Happiness

Can You Wait For Me Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

 

 

A wheelchair?

 

Is he paralyzed?

 

Can't walk?

 

 

I froze for a while because i don't know if he's paralyzed. Thats why he always sit on his chair all day watching everything. I saw him moving slightly from his chair to reach the wheelchair. And with his upper body strength and both of his hand he lifted his body to transfer. With one move he successfully sit on his wheelchair. Actually, i bit shocked when saw him in that state. But with his independence i'm glad not to worry about his disability.

 

"Is it the first time you see a disabled person?" My mind scattered when he asked that. No..its not my first time saw it. Even maknae before he died he was on wheelchair for the rest his life. But now i didn't expect its going to be like this.

 

"No...." I shook my head and smile.

 

"I see pity eyes on you, i don't need that" he said while he adjusted his position on his wheelchair and continue to manage his legs on footplate. The waitress give him a jacket and hoodie. He wear it and looking to a mirror. After a while he take his deep breath and smile. "I'm ready....come on...." He started to push the wheels straight to the main door. But before he reach the door he stops. "Today i don't get my car, do you?"

 

"Oh..yes...my car is on the opposite the restaurant..." I walk to approach him and open the door. And we walk together.

 

When we reached the car, i just stand again without doing something. I just too confused what should i do. Should i help him to get in the car? I open the door and he start to adjust his position to get in.

 

"Let me help you" the words came suddenly and i approach him slowly.

 

"No thanks. I can handle it. I just can't walk. It doesn't mean i can't do anything. If i really need a help, i will ask you"

 

"Oh...sure.." I steps back and waiting him to get in. I saw him so easily to get in the car. And make his position comfortable. After he finished, i take his wheelchair and put into baggage. I get into the car and start the machine. I glances to him and he just look at to the window.

 

"Fortunately tonight have good weather. There're moon and stars above.  I'll take you to the lake. The lake will sparkling" he said with smile lightly.

 

"Ok...you can give me the direction" 

 

 

 

We arrived at the lake after i drove about fifteen minutes. I don't know why i'm so nervous when i'm talking with him. Maybe i'm so happy to see him and now i hang out with him. He told me the truth about the lake. Its really beautiful at night. And today its sparkling because the moon and stars. I run to the side of the lake and taking a deep breath. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter