Last Farewell

Love Me Like This

BTW, this will be like a mini-story. Maybe only until Ch. 3, araso? But its also not a one-shot. O, and I'll be changing the story a bit with some twist and turns....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

     Seohyun and Kyuhyun loved each other, but they knew that their family wouldn't allow their love. It was against each family's law so the 2 were kept seperated from each other. But even through obstacles, they can be together, right?

 

     It was night time, the grandfather clock struck it 12 to show everyone the day was over and it was midnight.  Everyone in the family was asleep, either snoring or sleeping peacefully, only Seohyun was awake. This was the night she'll meet him once again to express her love for him, it was the last time.

     Seohyun slipped out of her fine,delicate,silk bed cover and tip-toed out of her room and out of the grand palace. She quietly made her way to the rose garden which was snipped and cut until it was shaped like a maze. There she will meet her prince charming, who awaits for her every month, to see her.

Seohyun enters the maze and finds her way through, as she does so, she whispers, " Kyuhyun, Evil-Kyu, are you here?"

Kyuhyun: Pssst!

Seohyun quickly went to the heart of the maze and made her way to Kyuhyun by running to him for a gigantic hug.

Kyuhyun: Ooof! Don't run!

Seohyun: mianhe!

Kyuhyun: Princess, I missed you!

Seohyun: Me too!

Kyuhyun: If we can/could only marry, then our lives will be complete.

Seohyun: (crying)

Kyuhyun: Don't cry! I'm here for you, remember?

Seohyun: I won't see you again!

Kyuhyun: Of course we will...

Seohyun: Remember today is the last?

Kyuhyun: Nonsense! You're not denying our relationship now, are you? We've been living peacefully.

Seohyun: I can't take this anymore!

Kyuhyun:?

Seohyun: Kyu, I'm getting engaged and married! My famiily decided this month!

Kyuhyun:! (in shock) to whom? Don't leave me!

Seohyun: Yonghwa...

Kyuhyun: What! My enemy!

Seohyun: Please don't be like this! We can still meet afterwards!

Kyuhyun: What do you mean? Once you're married, you stick to the tradition! Marriage can not be cheated! Its is bad for you to cheat against Yongwha!

Seohyun: But I'm doing this for you!

Kyuhyun: Forget it!

Seohyun: (starting a small tantrum) eottoke!

Kyuhyun: Its getting late now.... flee soon!

Seohyun:SO?

Kyuhyun: Don't be stubborn, you need to sleep!

Seohyun: Ani/Aniyo!

Kyuhyun: Just remember that when things don't work out, think of me... we'll meet someday when its time, where I won't know you and you don't know me.... (looks away)

Seohyun: You agree on my marriage?

Kyuhyun: (his tone is cold,and mean) Listen to me, no go. GO to sleep!

Seohyun: Don't worry, I will!

Kyuhyun: Promise?

Seohyun:ne. You'll be in my heart.

Kyuhyun: So are you.

Seohyun: saranghae.

Kyuhyun: Saranghae, don't forget! (hugs her)

Seohyun: araso! (turns to go back to the palace but kisses him lightly on the forehead)

Once Seohyun left, Kyuhyun slowly made his way out of the maze and went back to his own palace south of Seohyun's palace.

Kyuhyun: Is this love possible to continue on? How can you do this to me? Why is out life like this? Wae!?

Kyuhyun angry but sad, thought these words over, and over, and finally fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I finally updated! :) Please continue to comment and subscribe, and tell me what you thought about the 1st ch. kasamnida!

 

TEASER FOR NEXT CH:

Priest: Are you willing to marry Seohyun, princess of Neveah?

Him: Ne.

Then he came,

Seohyun: You came! SAVE ME!

He: STOP THE WEDDING! YOU CAN'T MARRY HER! SHES MINE!

Him: we'll see about that.

BANG