No Saviour/Wedding Crasher

Love Me Like This

          That night, Seohyun slept. Thinking about what Kyuhyun had told her. She was going to get married, but no matter what, she felt that even without Kyuhyun, she may be fine afterall.

Seohyun: Do I not love him anymore?

Next morning, Seohyun, woke up early. She had to prepare. Today was the wedding day, the day she will marry Yonghwa. Not knowing, he has many plans for her that day....

Seohyun prepped herself, she wore her wedding gown, and everythng was done for hair. Her hair neatly placed, makeup lightly dabbed onto her soft skin.

" Palli!!!!! " Seohyun heard, as guests, and her family were outside waiting for her appeaerance/entrance.

Soon, it was time. Seohyun made her way with her father approaching Yonghwa who grinned happily. It was Yonghwa's best day in life. He was marrying to his secret love, and Kyuhyun wasn't there to protect her any longer.

Priest: SEohyun, Are you willing to become Yonghwa's wife?

Seohyun:...

Yonghwa: Say yes! (hands forming into fist)

Seohyun:... (eyes tearing up)

Seohyun was secretly thinking if Kyuhyun would come to save her, from this mess. This mess that started traditions ago. 2 families were seperated to protect each other from love, but that wasn't that case for Seohyun. She didn't care. 

Seohyun: Kyuhyun, were are you? >.<'/

Suddenly, the doors of te chapel was open. There was Kyuhyun. He was her saviour, well that was was she thought.

Kyuhyun: (panting) Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: Well, let me see... You escaoed from my guards right? Well, theres no way you can beat me, now.

Seohyun:?

Yonghwa: (Takes out a gun and points it at Kyuhyun) Be prepared! (laugh evilly)

Seohyun: STOP THE WEDDING!

But it was too late, Yonghwa had shot out the bullet, aiming for Kyuhyun's heart.

Kyuhyun, ducked, but was caught off guard. The bullet ehot him, at the shoulder, and he was done.

Seohyun: OMO! KYUHYUN!!! (runs to him)

But she couldn't go very far, Yonghwa was right beside her and was holding onto her. Not letting go of her.

Seohyun: Leave me alone! I never loved you, and never will!

Kyuhyun: Spare her!

Yonghwa: Miss SEohyun, you many not love me. But you will learn to. (evil grin plastered on his face)

Seohyun: (slaps Yonghwa)

Though Seohyun reached Kyuhyun, her reflexes were not as fast, and this time. She had no chance. She couldn't save Kyuhyun or herself. She was just another target.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

updated and is back from my trip! :) Please subscribe and comment! :)