Together

Love Me Like This

Yonghwa hesistated before he fired his gun at her, she was about to become his wife, and he liked her. But his dark side, took control and bang, Seohyun lied down helplessly.

She fell onto her real lover, and he hugged her. Kyuhyun was almost dead, he lost a large amount of blood flow, but he still hugged her.

Seohyun: We........can....... die..... together, or...............li.....ve.

Kyuhyun: (closes his eyes) i......n.....Pe...........................................................a....c....e.

Seohyun: NO! Don't die!

Kyuhyun:. Its too late, thats all we can.................................... do.

Then Seokyu, fell under the dead's power, and slept together, for once and for all

The 2 lovers were on the stained,red carpet together. Everyone had left, even Seohyun's parents. They have done things together, lived, spended time together, and died together, just like a true couple would. It was love, that protected them until the very end, the end, where they will sleep silently, but still meet each other again, in heaven. Perhaps, there, their love will be accepted, by all.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm very sorry, that my story .... it so much, that people are unsubscribing. :'( But please do comment. Gasamnida! (bows 90 degrees)