005

I Love You, Monkey!

When dinner was served, Injoo sat beside me. Saera whom just got back from work took her seat across Injoo. Apparently, Injoo's parents had returned back to Australia, living her again this time. Truthfully, I felt sorry for ruining her family vacation. Because I don't want her to leave me. I realized at that time what she's going to do. I'm a truly desperate.

Mom passed over our rice. Dad was too focused on his phone God knows what inside. Eventually, the dinner started like usual. At this rate, I could have forgot that I'm lying. Like really, I didn't really loss my memories. It's just a self-defense, from what I called it.

"Baekhyunnie, how's your school today?" Mom asked, interjected my thoughts. Mom was just too good to be true. She really did take care of Saera and me a lot. Not to mention, Injoo too.

"It was," I paused as Injoo stabbed her fork into the meat. "Fine." It was more like a question than a statement. Injoo gulped down a piece of meat as she looked away. It was obvious, she still feel bad after she knows that I've been waiting for her since class ended. Injoo, you're really gullible aren't you?

"Injoo honey, I hope our Baekhyun didn't trouble you today." Mom talked to her. Mom  "No no. Not at all." Injoo meekly smiled. 

Of course she would say so. Thinking back, she'd really changed a lot. I remember back then Injoo was just a small petite girl who's always trailed behind me like a good puppy she was. I used to hate that. But that was back then before she moved. Once Injoo moved, I realized they were so many things about her that I never thought would changed. She no longer trailed behind me like a lost puppy, no more hitting me when she finds something funny, nor her toothy grinned when I said something funny. It's all had changed.

Then, I regretted it for pushing her away. The last word I told her before she moved might sounded bad but I was just a kid at that time. A cruel hearted Byun Baekhyun. 

The dinner ended shortly right after because there is still a lot of things to do. Furthermore, Ivy Club will started the hectic practise schedule tomorrow.

+ + + + +

Like other morning, students scattered into their class as soon as the bell ring for the second time. But that's nothing really. The worst part is that when history lesson began. You know, for some reason history is like my sleeping pill. As soon the teacher started reading the textbook I'll seriously become a sleep deprived I am.

I wonder how in the world could Injoo became so interested in this lesson. I find nothing interesting, really. With the world war and so on, I could not understand a piece of this. 

She seemed so immersed with what the teacher is talking about. Her attention is totally for history at this time. I won't win, for sure. 

+ + + + +

"You know that your competition is coming in a few days, right Injoo?" I heard her instructor asked her. Injoo silently bit her lip inwardly. If only I didn't tied her around me, she won't be skipping her training. I felt bad as her instructor kept on babbling and venting her anger on Injoo.

"It was not her fault." I came out from my hiding place. It wasn't like I was eavesdropping. I just happened by passing the pool when I heard loud voices booming. 

Injoo turned around, her body was totally wet from her swimming practised. "Baekhyun," her eyes were as wide as . 

"She helped me the whole time since I had came out from the hospital. You should have venting your anger on me."

The instructor was quiet. Maybe she doesn't know what else can she says. I got my point. The instructor heaved a deep breathe and walk away.

"You should tell her that I was being a burdensome." I noted her. Injoo closed . I walked towards where her towel was. I took it and wrapped it perfectly around her shoulders. "Go change. You'll catch a cold." 

She gazed into my eyes for a moment before went to the changing rooms.

Less than fifteen minutes, Injoo was already wearing her long sport pants and a violet shirt. Her hair was still damp.

"Let's go home," She told me before we walked next to each other.

On our way out from the hallway, Bomi was walking towards our direction in her ballet suit. Thankfully, she wore a jacket on her upper tops. "Baekhyunnie!" Bomi shouted excitedly.

, I bit my lip silently. Injoo too stopped in her track. "Baekhyunnie, it's been a long time I have not seen you. I miss you, jagiya." she pouted.

I saw Injoo winced when Bomi uttered the word 'jagiya' cutely. She probably was confused by now. I called her 'jagiya' just a few days ago. "Oh, Injoo. It's you." Bomi stated. There was a slight hint of dislike in her voice.

"We will get going now, Bomi ah. See you again." I said one last time before dragging blunt Injoo along with me. Her eyes flitted to our hands. I didn't realized that I had clasped our hands together till I saw her eyes. Maybe she's the one for me. I love how her hands perfectly fitted in mine.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey everyone! To new subscribers, thank you for subscribing. And a big HELLO to everyone.