CASE#2. DAY1

PARANORMAL RESEARCH

SEHUN

 

"Wow, this house is huge!" Tao-hyung Exclaimed when we got out of our car. This is our first ever case as official assistants for Yciel-noona and Ryosuke-hyung, it's supposed to be a hunted house where the owners hear and see strange things around the house.One of the owner recounted.

"I was going to the kitchen in the middle of the night because I was thirsty. I passed the piano room and stopped because I heard a key play, I was curious so I peeped through the peephole tha my late father insisted the piano room to have for some reason and I only saw red,nothing else just red. I regarded it as nothing and went to get water but as I was drinking it hit me that it wasn't the room I was seeing but it was an eye peeping through the peephole from inside as i peeped from outside"

When I remembered that I shivered which Yciel-noona seemed to have noticed. "Hun are you cold?"

"Ani,"

"Oh,Okay. Let's head inside then" She said as we followed her. Ryosuke-hyung went ahead of us the previous day to set the equipments up, we wanted to help but we were busy arranging things and such at the office. Noona rang the doorbell and was greeted by one of the house owners, Higarashi Ayaka,25, she smiled and led us in to the room we will be calling base for tha case. It was a spacious room and had large floor to ceiling windows overlooking to a forest.

"Okay guys I want you to review the events yesterday and report any abnormal things. I want to know the rooms that dropped temperature the most and out of all, where is the fastest drop" Yciel ordered as we all went to work.

 

A little while later we had a list of the rooms and the fastest drop. "Noona, all the rooms dropped temperatures but the rooms that dropped to freezing and below freezing are the living room, the piano room, the guest bedroom that no one uses and the spare room upstairs on the west wing. The piano room room is the one that has the fastest temperature drop at the rate of two degrees per 5 minutes" I relayed to noona who nodded in return. We were startled when someone just barged in the room and dropped some books to the table. "Yciel Rei Takaeda! You are still in high school! You also have a responsibility to your teachers!" the woman who barged in shouted to Noona who seemed a bit worried. "Gomene Mana-chan" she said. We were just watching Noona being scolded by another girl who seems to be a professional or something because of her clothes.

Eervntrlh2do2k3m955lsmlptxl440uy

A few minutes later when she finished lecturing noona, she turned to us and introduced herself. "Hello there, I'm Tenshi Mana Yciel's classmate. Nice to meet you" she said bowing at a 90 degree angle. We all also bowed and introduced ourselves to her. We learned that she sometimes help noona and ryosuke hyung gather data about their cases and is a psychic herself. I also couldn't help but notice how Kris-hyung can't seem to take her eyes off Mana. Before we knew it it was already 11 pm and we decided to call it a night and Mana said her goodbyes and left.

 

KRIS

 

Mana..... I can't seem to take my mind off her and now eventhough it's practically the middle of the night I'm still wide awake. I sighed and stood up planning to  go to the base and just read reports about yesterday. As I was walking I heard a sound that's like something is being dragged. I contineud to walk and then stopped suddenly because the sound seems nearer to me than before. My eyes and ears are alert in case something is thrown at me again, remembering the first case. After a few minutes the sound stopped and I made my way to the base and eventually slept there through the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yay!!! They are on their 2nd case!! another character appeared and that's Mana! I hope you'll like her character as the story progresses...... Oh and the Picture of Mana is of an asian girl i saw on facebook. I thought maybe using a non artist as a character would be a nice change.

 

Please comment!! I want to know what you think of my story:)