[Cheery Romance]

Sasaeng Protector
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol lay down on his bed in the EXO's dormitory. The famous Korean boy group just finished an interview and a performance. His bed creek and Chanyeol let out a happy sigh. The same smile is still plastered to his face as a reminder of his date with his ultimate bias, Dara. His mind wanders back to the YG Entertainment building, earlier today.

 

"Hey." Chanyeol blink. "How about you give me a tour of the building? I can show you around..." Dara's voice makes Chanyeol blush. He has been in a day dream and still couldn't believe that he is in the same room as 2NE1's Dara. He nervously finishes his water bottle in one swallow then wipes his mouth. He smiles sheepishly.

"I'll like that...So where to?" Dara watches as the awkward tall guy suddenly stands up from his seat. Dara giggles at which Chanyeol couldn't help but blush more. "Why are you laughing? Making me all..." Chanyeol rub his hands together nervously.

"Sorry...Just look at your red face!" Dara points at Chanyeol's red face. The uncomfortable boy covers his face with his hands.

"Yah!" Chanyeol shouts.

"Yah?" Dara encounters.

Chanyeol's eyes widen and he bows. "Sorry, noona..."

Dara laughs. "Come on! I wanna show you something!" Dara stands up and skips away in the direction of the doors of the cafeteria.

"Wait for me!" Chanyeol runs to keep up with the cheery girl. He smiles, big. His face would probably hurt later from smiling all day.

 

"Here is the dance room." Dara says as she and Chanyeol walk, next to each other down the hallway. "Bathrooms are around the corner." Chanyeol would ask questions and make jokes at which Dara would laugh at.

What a weirdo, Dara thinks. This is pretty fun.

Dara is actually laughing at my jokes, Chanyeol thinks as he takes glances to Dara. I'm in heaven.

Dara suddenly stops in front of a door and Chanyeol tries not to tumble into the girl. "Whoa. What's this?"

Dara grabs the door knob. "The place I wanted to show you...It’s where I go usually...for downtime and stuff." She pushes open. A studio with a computer and microphones for recording, keyboard, stools, and couple of guitars. It wasn't those big ones, but a small cozy recording studio for one or two people.

"Wow!" Chanyeol goes straight to the shiny beige guitar on its stand. "Nice guitar!" He turns to Dara, who takes a seat on a stool. "Can I...?" She nods. Chanyeol smiles and picks up the instrument. He strums and starts to hum a song. Dara watches the boy, quietly. Chanyeol clears his throat and stops playing.

"What was that? Sounded good!" Dara claps her hands.

Chanyeol rubs his head and puts the guitar back on its stand. Without looking at Dara, "it’s nothing, really..."

"Oh right! Just nothing!" Dara jokingly said. She walks over and picks up the same guitar. She holds it out to Chanyeol. "It’s probably something...Play it again."

Chanyeol shakes his head. "You don't...want to hear...it." The nervous boy moves to sit on a stool.

Dara pouts. "Please! One more time...I do want to hear it!" She holds out the guitar in front of Chanyeol. He stares back at Dara and feels himself falling.

"Alright..." Dara smiles. Chanyeol grabs the guitar and starts strumming. Dara sits next to Chanyeol on another stool. "Here we go..." Chanyeol softly sings a song that he had made up. He strums chords, one after the other. His tone starts to light up from the comfortable atmosphere. Dara sway to the song.

What a beautiful song, Dara thinks.

Hopefully, she likes it, Chanyeol thinks.

Chanyeol looks up to Dara, smiling and smiles back. Chanyeol's song ends and Dara claps her hands, loudly. "Wow! Daebak!"

Chanyeol stands up and bows. "Thank you! Thank you!" He sits back down. "Hey! Why don't I teach you this song?" 

Dara's eyes lighten up. "Really? I get a lesson from EXO's Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol laughs. "Do you have money, noona? Because I'm a very expensive teacher!"

"Oh! Noona doesn't have money today...Can't it be free for noona?" Dara laughs.

Chanyeol reluctantly nods. "Fine. Just for noona! It would be free for today only, alright?"

"Alright!" Dara gives a thumb up and gets the other guitar.

The couple continues their date with a lesson by Chanyeol as the teacher and Dara as the student. Both idols have a great time in the comfort of their singing and laughter.

 

Chanyeol wakes up the next day with a cheery smile. Dara would be visiting SM Building this time. EXO did their schedule for the day until it was time for Dara to be coming in a van. Chanyeol check his hair and clothes in a bathroom's mirror.

"You look fine, Channie!" Chen slaps a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"You better go now and greet her at the door!" Xiumin mentions as Chanyeol exits outside to the hallway. He walks pass the studio with some of the other members inside.

Suho sticks his head out the doorway and shouts, “Fighting!"

Chanyeol gives thumbs up and steps inside a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter