Chapter 1

The letters

A beautiful view of Seoul greets her as Bom opened up her eyes from her sleep. She blinks a few times to clear her visions and immediately groan as she remember her tight schedule waiting for her today. Yes, it is her dream to be a singer but with all the schedule, she sometimes wonder if it will be worth it if she stops what she's doing right now.

It's been almost 15 years she's in the entertainment industry and almost everyone knows her as the "Best Singer in Korea". She started her trainee days at SM when she was 8. Most of her hoobaes respect her and admire her for her attitude and talent.

All of her dreams came true so far except for one, the one she's been dreaming all this time, the one she just dreamt last night. A man with blurred visions keeps on resurfacing in her dreams.

Bom sat up straight upon remembering the small box that she kept since her trainee days. The small box where she kept all her memories when she was a teenager. She enters the closet and quickly open the drawer where the box is being kept in. She carefully took out the box and opened up the cover, revealing tons of letters and a drawing of a boy and a girl in a corn field. Unknowingly, a smile crept on her beautiful face as she looked up to appreciate the view she's seeing from her penthouse and realizes that this part of memory that keeps inspires her to keep moving on with her career.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Bom's POV

After a long shower, I quickly walk into the closet room. With a pair of black legging along with white baggy shirt and a pair of high heels, I quickly touch up my hair and my make up. After feeling satisfied, I grabbed my handbag and quickly took an elevator to the ground floor.

There stood Jangmae, my manager greeted me with a sour expression soon after the elevator slides open. With a leather book on his hand known as my schedule book, he approached me with a frowned expression.

"What is it Jangmae? Why are you making that face?" I asked him.

"Bom-noona, is it true you made an agreement with President Yang to collab with one of his artist?"

"Mmm, yeah, I think more like repaying back his good deed. Remember when we borrowed one of his studio to record the ost for the drama. I made that agreement back then"

"Aigoo noona. Why didn't you tell me? Now I have to..."

I just stared at his face with a blank expression. None of his word actually enter my mind as I was busy remembering the day I asked Hyun Suk oppa to borrow one of his studio to do a recording. It seems that, the electric supply has been cut out for some reasons at my company and the song must be handed to the production crew on the day after tomorrow. I have no choice but to do that since I'm quite close to Hyun Suk oppa. And thankfully he let me use one of his studio with a condition where I will collab with one if his artist.

I let out a sigh and put on my black sunnies.

"What seems to be the problem then?" I asked Jangmae.

"President Yang called me this morning asking me if you are free for today, and I said that you need to go to the saloon to change your hair style and then you will.."

"Jangmae-ah, call him back, tell him I'm available. I'll come by his office this afternoon after I have my hairstyle change"

"But..."

"Jangmae-ah, please?" I cut him out before he speaks out another word.

"Hmm, arasso" he replied with a sad face while opening the van's door for me.

I quickly climb into the van and settle on the seat. Knowing that I'll be recording, I know that today will be a long day for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as they arrived at YG Company, Bom quickly grabbed her corn snack from the bag that she got at the supermarket before and get herself out from the van and proceed to the main door. The security guard let her inside the building knowing that the president are expecting her.

A tiny skinny lady greeted her as soon as she enters through the main door.

"Annyeonghaseyo Park Bom ssi" she said

"Oh yes, Annyeonghaseyo"

"Park Bom ssi, sajangnim is expecting you, please go to the 5th floor. He's waiting for you in studio 503"

"Oh okey, thank you" Bom said with a bow.

She then proceed to the elevator and pushed the '5' button.  After she reached the 5th floor, she walked to the studio and pushed the door, expecting the president to be in there.

"Hyun Suk oppa!!" she greeted cheerfully.

However,  there's no one in the room but a man that she recognize from her past encounter.

"Omo, A-Annyeonghaseyo, I'm sorry, I thought Hyun Suk oppa is in here, so that's why I, umm.." she explained herself awkwardly.

He then chuckled, finding himself drawn towards the woman in front of him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. It's okay, sajangnim went to his office for a while to get something, he'll be back soon. Umm, I'm Top, by the way"

"Oh, I'm Park Bom. I know you actually"

Anyone who doesn't know this guy in front of her seriously lives in a cave or something. He's the famous TOP of Big Bang. He literally made girls' heart flutters without trying hard. And Bom isn't an exceptional.

"Ah yes, we met a few times before at the backstage right?"

"Emm, yes" she said while nodding slightly.

Without Bom noticing, Top keeps staring at her, amazed at how she has grown up to be so beautiful and charming. Almost everyone in Korea has seen her growing up as she debuted when she was 16. And almost all guy falls head over heels with her, from actor, to singer and of course, her fans. 

Bom feels like someone is staring at her and quickly looked up only to met his gaze. Her heart beats quickly and wonder why it did that. She kept her gaze and saw something in his eyes but she failed to see them as Top quickly diverted his gaze to somewhere else. She feels like she has seen those eyes before but couldn't recall where she saw them. An awkward atmosphere envelops them as none of them are starting a conversation. Top cleared his throat and looked up at Bom.

"Bom ssi, why don't you sit down first and I'll grab something for you to drink. Do you want coffee, tea or..?"

"I think I'll just have plain water, please. Thanks"

"Okay, sure"

As Top rose up from his seat and headed towards the door, President Hyun Suk or also known as YG enters the studio with a happy face.

"Bom-ah, you're here!" He greeted Bom with a hug.

"Yeah oppa, you called, so here I am" She said as she replied back his hug.

YG notice Top was looking at them, more like looking at Bom. He knows Top, he knows what he's thinking. Without realizing it, he smiles and release Bom from his hug.

"How are you my favourite hoobae?"

"Always good oppa, I heard you got a song ready for me"

"Oh yes, before I forgot, you've met Top right? Did he tell you that you will be featuring in one of his song?"