Girls Girls Girls

☼ Witch's Blood: The Origins ☼

 

BOOM!

Unexpected update appears! Hahaha!!

Well, I hope you like this chapter after the last chaptr's off setting atmosphere. I wanna take a break from all the poems from now. They're literally out to get up, those sons of s. 

*sighs exhaustedly* Well! Enjoy this chapter! Just a filler and to loosen up all the tense drama and all that chiz!

-Dana

~*~*~*~*~

 

One by one, Key showed the small army their separate rooms they were to rest in. Soon, it was left with F(x) and SHINee, standing in the middle of a long corridor. 

"I should go and let Luna rest in her room now." Jonghyun spoke to his brothers. "She's still a little weak."

At this, Luna scrunched up her nose. "Hey! I don't need your help! I'm fully capable of taking care of myself!" Luna cried out angrily. 

"Aigoo! My little baby is so cute when she's angry!" Jonghyun smiled down at her lovingly which just resulted in Luna pulling a creeped out look. Seeing this, Sulli smiled at them, giggling at how they looked like a couple. 

Hearing her giggle, Taemin looked over to Sulli. A sort of warm feeling gushed into him as he looked at her for that split second. It was a homely feeling, as though it was made for him. Feeling his cheeks flushing, he turned his gaze to the ground. Sulli turned to him, sensing something was off and saw him blushing to the ground. She cocked her head to one side, slightly confused at his action. 

"I think its best for my sisters and I to sleep in a single bedroom. We need to contact our elders together." Victoria spoke up. 

Key nodded his head. "If you walk down this corridor and turn to your right and up one level, you will find a Master bedroom at the first room." Key laid out his directions to them. 

"Alright, thank you. Hope all of you have a good night's rest." Victoria said and gestured for her sisters to walk with her. Victoria glanced at Onew who caught her glancing at him and he smiled softly at her. 

"Goodnight, bloodsuckers." Krystal bid them. 

"Goodnight, prick." Minho retaliated which he then promptly received Krystal sticking her tongue out at him. He chuckled at her playfulness and Krystal returned by rolling her eyes at him. 

Night, Key. Amber thought and Key turned to look at her silently. She bore an indifferent look on her, pathetically masking a soft smile at him. 

Key grinned at the thought of her actually thinking about him but quickly recovered. You too, Amber. 

"Well, have sweet dreams okay, baby?" Jonghyun said to Luna, his arm slung over on her shoulder. 

Luna pulled his arm of off her. "Yeah, whatever. I'll 'totally' have nightmares without you around." Luna said with a tone that literally dripped with sarcasm. 

Jonghyun laughed at that. "Here, this'll help with the nightmares." With that, Jonghyun pulled her head to him and planted a soft kiss on the top of her head. 

Shocked at the action and with a loud 'Yah!', Luna slapped his side. Jonghyun quickly shielded himself and ran off at the opposite direction. His brothers and F(x) laughed at the exchange and they promptly separated to head to rest. 

"Sulli?" Taemin suddenly called out for her before she could go off. 

Sulli turned and approached him. "Yes?"

"Ah.." Taemin trailed off and rubbed the back of his head. "J-just wanted to say, I hope you will rest well tonight."

Sulli immediately blushed at this. Flustered, she looked to the ground out of embarrassment. "W-well, thank you. You have a good night too." Sulli said and turned to head to her room. 

Taemin did the same and before he turned a corner, he looked back to see Sulli at the far opposite end of the corridor. She turned back to him before she turned to her right and the two looked back at each other. Smiling, Taemin raised his hand to wave her goodbye and Sulli waved back. He pulled a sigh and headed off. 

He walked to his brothers master bedroom and opened the door to the room. His four brothers were there, sitting on the bed, resting themselves and without another thought, Taemin jumped in the middle of the bed, sandwiching himself between Jonghyun and Onew at his sides. 

"What's up, baby brother?" Jonghyun asked as he knew something was upsetting the maknae. 

A muffled sound came from Taemin as he was still lying, head down in a fluffy pillow. Minho and Key sat at the upper side of the bed, pulling concerned looks to one another as they can't bear to see their brother in pain. 

"Is something the matter? Are you sick?" Key asked, concern and worry in his voice. 

Another muffled sound came out and Taemin rested his chin on the pillow. He pouted. "Promise you guys won't tell anyone?"

At this, his brothers sat upright, giving him their fullest attention. Taemin looked at his brother, trusting them with every look and took a deep breath. 

"I can't deny it any longer. I'm really in love with Sulli." Taemin said and with an angst-filled cry, he buried his face into his pillow.

His brothers looked at each other and together, they all laughed at him. Taemin looked up from his pillow. "What?"

"That's your secret?" Minho doubled up laughing again. 

Taemin pouted angrily. "I thought you guys will understand, since all of you are in love with them too..." Taemin trailed off. 

