Baby Don't Go~

Baby Don't Go~

YOUR POV

Here I am, gloomily walking back to the house WE shared. Yeap! WE! I’m living with my boyfriend Do Kyungsoo but I call him D.O oppa. I just came back from the hospital. I have lung cancer… I don’t smoke or anything. The doctor told me that the most likely cause is because I inherited from my Mother. My Mom died of lung cancer and my Dad suicide due to depression over my Mom’s death. I have been hiding this well from D.O oppa for 20 days. The doctor only gave me 20 days to live and today’s the last day. I’lI die at midnight… I don’t want to make D.O oppa worry so I’ll leave him.

“I’m home~” I said and entered the house. “Hey babe~” D.O oppa said happily. “Oppa, did you cry? Your eyes and nose are red.” I looked at him suspiciously. He shook his head before replying “The drama was just too sad.” He fake sniffled. “Aye~ Oppa is such a softie. Oppa~ Can we go to the café to grab something to drink?” I asked him. He chuckled and nodded. He grabbed his car keys and we headed to the nearby café. “What do you want?” he asked me. “Caramel Macchiato~” I chimed happily. “OK.” D.O oppa said and went to order our drinks. Sigh…. It’s the last time I’ll be able to spend time with him. He came back with our drinks and placed it on the table. I then started to cough furiously. I went to the toilet and saw my hands covered with blood…. I washed the blood of my hands and headed back to the table.

“Kwenchana? Should we head back home now?” D.O asked as he looked at me worriedly. I smiled at him “Is it okay with you?” “Of course! Kaja~” D.O said and supported me all the way to the car. Once we reached my room, I wriggled out of his grasp. “Let’s break up.” I said trying my best not to sound sad. “W-what?” D.O stuttered. “I said let’s break up.” I spat and glared at him. “Wae??? Why all of the sud-“ “Hahaha! You think I actually had feelings for you? It was all a lie. Well, I had fun.” I smirked. “Yah. Yoon Hae Min. Do you think I’m stupid? DO YOU THINK I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU’RE BREAKING UP WITH ME?!?!” D.O shouted, his eyes flaring with anger with tears streaming down too. I admit I felt a bit scared that time. Did he know the reason. I glared at him. “WHAT?! HATRED IS THE REASON I’M BREAKING UP WITH YOU.” I glared at him for the last time before I stood up and walked towards the door.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms wrapped on my waist from behind “Don’t leave me… Don’t leave me as if I’m a ghost…Don’t leave me just because you’re…sick…” D.O begged. So he knew, he knew I was diagnosed with this sickness.

D.O’S POV

I knew that she was sick. Not a sickness that can be cured, but a sickness which takes away your life. How I found out? I’ll tell you.

Flashback start

I woke up because of the sunlight streaming on my face. I smiled and stretched. I headed to the bathroom to wash up then headed to my girlfriend’s room. “Hae Min-ah? Oppa’s coming in.” I said and twisted the door knob. I went in and Hae Min was nowhere in sight. I headed to her study table and saw a sticky note with the words saying

‘D.O oppa, I’m going out for a while. I’ll be back soon^^’

I smiled after reading the note. I looked at her table and saw it so messy. I shook my head in amusement before tidying her table up. I was cleaning her files when suddenly paper slipped out. I picked it up and saw that ‘Seoul Hospital’ was on top. I read it and fell to my knees in the end. I found out..I found out something I’d hated the most. My girlfriend, my everything, my source of happiness is going to leave me…. She’s leaving me because she is diagnosed with lung cancer. The worst news is that, she hid it from me too well till today, her last day. I just cried and cried, telling myself it isn’t true and headed downstairs to wait for her to come home.

Flashback End

I wrapped my arms around her waist and begged ”Don’t leave me… Don’t leave me as if I’m a ghost…Don’t leave me just because you’re…sick…” My tears were already streaming down my face. She’s my everything. I never wanted to lose her. “I know…you have lung cancer, right? Today is your last day, right? So why are you leaving me? Why are you leaving me as if I’m nothing to you. It hurts…Hae Min-ah…” I asked while sobbing. She took my arms of her waist and said “I’m sorry” and ran off, slamming the door behind her. Am I gonna stay here, just like that? No way. I ran after her. I ran and ran but couldn’t find her. I ran frantically with tears streaming down my face while shouting her name. “ Hae Min-ah! Hae Min-ah!”  I don’t care about all the weird stares the other people are giving me.

I ran and ran till I saw a familiar body on the side of the road. “HAE MIN-AH!!!!!” I screamed and ran to her. I placed her head on my lap and started patting her face so she would wake up. She fluttered her eyes open weakly and looked at me. “O-op-oppa…” she muttered. “Hae Min-ah? Can you hear me?” I asked her with tears streaming down my face. I hated it. I hated to see her in this condition. “M-mi-mianhae….” she said. I her hair and shook my head “ No! Don’t say that… You’re not leaving me… You’re never gonna leave me!!!” I said. I quickly fished out my hand phone and called the ambulance. “Be strong! Be strong for me!! You’re never gonna leave me!” I sobbed. Hae Min then started to cough furiously and blood came out. “M-mianhae…” She said before blacking out. “ANDWAE!!!!” I screamed and felt her pulse. It was very faint but she was still not dead. The ambulance came and they took her to the hospital.

I waited and waited while sobbing. They pushed her into the emergency ward. The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my daze. The doctor came out and I ran to him “How is she?” I asked calmly. “I’m sorry… I can only spare you a few last minutes with her…” The doctor said gloomily, bowed and walked away. I walked into the room where she was calmly. “O-oppa?” she -called. I nodded and sat next to her. She smiled and said “What a pathetic girlfriend I-“ ”No you’re not.” I cut her off. “You were more than I can ever ask for.” I sobbed.  She weakly reached out to wipe my tears and said “L-live h-happily for me.” She said with tears streaming down her face too. I nodded gloomily. She smiled and motioned for me to come closer and I did as I was told. She kissed me on the lips gently but sweetly when suddenly the heart monitor beeped the longest beep and showed a straight line. I pulled away and cried “ANDWAE!!!! HAE MIN-AH!!!!! BABY DON’T GO!!!!”

1994 – 2013

R.I.P Yoon Hae Min

A great daughter and lovely girlfriend

I caressed her tombstone and planted a soft kiss. I smiled and got up. “I’ll live happily for you Yoon Hae Min. Saranghae~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N *sobs* That was a sad story… I hoped you enjoyed my story. Subscribe, comment and do upvote. Thank you for reading my story. Support my other stores too^^ I LOVE YA’ALL!!! SARANGHAE!!!!