Meeting the Family

Happy Family Adventures

“YOONG! COME BACK~!” yelled an eleven year-old boy as he chased after his younger sister.

A toddler with big doe-eyes and a wide alligator smile was laughing happily as she ran around the back yard, away from her older brother.

She thought this was the best game ever!

“Hwee-oppa can’t cwatch me~!” giggled Yoona.

The little deer began running down the small hill.

“YAH! Yoona-ah! Be careful going down~! You’re going to trip~!”

But Yoona was too busy running to listen. And just as Heechul had warned, she tripped over her own little feet and went tumbling down the hill.

“YOONG~!!!!!!”

Yoona sat on the ground, muddy and shocked. Her doe-eyes began to water and her chin to quiver.

“H-H-Hwee-oppa~!!!!!!” wailed the toddler.

The waterworks began and the loud wailing of the little deer made one tanned woman run out of the house, frantically searching for the source of the cry.

“Yoona? Where are you?!” called Yuri, panic evident in her voice.

Heechul had managed to pick up the crying Yoona and now tried to comfort her.

“Appa we’re down here!” called Heechul.

Yuri quickly spotted both her children and ran down to meet them.

“What happened, Chullie?”

“She was running and I told her to stop since the hill was dangerous. But she didn’t listen and she fell.”

“A-A-APPA~!” sobbed Yoona reaching up for Yuri’s arms.

Yuri immediately picked up her frightened and muddied daughter.

“There, there Yoongie,” she said as she rubbed her back. “It’s all right Appa’s got you. You’re okay.”

Yoona blubbered and continued to sob into Yuri’s chest.

“A-A-PPA~! Y-Y-Yoongie s-s-scwared…”

Yuri’s heart broke slightly, watching her little girl because she wasn’t there to protect her from the fall.

“Mianhe Yoongie… Appa is sorry she didn’t catch you. Does it hurt anywhere?”

Yoona nodded.

“Hurwts hwere~ anw hwere~ anw hwere~ anw hwere~…” said Yoona pointing to her scratched up knees, hands, arms, and dirtied face.

“Aigoo~ come on let’s have Umma take a look okay Yoongie?”

Yuri held Yoona tightly as they headed towards the house.

The trio entered and searched for Jessica who was currently finishing the last of the decorations in the living room.

“Omo~!” exclaimed Jessica as soon as she saw her crying daughter.

“What happened, Baby Yoong?”

“U-U-UMMA~!”

Yoona tried to reach for her mother’s arms.

“She tripped Sica-ah… but I don’t think she’s hurt too badly,” responded Yuri her daughter’s black locks.

“I have to go check on the food, can you handle this babe?”

Jessica nodded.

“Alright then, Umma will take a look okay Yoong?”

Yoona sniffled and willingly went to her mom’s arms.

“I’ll see you soon okay Yoong?”

Yuri kissed the top of her daughter’s head and hurriedly walked away.

“Hwee-Oppa cwome twoo~!”

Heechul smiled at Yoona.

“I can’t Yoong; I have to get dressed before the guests get here remember?”

“Gwuests?”

“Mhmm guests, it’s your birthday remember Yoong?”

Yoona’s eyes grew wide.

“Ohhhh~! Birfday~! Yayyyy~! Yoongie’s birfday is twoday~!”

Heechul laughed.

“Yep and Oppa has to look nice~! Go with Umma arasso?”

Yoona nodded and allowed Jessica to take her to where the first aid box was.

One of the servants came into help.

“Oh my, what happened to our Young Miss, Ma’am?”

Jessica sighed.

“She fell down the hill. Can you go get some sanitary wipes and antiseptic Soon-hee?”

“Right away Ma’am.”

Soon-hee quickly came back and left the room with a bow as she still had preparations to complete.

“Alright Yoona-ah, let’s wash your hands, legs, and face first~!”

Jessica took a wet sanitized towel from its package and carefully wiped Yoona. She then sprayed some antiseptic on the small cut on each of Yoona’s knees and one on her arm. The little girl winced and tears filled her eyes.

“Umma… it stwings~!”

“I know baby, but we have to clean it so it doesn’t get infected. Now let me put band-aids on it.”

Jessica skillfully placed Rilakkuma band-aids onto each of Yoona’s small knees and arms. She then kissed each band-aid and then both of her daughter’s chubby cheeks. Yoona giggled.

“There all better~! How do you feel now Yoona-ah?”

The little girl examined her band-aids, smiling. She leapt off of the couch and hugged her umma tightly.

“Bwoo-bwoos ALLLLLL GWONE~!”

“Aigoo~ my little choding deer~ come on, let’s get dressed arasso?”

Yoona nodded and took a hold of her mom’s hand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri was in the backyard, warming up the grill when a cute voice called out to her.

“APPA~!”

