o24 ~ Sweet Luhan

♡ єχσgℓσвαℓ12 Admin Search One Shot Writing Contest! ♡

Sweet Luhan


Your POV

I am inside of EXO’s dorm and waiting for them to be home. I seated down in the couch and just listening to music with ear plugged. I slowly closed my eyes and I sleep… I opened my eyes and saw Luhan beside me sleeping. I just stay there and stared at him.

“I am really that handsome?” He asked. I widen my eyes because he’s awake.
“No. I was thinking that you’re so cute when you sleep.” I uttered and smile widely to him. 
“Yah. _______(Y/N) I am not cute. I am manly.” He said and furrowed his brows. I left out a chuckle because of his cuteness.
“Why are you laughing?” He asked.
“It’s because you’re even cuter when you’re angry.” I said to him and continued laughing at him. I saw his face started to get serious and he leaned closer to me. I stopped laughing and closed my eyes but he bumps his head to mine and laughed at me. 

“Yah.” 
“Do you really want a kiss from me?” He asked. I looked away and didn’t answer then I pouted. I felt a warm hugged from him.

“I’m sorry _____(Y/N). I was just playing around.” He said. I didn’t look at him nor replied and stayed there quietly. I am not in a mood because I am on my period and it starting to get hurt. 

“______(Y/N) I’m sorry.” He said. 
“It’s okay. Don’t do it again.” I uttered and faced him.
“_______(Y/N) are you okay? You look pale.” He said and starting to get worry. Curse this he started to notice it.

“Ahh. Yes. I’m okay.” I told him.
“Yah. You’re not okay. Where does it hurt?” He asked.
“Luhan. I’m okay. Don’t worry.” I told him. I tried my best to restrain the pain but it’s getting worse. 
“You’re not okay.” He uttered and I just stayed there silently.
“Are you on your period?” He asked. I just nod and started to blush. I remember that I didn’t bring any extra liner.

Luhan POV

I’m started to get worried because she look pale. I asked her if she is okay but she keeps on saying that she’s okay. I asked her if she’s on her period and she nod. I blush when she agreed and started to panic what to do. 

“What should I do?” I asked her and furrowed my eyes because I am worried. What should I do? I don’t know anything about this. She’s hurt.

“Luhan. Can you buy me a Liner? I forgot to bring extras.” She asked me and I nod.
“Okay, I’ll buy it. Do you want to rest at my room?” I asked her.
“It’s okay. I’ll just wait here.” She told me and I saw her cringing her nose in pain.
“Wait here okay.” I told her and didn’t wait for her reply. I run out to the nearest store.

I arrived at the store and I go directly to where the liner is. There are so many kinds of it. I don’t know what she uses. Does she use this? Or this? Arrgh. I don’t know anything about this. I put all kinds of liner in the basket and headed to the cashier. The cashier girl widens her eyes when she saw me buying this. I am planning to buy a medicine for menstrual cramps. Should I ask her about it?Maybe she will think I am a gay. My image is ruined but I don’t have time for that. My girlfriend is in pain right now.


“Umm.. D-do you have some medicine for menstrual cramps? I asked her shyly.
“We have but I suggest that you should just buy chocolate. I eat it when I have menstrual cramps.” She said.
“Okay, thanks. I’ll go get some chocolates.” I told her and headed my way to the chocolate section. There are many kinds of chocolate. I don’t know what to buy for her so I pick up any kinds of chocolate and bring it to the cashier. She widens her eyes again because I bought too many. I paid the cashier and run my way to the dorm. 

I saw her still cringing her nose in pain. I put down what I bought on the table. I handed her some chocolates.

“Here. Eat this. The cashier girl told me that if you eat chocolate it will lessen the pain.” I told her.
“But Luhan you bought many of it.” She said.
“I don’t know what kind of chocolate you like so I bought all kinds of it. I’m sorry.” I apologized. She started eating the chocolate.
“It’s okay.” She uttered.
“Thank you Luhan.” She added.
“Welcome. It’s my first time to buy those kinds of things.” I told her and touch my nape. I didn’t hear a reply but she stared and laughs at me.
“Am I that cute?” I asked shyly.
“No. I think you’re manly.” She uttered and she finished eating her chocolate then gives me that priceless smile. I leaned closer to her and I saw she didn’t close her eyes.

“Close your eyes.” I told her.
“No. You’re probably kidding around.” She mumbled.
“Well, if you think so.” I whispered to her and crashed my lips to hers. I saw her eyes slowly closing down. After a minute, broke the kiss and saw her blushing.

“It’s so sweet.” I uttered.
“Yah! Luhan!” She yelled at me.
“Are you okay now?” I asked her.
“Yeah. Thanks to you.” She said and she gives me a quick peck on the lips.


Name: Kathlyn Denise Isaac
Country: Philippines
Age: 14
Title of one shot: Sweet Luhan