JAPAN

PARANORMAL RESEARCH

CHANYEOL

 

It was already dusk when we reached Japan. It was pretty chilly during that time. Yciel explained that autumn is fast approaching thus the chill weather. When we reached the lobby I noticed some media lurking at the corner seeming to wait for someone. One minute we were jus calmly walking by and after we heard someone shout “It’s Yciel-sama!” it was chaos! We were suddenly swarmed by a mass of crowd and media. Kris-hyung and Sehun protected Yciel as we made our way out of the crowd. It was not later that the security and some guy came up to help us. The guy led us to a silver van waiting at the entrance.

 

Once inside I was finally able to asses the guy who helped us, who was now talking to Yciel discussing about the last case she handled. He seems to be young but had an air of calmness about him.

 

"Well not to be rude or anything but may we know your name mr?" Tao asked ever so politely? I guess. He turned to us and smiled.

"Sorry, I was just excited to hear about what happened during the last case. I'm Yamada Ryosuke, Yciel-chan's partner" he said bowing. We also started to introduce ourselves to him one by one. "So you guys just finished high school?" Ryosuke asked. "Yes" Suho-hyung answered. "Oh and you guys would be living in an apartment 3 blocks away from the office since that's the closest to the office , i could find and I just hope you wouldn't mind living with each other?" He asked. "Nah, it's fine we actually lived together back in Korea so, don't sweat it hyung" I said with of course my large smile.

"Ryo-kun, I think dinner would be great before these guys see their new place huh" Yciel suggested. "Of course and that would mean the usual place then?" Ryosuke asked. "Of course, as always"

 

 

LUHAN

 

So after a delightful meal, we proceeded to our new place with the absence of Yciel since she had a schedule that night ,'geez, she just came home and she's already working!' i thought as we piled into the elevator. We stopped at the lobby seeing only one door. "Wait! Don't tell me the whole floor is ours?" Chen whispered next to me. I just nodded; well this is after all the only door on this floor. We entered and awed at the Japanese styled interior of our apartment. "Okay so I'll leave you to it then, by the way Yciel will come pick you guys up tomorrow and help you settle in the office since she's on break" Ryosuke said before leaving.

"Okay let's set things up tomorrow and sleep for now. I have a feeling we will be having a long day tomorrow" Kris said and I couldn't agree more"

KYUNGSOO

The next day, I was woken up by the sound of the buzzer. I threw the covers away from me and looked at Chanyeol's sleeping figure on the floor. 'Must have falllen from the bed again' I thought as I made my way to the Front door. When I opened it,I was greeted by Yciel's smiling face. "Ohayou! Soo-san!" she greeted. "Annyeong"

 

We entered and I proceeded to the kitchen to cook breakfast but Yciel stopped me and offered to cook instead and told me to go wake the guys up. When I woke them all up I went back to the kitchen to see Yciel just finishing to cook so i set the table. Few minutes later the guys started to pile into the kitchen and when we were all in we ate. Tao and Sehun washed the dishes after we ate. After eating we all got ready for a day out.

 

"So are you guys ready to see our office?" Yciel asked. We all nodded. "Welle let's head out then!" she said as we followed her out.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I had been out sick for a whole week and was bed ridden.  So sorry if this is just a short update and a filler chapter.

 

Vocabulary

Kun/chan- these are honorifics used in japan kun is mostly for boys as chan is used for close friends, family or younger people

Sama is an honorific for those of power, in charge, older than you or just someone you idolize

Ohayou-morning

Okay so since they are now in Japan, Japanese words would just randomly be used but as I did on this chap I'll put the meanings at the author's note but it will be before the chap start for more understanding as you read.

 

 

see ya next update!!