The black pearl looked up from the grill and saw the cute sight of her little deer running to her.

She wore a flowy age appropriate light yellow dress. It looked pretty but it was also casual enough for Yoona to run around in. Jessica had topped off the ensemble with Yoona’s favorite Rilakkuma headband and Rilakkuma sneakers. Every time Yoona took a step her shoes would squeak, causing the three-year-old to giggle.

“Omo look at you my Baby Yoong~!” cooed Yuri as she picked Yoona up and spun her in circles.

“Hahahaha~! Appa~! Appa~!” laughed Yoona excitedly.

“You look beautiful Yoongie~! Just like Umma!”

Yoona smiled looking proud.

“Umma lwet me wear Rwilakkuma twoday fwor my birfday~!”

“Yes and that’s why Appa has to get the grill ready so we can have yummy food~!”

“Cwan I hewp Appa?”

Yuri looked at her pouting daughter with her puppy-dog doe-eyes, a trait she had definitely inherited from the Kkab Yul herself. She groaned mentally as she couldn’t resist the cute look on Yoona’s face. Nevertheless she carefully let Yoona down.

“The grill is a bit dangerous for you sweetie~. Why don’t you go help Umma?”

Yoona nodded obediently.

“Okay~!”

“Give Appa bbo bbo~!” said Yuri pointing to her cheeks and kneeling.

Yoona giggled.

“Mwah~! Lwove you Appa~!”