The laughing halted at Taemin's statement. Their faces dropped from smiling widely to ultimate defeat and acceptance. 

"We are in love with them, are we not?" Key asked and one by one, his brothers nodded their heads. 

"Can't believe I'm in love with such a vain prick with an attitude problem." Minho shook his head and chuckled to himself. 

"Same here. Can't believe I fell with Amber. She didn't seem at all like my type." Key added. 

"Well, I fell for Luna the moment we fought at the meadow. You should've seen her when we were fighting. She looked damn cute being afraid of lightning. Ha!" Jonghyun bragged. .

"It's kind of strange, don't you think?" Onew said. 

"How so?" Minho asked.

"How them coming here has changed our lives- no, our entire existence. It's like we're finding love for the very first time." Onew trailed off. "It's a happy feeling in all of my 200 years of living."

In unison, his brothers nodded their heads. 

"It's true. A few years ago, I thought I knew what love is when I met Suzy but now, I know for sure that I'm in love with Sulli." Taemin said and hugged his knees. "It's strange but in a good way."

The brothers looked at their maknae, knowing how he felt. Then, as though a triggered was pulled, each of their faces turned downcast. 

"Do you think they feel the same way for us?" Key asked, his umma voice gone. He glanced up to them, looking into their eyes and searching for an answer. 

They mirrored his expression, sad and unhopeful. Whatever doubt they had for their lovers started to sprung up and different scenarios came into their heads. 

"I'd like to think that we have a shot with them." Jonghyun said. "As weird as it may sound but ever since I've started hanging around with Luna, I've changed." He turned to his brothers. "Don't you notice?"

One by one, his brothers nodded their heads. 

"You've gotten more responsible now. That I can see for sure." Key said and smirked. The brothers laughed at that statement. 

"I really think that meeting them was destiny. As cheesy as it may sounds." Minho added. "We first met them a few years ago and only to be reunited now." Minho smiled to himself. "It's such a great coincidence."

"Well, you should be lucky hyung!" Taemin threw a pillow at Minho. "You got to kiss Krystal straight after you met her."

Minho grabbed the pillow. "Hey, first comes first served." He chuckled. 

"But don't you guys remember what the Masters told us?" Onew interjected. "We are not allowed to fall in love with them." 

"Oh, PSSHH!" Jonghyun scoffed at his eldest brother. "We already broke that rule so why worry about it now?" 

Taemin nodded in agreement. "Besides, its not like they'll find out. We'll keep it a secret from them."

Key frowned. "But isn't it weird?" He asked and his brothers turned their attention to him. "That the Master implemented such a rule to us and not the other covens?"

Minho raised his eyebrows. "Just us? Are you sure? I thought it was for all vampires that we are not allowed to fall in love with the witches."

Key shook his head. "No. Its just us. I asked Chanyeol the last time we met and usually when they were born, the Masters would tell them of the rules. Of all the rules that they had said, they were not told of this rule. It's strange."

"Maybe it was a misconception. We shouldn't worry that much on just a rule. I'm sure the Masters meant to tell them of the rule later once they have matured enough." Minho said and patted Key's back. "Nothing to worry about."

"Yeah! Right now, we should be finding ways to woo the girls to us!" Jonghyun sniggered and Taemin chuckled. 

Onew smiled. "Well, I'm up for that!" And the band of brothers sat in a circle together on top of the bed. Key slowly eased up on his worrying and pitched in finding ways to score with their lovers. 

"I leave all the ideas to you guys." Taemin said and hugged his knees tighter. "I'm not sure on all this."

Onew smiled and shoulder hugged his younger brother. "Well, from what I heard from TVs and other media, girls likes it when you sing a song to them. They'll probably fall for you instantly and since you can play the piano, go ahead and play that. Whilst singing of course."

Key shook his head. "No, I don't think that's the right way. You gotta keep up with the trends! Girls shop a lot so you gotta keep up with the fashion image. How should I say..?" Key thought of a word. "A pret-a-porter?"

Jonghyun lightly hit Key on the head with a pillow. "Yah! Not everyone is a diva like you aight? Girls like it when you compliment them. You gotta whisper in their ears and give them an eye smile."

"While playing the piano." Onew added. 

Taemin shook his head and rolled his eyes. He heaved a sigh as the three brothers started arguing which of their factors were right. 

Then, Minho slung his arm over Taemin's shoulder. "Listen baby brother." He started. "Girls don't care about those stuff. They only look in appearance. Take your hyung for once. Tall height and a nice face shape is what they like the most."

"But isn't that shallow?" Taemin asked, eyes frowning and face innocent. 

"Not unless you dress well." His brothers chimed in.

"And whisper sweet words into their ear."

"With a honey-like voice."

"A nice face."

"With an eye smile."

"While playing the piano!"

"Yah! What the hell are you all saying?! My head hurts!" Taemin protested and clasped both sides of his ears together. 

All together, his brothers laughed at their youngest brother's innocence.