Chapter 3

The letters

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom woke up upon hearing the alarm clock at her bedside. She stretched a bit and let out a sigh as she looked up at the view in front of her. -two schedules to attend today- she thinks to herself. She sighed again and about to rose up from her bed as she heard her phone's ringing, signaling there's a message which just came in, waiting for her to read it.


She took her phone from her bedside table and open her inbox, a smile crept on her face as she saw the sender's name appeared on the screen. It’s been a while since she had fun, and she couldn't stop grinning as she remembers every single detail about her outing with her new 'friend'.

*flashback*

"Oppa, where are we going actually?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, waiting for his reply.

Top keeps his silent and stole a glance at her, clearly seeing how annoyed she is with his silence. Amused with her expression, he remained silent till she asked him with a different question.

"You're not telling me, aren't you?" her brows frowned as she knew the man besides her will never give her the answer she wanted to hear. Never leaving her gaze off him, she noticed once in a while Top is watching her from the corner of his eyes.

"You know, if you keep on stealing a glance from the corner of your eyes, you'll end up being crossed eyed.. you probably don’t want that, don’t you?” she said, lifting one of her eyebrow. Top just smile and looked at her straight in the eye.

“Ahh, I got caught. I can no longer steal a glance on you” he said.

Bom stared deep into his eyes and blushed after hearing what him say. She was clearly fluttered with the way he looked at her just now. She diverted her gaze to the front and stole a glance towards him, seeing him focusing on the road.

“ So, you’re not telling me huh? “ she asked again, not hoping for an answer.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It seems that the place that Top brought her was at Myeong-dong, the most busiest place at night, especially for lovers who were out to see each other. Bom looked at Top curiously, thinking to herself if this guy beside her is in his right mind. Hello, crowded place, they are celebrities, does he really think this is a good idea.

“Seunghyunnie Oppa, are you sure we should be here? Aren’t you scared of being spotted together with me?” Bom asked curiously.

“What seems to be the problem then?” Top asked, as he halt the car. Bom just looked at him, with wide open. Is he serious?

“ I mean, you clearly know what both of us are, what if suddenly you and I are on tomorrow’s paper, saying we have scandal and everything. Doesn’t it bother you or anything?” Bom said, surprised at his reaction.

Top just smirked and said “I don’t mind, if its with you”

And with that, Bom’s cheek becomes red and tries her best to avoid Top’s stares.

“Yah, stop playing, you really are a player oppa, seriously” she said, faking her laugh as she tried to cover her shyness.

Top just smiled, loving Bom’s reaction. He took something from behind his seat and gave it to her.

“Here, wear them.” He said.

Bom looked at him first, before diverting his gaze at the stuffs he gave her. A wig and a pair of red glasses.

“Haha, are you serious oppa?” she asked with tinge of excitement in her voice. Never she thought she would be doing this in her life.

“ Dead serious, now, let’s go for an undercover

 

*end of flashback*

 

That night, Bom had fun with Top. They have dinner together, walked around Myeong-Dong and even had fun in arcade. She totally forgot about her being a celebrity. She totally forgot about everything. All she felt that night was just freedom, a freedom to do anything. And it all happened thanks to Top.

She doesn’t know why but it felt like she knew Top for a long time. Sure, she was awkward with him at first, but as time goes by, she grew comfortable with him and found herself drawn at him. Never did she expect that he would be like that, all dorky and fun. She looked again at her inbox in her phone.

 

Yah, wake up you sleepyhead. Come over to our company.

We’ve got some practice to do. Come early, I’ve got corns for you

 

She quickly rose up from her bed as she noticed that she's a little bit late for her schedule. She prepared herself as fast as she could just so that she could meet up with him as soon as possible. And maybe have some corns before practice too.