“Aigoo~! My cute little deer~ Appa loves you too~!”

~~~~

Jessica was currently in the kitchen frosting the yellow sponge cake with light butter cream. A large bowl of strawberries and a variety of other fruits were neatly cut and ready to be put on the cake.

The ice-princess was too concentrated to notice that Yoona had sneaked into the kitchen. Her shikshin radar had immediately sniffed out the strawberries. Now the little deer moved swiftly in order to get her prize.

Luckily before the toddler could create a mess, Heechul spotted his baby sister lurking behind the large counter as his mom decorated the cake diligently. He rolled his eyes as he knew the choding was getting herself into some kind of trouble. Again.

“Yoonaaaaa~!” called Heechul, making the little girl jump and Jessica to look at her son.

“Heechul-ah, Yoong is in the garden with Appa… She’s not here…”

Heechul shook his head and pointed at Yoona.

“She’s right there Umma…”

Jessica’s eyes grew wide as she looked behind the counter only to find her daughter crouching with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Yoona tried to look innocent and gave her mother her puppy-eyes.

“Ummaaaa~! What awre you dwoing hwere~?”

Jessica rolled her eyes and led Yoona to Heechul.

“Don’t try to play trick me my Yoong. I know you were here to take the strawberries…”

Yoona pouted.

“I onwy wanted one bwite…”

The mother of two laughed heartily,

“I’m not going to fall for that young lady. A shikshin never stops at one!”

Heechul joined his mother in laughter, while Yoona pouted some more and crossed her arms.

“Umma is mwean two twease Yoongie on hwer birfday~!”

Jessica giggled at Yoona’s cute actions. It reminded her of Yuri’s adorkable aegyo that she had learned to love.

“Hahaha~ arasso, I’ll stop now~ Can Umma have a kiss as forgiveness?”

Yoona huffed angrily and looked away from her mother.

Jessica giggled again.

“Oh~ I think I made my baby girl mad. But I know what will make her feel better…”

She turned around to pick a large ripe red strawberry and waved it in front of the toddler’s face. Yoona’s eyes widened in longing and watered.

The doe-eyed girl tried to snatch the strawberry but Jessica pulled away at the last minute, leaving Yoona in disappointment.

“Yoong has to forgive Umma first~!”

“Ummmma~! Umma is the bwestest Umma in the whoooooooole wide WORLD~! Pweaaaaase gwive Yoona the stwawbewwy~!”

“Hahahaha~! Arasso, here you go but just one okay?”

Just then Yuri poked her head into the kitchen wearing a white apron and holding a spatula in her hand.

“Sica-ah, I think the Chois are here. Can you open the door for them before Sooyoung tears down our new door?”

“YOOOOOOO YUUUUUURIIIIIIII!!!!!!!” shouted a loud voice.

Jessica rolled her eye.

“I think we’re too late… Heechul dear, can you go meet them?”

“YOONG WILL GWO TWOO~!”

“Alright, come on Yoona-ah let’s go!”

Heechul took the little girl by her hand as she happily skipped to greet her aunts and cousins. The two children met them in the large hallway near the door where the tall shikshin was currently examining the new painting that Yuri had bought the day before.

“AWUNTIE SWOOYOUNG~!”

Sooyoung quickly turned around and saw her loveable little doe running towards her, arms wide open.

“MY LITTLE SHIKSHIN~!!!”

Sooyoung picked Yoona up and swung her around in circles. The little girl giggled away happily with her arms spread wide apart.

“UMMA! APPA! OPPA! YOONGIE’s FWYING!”

Suddenly Yuri rushed into the scene waving her spatula.

“CHOI SOOYOUNG! PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!”

Sooyoung pouted and sadly put the little girl back on the ground. Yoona was still giggling as she tugged on Sooyoung’s shirt.

The doe-eyed girl stood on her tip-toes and gave her a big kiss as the tall shikshin knelt down.

“MWAH~! Hwello Awuntie Swooyoung! Yoongie is hwappy two swee you~!”

“D’awwww~ I’m happy to see you too Yoong! Happy birthday my little deer!”

Yoona smiled and walked over to Hyoyeon, giving her a large hug.

“Hello my Yoong~ happy birthday sweetie~!”

“Thwank you Awuntie Hywoyweon~!”

Sungmin came up next and ruffled Yoona’s hair cutely.

“Happy b-day baby girl!”

“Swungmin-oppa~! Thwank you~!”

Sungmin smiled widely at the younger girl’s cute antics and quickly picked her up, making Yoona squeal happily once again.

“Omo~! You’ve gotten so big and soooo CUTE~! Give Sungmin-oppa a kiss!”

“Keke~ mwa~! Yoongie lwoves Swungmin-oppa~!”

Heechul glared at Sungmin, making the younger boy chuckle nervously. He quickly let Yoona down and made his way over to pacify the jealous Heechul. Yoona on the other hand, finally spotted her playmate, Sunny.

“Swunny-unnie~!”

Sunny giggled adorable and waved her hands, hugging her younger cousin.

“Hi dongsaeng! Happy Birthday! I got you a present~!”

Yoona’s eyes grew wide with anticipation as Sunny handed her a brightly wrapped box.

“Omo~! Thwank you Swunny-unnie~!”

The doe-eyed girl quickly hugged Sunny and ran over to Yuri who grinned goofily at her daughter.

“Appa~! Lwook at what Yoongie gwot~!”

The black pearl lifted Yoona up with one arm and held the present in the other.

“Oh WOW! That’s great Yoong, did you say thank you?”

Yoona nodded vigorously.

“Cwan I owpen it?”

Yuri almost fell for the puppy eyes and put but she took in a deep breath, willing herself not to fall for her daughter’s cuteness.

“We’ll open presents later okay Yoong. Why don’t you go play with Sunny in the yard?”

The doe-eyed girl happily nodded and excitedly grabbed Sunny’s hand. Soon the two girls were running towards the front yard with their older brothers right behind them.

“So what’d you get my daughter Soo?”

“Well Sunny and Sungmin chose a stuffed rabbit. This is a gift from Hyo and I.”

Hyoyeon handed Yuri a gift bag.

“Clothes, shoes, candy… all sorts of stuff for our deer~!” said Hyoyeon excitedly.

Yuri rolled her eyes at the HyoYoung couple.

“You really want to spoil my daughter don’t you?”

Sooyoung pouted.

“I can’t help it Yul~! I mean Hyunnie is cute, but she’s sooooo mature and quiet! Gosh I love that kid to death but… Yoona is just… just… ADORABLE~! All that sweetness and kkab in her little body! Hahaha~ she’s perfect for Sunny!”

“WHOOAH! Stop right there missy! We are NOT playing match-making for my daughter! She is ONLY THREE YEARS OLD!!!!!!!”

“What about match making?” called out a cold voice.

Sooyoung shivered as Jessica walked with her glare icier than usual.

Yuri gulped.

“Hey Sica-ah… don’t worry about it okay? Soo here was just joking…”

The shikshin chuckled nervously and tried to hide behind Hyoyeon.

“Haha. Yah. J-J-Just joking…”

“My daughter will NOT be seeing ANYONE without MY permission…” snarled Jessica angrily.

“R-R-Roger that…” whispered Sooyoung.

Hyoyeon just laughed at her silly wife and walked over to Jessica, making the icy aura disappear quickly.

“Ignore Soo. She’s just being her dumb self, now come on! We need something jam to if this is a party!”

The dancing queen led the ice princess away, saving both the shikshin and the black pearl from her wrath.

“Geez Yul… you have such a scary wife…”

~~~~~~

Tiffany and Taeyeon arrived shortly afterwards. The twin boys quickly rushed out of the car and ran to find their hyungs, while Tiffany held Seohyun as Taeyeon followed behind her wife, carrying a large pile of presents wrapped in various shades of pink.

Jessica rolled her eyes at the sight of her best friend but nevertheless greeted her happily.

“Hey Fany~! Hello Hyunnie~!”

“JESSIE~! Oh my gosh~! You HAVE to see the clothes I found for Yoona! They match Seohyun and I got one for Sunny too~!”

Tiffany held up two outfits. The ice princess looked to Seohyun who was dressed in a pink bunny suit, complete with a tail and ears on her hood. The little toddler however didn’t seem very happy with her mother’s choice of clothing as she was continuously pouting.

Jessica stifled a giggle and lifted Seohyun from her mother’s grasp and setting her down on the ground.

“Seohyun-ah, Yoona and Sunny are in the back yard. Why don’t you go join them?”

Little Seohyun bowed.

“Nae~ Auntie Sica…”

She ran off quickly.

Jessica then turned to Taeyeon who was struggling underneath the weight of the boxes.

“Hey Tae, let me get some people to help you with that ‘kay?”

“Ngh..” grunted Taeyeon.

The maids quickly came to aid Taeyeon and carried the boxes away.

“Gosh Fany~! What did you even buy Yoona?!?! Rocks?!?!”

Tiffany giggled at her wife who fell onto the couch panting.

“TAEEEEEEYEOOOOOOOON~!!!!!” screamed an excited voice.

Taeyeon winced and closed her eyes.

“Oh God… Soo’s here isn’t she…”

Jessica only nodded and went back to chatting with Tiffany. The two girls left for the kitchen as they heard the loud noises of Taeyeon being tackled by the kkab and shikshin.

~~~~~~~

Sunny and Yoona ran around the yard happily playing on the small playground that the Yuri had built by hand. Sungmin and Heechul were not very far away as they were playing basketball against the twins.

Seohyun cautiously approached the playground with her Keroro in one hand and a beautiful daisy that she had picked in the other. She stood at the playground and stared at the doe-eyed girl who was racing up the slide. Seohyun took a deep breath and finally made her way over to the two girls.

“Hywunnie~!” exclaimed Yoona.

She scrambled down the slide and greeted Seohyun with a large hug and kiss on the cheek. The later blushed deeply and looked the ground.

“I… umm… I… happy birthday Yoong…” whispered Seohyun.

She held up the daisy.

Yoona’s eyes widened at the sight of the flower and turned up in its familiar alligator smile.

“OMO~! Soooo pwetty~!!! Thwank you Hywunnie~!”

Sunny came running up to the younger girls.

“Hey Hyunnie~!”

Seohyun glared at Sunny, while Sunny only laughed amused.

“Hello Sunny-unnie… it’s Seohyun.”

Sunny smiled.

“But Yoongie called you Hyunnie… why can’t I?”

Seohyun turned bright red and started to stutter. Sunny started to laugh, while Yoona stared at her friends with curiosity…

~~~~~~~~

“SICA-UNNIE~!”

Jessica turned around and saw her younger sister running towards her.

Krystal hugged her elder sister.

"KRYS!! Oh my gosh! When did you get here?!? Where's Sulli???"

Sulli came into view holding a small little girl, who seemed to be fast asleep.

"Hello Jessica-unnie!" greeted Sulli cheerfully.

"Our plane landed an hour ago and we came directly here! We're going to move in tomorrow," said Krystal excitedly.

The younger Jung placed an arm around her wife and daughter.

"Unnie! This is my daughter, Hyomin!"

Jessica squealed excitedly as Sulli transfered the small girl into her arms.

"Omo! She's grown so much!! So precious Soojung-ah!!"

Krystal flashed a proud grin and hugged Sulli.

"So where's my favorite niece?"

Jessica smiled and nodded towards the yard.

"They're playing out there. Sulli-ah do you want me to take Hyomin to Yoona's room? She can nap there."

Sulli smiled.

"That would be great!"

~~~~~

Currently the birthday girl was laughing her head off as Amber spun her around in circles as Victoria chased worriedly after the two chodings.

Suddenly Yoona's eyes sparkled even brighter as she spotted her favorite aunts in the world!

The little girl clambered down and ran all the way to Krystal and Sulli.

"AWUNTIE JWUNGIE! AWUNTIE SWULLI!!!!"

Krystal picked up Yoona and Sulli kissed her cheek.

"Hey Yoong!"  

"Kyaaaaah~! Yoongie is hwappy two swee you!! Where's cwousin Hywomin??"

"Minnie is asleep but she'll wake up and play with you soon, kay?" added Sulli.

Krystal nodded and bounced the little girl, making her giggle.

"So heard it's your birthday today my little aligator, guess what Aunt Jungie got you?"

Yoona's eyes grew wide as Sulli produced a Rilakkuma blow up playhouse.

"OMO!!!! THWANK YOU SWOOOOOO MWUCH!!! AWUNTIES ARE THE BWEST!!!! MWAH~! MWAH~! MWAH~!"

Yoona held the box and ran over to her appa.

Krystal and Sulli laughed as Amber and Victoria made their way over.

"You know Yuri is going to kill you... That thing is going to take forever to set up!" said Amber laughing hysterically.

"We know!" said Krystal chortling.

"Why do you think we got it?"