o23 ~ Forget Me Not

♡ єχσgℓσвαℓ12 Admin Search One Shot Writing Contest! ♡

Forget Me Not


 

Tomorrow night, your school will celebrate your school prom. Since your school was only exclusively for girls. You will assume and be surprise for your prom date. You don't have any ideas who will be your date for that night until you decided just to ignore that.

Your girl friends as well as your classmates has a hint for those boys who will be meet you up in the afternoon to ask girls from your school to be your their perspective dates a couple of hour before the prom.

As you prepare at night you suddenly saw a group of boys along your walk to your home. They was so busy talking and they really practicing hard of their dance cotillion so they will not be embarass and to avoid mistake will dancing.

One of this boys took an eye on you while you walk as the moment you almost pass them, it's just like the time was certainly slows down the moment you have an eye to eye contact and in which he didn't keep out of you. As you passes by, you try to look back and you saw that boy still looking at you and he suddenly smiles. His smile was perfect, it was predetermine. And suddenly you bump into a light post. He immediately come to you and help you to get up. He tries to comfort you if happen that you were hurt.

His soft voice was too calm and really soothes you. Without any words you just replied a smile and proceed walking.

You really felt so embarass for that moment until a thought was sink in into your mind.

"I think I know him, I know that we somehow met before but I really don't know the exact thing but I feel that we knew each other..."

At night, you were too busy to prepare you most elegant dress. You will wear a victorian era gown (partly like a ball gown use in the palace as royal families events) You also prepare your peacock finished masquerade mask.

When you were sleeping in a middle of the night, a dream was bother your tight sleep, it was that boy the same face you seen when you was in your grade school and the boy was turn to that boy whom helps you a while ago. Then you awake and say a name of "LAY!?, Who's Lay anyway?"

 

 

You keep on thinking but you just proceed in sleeping. At morning, Gou still thinks who was Lay in you then your mom heard you whispers that name. Your mom told you that he was once help you also when you stuck in a playground play cabin. He told you that when you were young, you said that "When I bacame a lady I wanted him to be my first date, my first man and to be my boyfriend someday..."

For that moment, you realized that a puppy love was blooms in your childhood days.

At school, the moment that everyone waited for. Everyone come at the reception hall of the villa nearby wearing different colors of their most stunning outfits with their most exquisite masquerade masks.

As you walk in the hall heading through the aisle of the red carpet wearing your emerald green and torquoise combination laced chiffton with swarovski gems victorian ball gown together your peacock finished masquerade mask, everyone was look to your undefying elegancy.

Meanwhile, the familiar group of boys together that boy last night was there your perception was right that they might be your school partner dates. The boys were rapidly ask your approval to their date but non of them you accept.

Your tired to wait for the last minute to have everyone their date for the night.

The night shines as the prom started, you look for him around but he is not on his seat then you decided just to have a walk for a while because you found the party kind of boring.

While heading to garden maze, you find yourself at lost until all of the sudden the boy from last night was their also wandering around find way out. You suddenly giggles when you saw his face seems at lost.

You said, "LAY!?"
He approaches you and repeat those smiles, "I thought you forgot me, I almost forget about you but since I saw you couple of days ago and the moment we saw each other I know that it was you..."
You just him without any reason. And he ask you for something, "I know that someday our promise to each other will come true, I can't be embarass by now but can you be my date?"

 

 

You grant his wish and help him to escape from the garden maze, heading again for the ball dance both of you dance waltz in full grace like no one watch you. You feel in that moment that you own the time and hoping that night will not end soon yet. Both of you were so happy that after years you find and meet again...

A few minutes, the ball king and queen will announce sooner, everyone was expecting for the best dresser of night who out shines in that evening. You were gladly nominated and crown as the queen while the king was his pal Sehun wins ny default whose your suitor for your love, but since you were waiting for the right time you just ignored him. You feel quite sad that he wasn't choose...

As the tradition the king and queen will dance alone in the event hall where everyone was all eyes on you. While dancing with Sehun, he ask you if he could redeem your sweet yes.

Somehow you find Sehun really sincere to you and he do all the efforts for you and now you don't know if you will choose Sehun's love for you despite of reuniting to your long lost love with Lay...

When the dance was over everyone was ask for a kiss from the king and queen, you simply say no but Sehun snatch a kiss from you and accidentally you face him and hits you at your lips instead of your cheeks.

Everyone feels that it was intimaye although it didn't to happen. As both of you explaning for it you saw Lay was about exits the event hall and you immediatelly follow him...

In a distant, you see him like he wasn't in himself. He just like jealous and suddenly you went in to the bushes to hide and let you hear what he says...

