck and down to his chest. He stared to his own reflection finding a couple of scar mark plastered on his almost flawless body. He let the water covered his body vapor naturally.

He glanced at the corner of room behind him through the mirror , there it is, still standing like a statue. The fact that ‘it’ visible in the mirror means the time is short. He snorted at the sight reaching one of his work clothes and wears them in a second.

 

Kris walked out from his room and heading to the dining room. Breakfast set up nicely on the table. He sat on one of the seat, grabbing New York times and read them while his right hand hold a cup of coffee. His thumb rubs around the surface of cup. A habit he has before sipping whatever inside the cup.

Kring … kring…. the automate telephone answering machine turn on, play kris’ voice answering the call.

Hey it’s me kris. I’m not in the house and you probably couldn’t reach me via phone. Just leave message after the bib. Thanks. Bip.

‘Mr. Wu , i’d like to inform you we got a tender with one of our big target. The meeting will be held at the end of day.’

‘Hey it’s me kris. I’m not in the house and you probably couldn’t reach me via phone. Just leave message after the bib. Thanks’. Bip.

‘Good Morning, Mr. Wu. You have appointment with Mr. Luhan 11 PM at MyungWon Hospital. Make sure you are on time’

When the name Luhan mentioned, Kris glanced at the machine. Luhan, such a familiar name. been so long.

‘Hey its me Kris. I’m not in the house and you probably couldn’t reach me via phone. Just leave message after the bib. Thanks’. Bip.

‘hey. A familiar soft voice sounded from the speaker phone. Where are you right now? Maybe you were in china then fled away to Swiss or come back to Hungary for company.’

I’m in house jongin~ah. Your soon to be house.

‘are you save right now? Do you eat something? Don’t forget to eat breakfast.’

I am honey. Right now.

‘i miss you. Bye’

The message ended as kris let out a big sigh, he could see the figure from the reflection on his white cup. The figu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter