Nice Meeting

Can You Wait For Me Again?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV

 

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. Its not a dream. He's in front of me. His pale face, black hair, eyes bag, his smile....everything is same, but I think he's younger and more slim. Now i just standing nervous, looked at him without blinking.

 

"Sir....this is your bill"

 

I heard his smooth voice, made me startled suddenly.

 

"Oh...here's the money...." I saw him again with smile and give the money.

 

"Here's your change and thank you for coming today...hope you'll come again soon" he smiled cutely and give his hand. I shake the hand with trembling and I don't know how to act.

 

"Sure i will, your place is nice, i love it"

 

"Really? Thank you, you have to try other foods"

 

"Off course, see you next time"

 

Actually I didn't want to leave the place early, I wanted to talk again with him. But seemed he too busy. I walked slowly leaving the restaurant and stop when I reached the main door. I saw him again and it made me happy.

 

I walked slowly leaving the restaurant to my hotel. I still couldn't believe what happened just now. Should i go back to the restaurant?. No..no..he just another person...he is not my maknae. But...why....this heart.....haisshhh.... I just need a complete sleep and tomorrow i'll forget everything.

 

 

 

I look at the clock and it shows 1 am. So it maybe four hours i just stared to blank wall and still couldn't sleep. Maknae.....you said that you had a surprise. Is that your surprise? The same person with you? The same smile that i couldn't forget? You always make me curious. You don't have to make a surprise for me. I just want you to come. Just you.

 

I wake up with swollen eyes again. Maybe its the hundred times. Just crying can make me feel better. Maknae.....i miss you.

 

I don't know why, but now i ended in front of the restaurant and it still close. I read the sign "CLOSED". It made me a bit disappointed. "I will back here at lunch"

 

 

 

I just walking around at the village since the restaurant will open in three hours again. At first i planned to climb the mountain and camping for a while. But after the night, i forget about my plan and in the end with just walking around the village without any destination. But its a nice village, make me pleasant and i never regret to come again. And of course because i often came here with maknae. 

 

Maknae again........

Because only him in my mind......only him that can make me smile....only him can make me back to the world.

 

 

I see my watch and gladly its almost lunch. I don't know why it make me smile a bit and make me happy. I just walking through the road with hurry. What happened with me?

 

 

I'm so nervous when i walk into the restaurant. I search the empty table and i find it, in the corner and straight to the cashier. I smile and my heart pounding fast. I saw him. I saw him with his bright and cute smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter