Sunny Days for Hyomin

Happy Family Adventures

A/N: Hello readers!

You're humble author here~

I changed some of the characters because I really didn't want to write the Onew and Luna pairing...

Sorry if that disappoints some of you... But I hope you enjoy the short update~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyomin had just woken up from her nap and she felt disoriented and confused.

First of all she was in a room that she had never seen before.

Second her parents weren’t there.

Third no one was in the room except for a maid.

Fourth with all the Korean she could here she definitely knew she wasn't in America.

So she did the only thing reasonable.

Hyomin let out a loud shriek and started to cry.

The maid who had been keeping an eye on the little girl practically fell out of her chair at the loud voice.

It didn’t take long for two frantic young women to come running into the room.

Hyomin immediately stopped screaming when she spotted her umma and appa.

Yet big fat tears still managed to roll down her face.

“Aigooo~ don’t cry my little princess~!” exclaimed Krystal as she picked Hyomin up.

“A-A-Appa~! Hyomin thought that U-U-Umma and A-Appa left~!!!”

Sulli chuckled and kissed her daughter’s cheeks.

“We’d never leave without you, sweetie.”

Hyomin sniffled slightly but allowed her parents to carry her out of the room and outside where the party was.

“Hyomin-ah we’re going to meet cousin Yoona and her friends okay?"

"Y-Yoona?"

Krystal smiled.

"That's right she's your cousin and today is her birthday. Tell her happy birthday okay?"

Hyomin practiced saying the words happy birthday as she was carried in her Appa's arms.

The Jungli couple brought Hyomin over to Yoona who was currently in the sand box playing with Seohyun.

Sunny and Luna were on the swings.

“Yoona-yah~!"

The bright doe-eyed girl looked up from her sand masterpiece and saw her aunt waving her over.

Yoona immediately ran over.

“Ywes?”

Krystal placed her small daughter down on the ground.

“Yoona-ah this is your cousin Hyomin. Hyomin-ah say hello to cousin Yoona.”

Hyomin shyly smiled at the doe-eyed girl.

"Hello~... happy birthday Yoona..."

Yoona smiled happily.

"Thwank you! Anwd thwank you fwor cwoming two my pawrty~! Dwo you want two pway with us?"

Hyomin nodded and Yoona took her hand, happily leading her over to the three other girls.

Sulli smiled at the sight of the kids playing and dragged Krystal back into the house where the adults were.

~~~~~~~

Sunny was immediately curious when she saw her cousin coming towards them with another little girl that she had never seen before.

She jumped off the swings and ran over to the doe-eyed girl.

"Hey Yoong~! Who's this?"

Yoona smiled.

"Thwis is mwy cwousin frwom Amewica!"

Suddenly Yoona frowned and turned to Hyomin.

"How owld iws Hywomin-ah?"

Hyomin held out three fingers.

"I'm three and a half."

"Ohhhh that means thwat you awre my uwnnie. Swunny-uwnnie, Hywunnie~, Lwuna-uwnnie... thwis iws Hywomin-uwnnie~!"

"Hywomin?" asked Luna puzzled.

Hyomin blushed, making her cheeks turn red.

"It's Hyomin."

Yoona pouted.

"Thwat's what I swaid~!!"

Sunny laughed at the group as Hyomin looked to the ground blushing, Yoona was pouting, Seohyun was glaring at Luna, and Luna was clueless.

"Well," said the energy pill as she put an arm around Hyomin, who blushed even harder, "now that we know each other let's play!"

"HWIDE ANWD SWEEK~! LWUNA-UWNNIE IWS ITTTTTT~!!!!"

Yoona grabbed Seohyun's hand and they ran off quickly, giggling away.

While Sunny held Hyomin's and gently led to her a good place to hide.

Poor Luna was left alone.

"YAH~! WHY AM I ALWAYS IT?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently Hyomin and Sunny were high up in an oak tree.

It was Sunny's favorite tree since it had so many branches for easy climbing.

At first Hyomin had been hesitant to climb but Sunny had helped her out.

Soon they were both climbing happily.

Once they reached the top, the two were in their own little world with nothing but birds and leaves.

It was quiet though as the two girls barely knew each other.

For Sunny, she had no problem with the quietness. It was a rare treat as she had a loud Appa and an equally loud Umma.

For Hyomin, she felt awkward as it was only silent in her house when her Appa and Umma were fighting.

But nevertheless the younger girl stayed silent as she watched the bunny-like girl close her eyes and stretch.

She realized that now taking a closer look at Sunny that the girl was adorable.

With her button nose, the charming eyes, and thick dark brown hair.

"You know it's rude to stare~" mumbled Sunny as she opened her eyes, a smile playing on her face.

"I-I-I... M-m-mianhe..."

Sunny burst out in laughter as Hyomin was confused.

"I'm sorry Hyomin-ah~! But are you really related to Yoong? Keke~ you seem to be more related to Seohyun-ah!"

"W-w-what do you mean?"

"Hyomin-ah! Stop stuttering~! It's only me~! I'm your friend!"

Hyomin looked at Sunny shyly.

"F-friends?"

Sunny nodded eagerly.

"YES~! You climbed the tree with me! Yoong is too small for that and both Luna and Seohyun are too scared to! You're the only one who's climbed with me! That makes you my best friend!"

Hyomin was wide-eyed and happy at the same time.

Only an hour or so in Korea and she had already made a new friend.

The younger girl smiled widely at Sunny and hugged her..

Sunny blushed at the sudden contact.

Only her elder brother, her parents, and Yoona hugged her often.

Most of her friends never actually gave her a hug.

She was always the one giving out the hugs.

"W-What are you doing Hyomin-ah?"

"Hugging my best friend~!" responded Hyomin cutely, who was now all smiles.

Before Sunny could say anythgin, the two were interuptted by voices in the distance.

"SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNYYYYYY~!"

"HYOOOOOOOOOOMINN-AHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!"

"WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!!!!!!!!"

Hyomin let go of Sunny quickly, panic now evident on her face.

"Oh no! They must be looking for us!"

Now that the two girls had thought about it... They had been up in the tree for a while now.

"We should go down..." responded Sunny.

Hyomin nodded and they scurried down the tree quickly.

The two girls were immediately met with a large search group, led by a frantic looking Krystal Jung.

"HYOMIN-AH!!" she yelled as she had FINALLY spotted her daughter.

"Appa!"

Krystal ran and embraced her daugther tightly.

"Omo! I was so worried you were lost! Are you hurt? Are you okay?"

"Nae~... I'm fine Appa. I'm sorry for worrying you..."

Before Sunny could step forward to explain a sobbing shikshin had her in an embrace.

"OH GOD! SUNNY-AH!!! YOU'RE SAFE!!!! You're umma was going to kill ME if I lost you!!!!"

"YAH~! APPA~! I can't BREATHE!!!!!"

Sooyoung let go of her daughter and placed her hands on her hips.

"You two young ladies have some explaining to do. Look what you did to Yoona!"

Sooyoung pointed to Yuri and the rest of the group.

Yoona was crying with tears streaming down her face like a waterfall, while Yuri held her.

Amber stood behind her holding hands with Luna.

While Taeyeon was right next to Yuri, trying to appease an upset Seohyun as she glared at the two elder girls for making the little deer cry.

"Yoona has been crying for half an hour because she thought you two were lost..." said Krystal.

Yuri let Yoona down, who immediately ran over to Sunny and crushed her in a hug.

"S-S-SWUNNY-UNNIEEEEE~!" wailed Yoona.

Sunny her little donsaeng's dark locks and smiled softly.

"Mianhe Yoong... Unnie lost track of time. I'm sorry for making you cry."

Krystal nudged her daugther towards Yoona as well.

Hyomin also hugged the little deer.

"I'm sorry too little cousin. Please don't cry~..."

Yoona was still sniffling but she let Seohyun and Yuri lead her back to the house.

"Come on we should get back before Sica notices were missing!"

As the group headed back towards the house, Sunny grabbed Hyomin's hand.

"I'm sorry for getting us in trouble Hyomin-ah."

Hyomin smiled as Sunny pouted cutely.

"It's alright Sunny-ah. I had fun!"

"HYOMIN-AH! SUNNY! COME ON~! AUNTIE JESSICA IS GOING TO KILL US IF WE MISS THE CAKE!!!!!"

Sunny looked at Hyomin and took her hand again.

They ran toward the house together.

And as they ran Hyomin noticed that although the sun was high above the sky it was no longer the brightest thing her world anymore.

The beautiful smile on Sunny's face overpowered the sun's light by many times.

She smiled again knowing she and Sunny would be best friends forever.

There would be no more cloudy days in her life.

It was all Sunny days from here..