"Why I am affected? I should be happy for my pal but I am afraid that he discovers my unfaded love for _____, I know it was a long time ago but I never forget what I promise to her"

When you act to approach him Sehun came and Lay heard your voice denying of your just wandering around the bushes of the garden, then both of you go back to hall again.

Deep inside, your heart was flauntering, blushing all through Lay's words. You through that he will never remembers about it.

Before the night ends Sehun surprises you to announce to whole student body grabbing the opportunity to ask your answer if you could be his girlfriend.

Your mind wasn't think appropriately, you think that if you decline Sehun he will definitely embarass in front of everyone or if you accepts him he will not happen but Lay will not be given chances for that moment...

 

 

So you rather just accept it than to have a bigger problem. You were really worried about Lay's feeling since you knew that he still remembers what you both promise to each other. From that moment you and Sehun were officially in a relationship. The night ends with happiness and enjoyment.

The next morning, Sehun starts his duty as your boyfriend and you found it awkwardly. Since you were both starting, he just simply understand your side and you're adjusting evem in the mere fact that you were just doing it for him not to embarass at all.

You really feel sorry to Sehun as well as to Lay for not thinking critically. You just practical and think first of the feeling of others. Until a thought comes to in your mind to tell as soon as possible to Sehun your unfaded love of Lay but it may hurt him for the sudden decision.

As days and weeks passes, Sehun became more attach to you while you felt it bothers you more. The more time it consumes the chances that Lay will just draws from it and forget it all...

The next month, your courage was casted and you want to confess to Sehun about your feelings for Lay. But for unexpected reason a news was receive from their friend that Sehun and Lay was involve in a fight and both of them were at the hospital.

You were worried to them and you eventually rushed into hospital to visit them. Subsequently, both of the shares in the same room. How cruel the world for you but you have no choice but to go to Sehun even you know that Lay was much in pain especially the moment you've not for him...

In that moment, you feel the same way Lay was feeling that, you know that you were connect by a special love but you couldn't love each other. It wasn't the right time and the right moment at all. It's like both of you ripped. But you have no choice you were physically committed to Sehun...

 

 

Sehun tries to go around wishing to push his wheelchair. You see him badly but when you see Lay's condition it was worse. Even it was a play of fate between you and Lay you just stick for the moment to give your attention for Sehun but all you think is about Lay.

Sehun also forgots you to introduce to Lay as his pal but since it was obviously he just bears in mind that you do already knew each other. You as a girlfriend to Sehun you really feel his affection but you have doubt when it comes to yourself if you really did change what Sehun's deserves.

A week after, both of them were able to go out of hospitalization. They regain their energy and their wounds also heals. For once, you tried to talk to Lay but suddenly he avoids you. You think he was badly affects on your decisions but you knew he'll understand your situation.

As months passes by, it became harder for you because in yourself, you have doubt that you really learn to love Sehun even though your heart was for Sehun.

The moment comes for you final decision and you decided it all in all. You call Lay to confess. You both meet at park and you started chatting to each other, at first everything is about "How are yous.." until it upliftted to more serious talks...

You just stand on your words and said everything to Lay. Lay was regain his hope to you and he still mutual. For long time both of you kept that promise. Both of you reminisce the times of your childhood until the moment you met each other again. You enjoy the moment with him.

Unfortunately Sehun comes and saw both of you looks sweet to each other and eventually Sehun punch Lay's face accusing him of flirting you. One thing that you don't like to Sehun, his being too possessive attitude. You felt sorry and claims for his forgiveness and carries Sehun away from Lay.

You think that because of you, their friendship might get end...

 

 

Because of what happen, Sehun and you also quarrels. He want you to explain but he might be hurt if he will knee the truth but because the pushes you and accusing you of cheating on him you reveal the story once you told him before.

You tell again your story about your first love and you said it was Lay. Since then you were looking for Lay until you forgot his name but you'll never forgets the promise he once held to you that someday if time comes he'll be back for you.

Sehun a little bit of shame, all this time you were doing this because you were thinking of this feelings that he may get embarassed at all. Eventually he accepts the truth that he never have the chance to win your heart because it was reserve for someone in you future.

Sehun also reveals that he knows about it and he was afraid that you'll dump him inconsiderately but since the truth reveals he felt sorry for being selfish.

He let you go to Lay and suddenly Lay was only round waiting for you to come. Without any words you hug Lay tightly, both of you were so happy that after years your unfading promise to each other will happen...

After 10 years of being consistent for your love to each other both of you decide to make a new promise but in front of the altar and start a new chapter to be count on...

THE END

 


Name:Batrisya
Country:Malaysia

Age: 12
Title of the story: Forget me not