Surrounded

Perfection ★ [Currently on hiatus]

 

Kyuhyun’s room (A/N: This is only in my imagination, ok? xD) was nicer than you had thought. It wasn’t very big but it was neat and clean. His bed was placed by the wall not far from the single window. On the other side of the room there was a desk with a large computer screen and all other necessary stuff that could be needed for online gaming. Beside the desk there was a bookshelf which seemed to contain fan gifts as well as books and CDs.

There was also a drawer not far from the bed, which you guessed contained... clothes? Well, at least it seemed to contain underwear… You stared (like this --> O_O) at the blue underwear that was hanging out. Kyuhyun turned around and followed your stare and noticed his underwear. His face flushed in red as he quickly went over and pulled them in and then shut the drawer. 

“Ehrr… why don’t you sit on the bed?” Kyuhyun said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. It was his first time having a girl (except from his mom and the cleaning lady) in his room.

“Yeah.. sure” you said and sat down. To be honest, it was your first time in a guy’s room as well.

Kyuhyun pulled out the computer chair at turned it around and sat down as he faced you.

“So… what do you wanna do?” He asked.

“I don’t know, you were the one to pull me in here” you answered  in an amused tone. Kyuhyun’s face turned a bit redder.   “Would you rather have followed Heechul intro his room and played with him?”

The way Kyuhyun said “played” made your face turn red and Kyuhyun smirked satisfied. “Of course you’d rather spend your time with me, right?” Kyuhyun grinned as he bent forward, popping his elbows on his knees making his face rest in his palms. He looked kinda silly in that angle with that grin, but also… cute.

“Yeah, right” you laughed and pushed his head. Kyuhyun laughed with you.

Your eyes suddenly caught something sticking out from the space between the desk and the bookshelf. “What’s that?”

Kyuhyun turned around and pulled out a rectangular case. He put it in his lap, opened it and pulled out a Clarinet.

“Can you play?” you asked curiously. “Right now? I don’t know, I haven’t played in a while…” Kyuhyun answered. “Whoa, the big star is afraid?” You smirked and nudged him. “OF COURSE NOT!”

You chuckled. He was so easy to read (more like manipulate) sometimes.

Kyuhyun put the clarinet to his lips and started playing “the moon represents my heart”.

You had to admit, he was good. Really good, to be honest. You looked at him in amazement and daze. You hadn’t seen him like this before. He had a serious but still sincere expression on his face, like it was only him and the music, soothing both of your senses. You could listen to this, all day long if you were able to. (To be truly honest you could LOOK at him like that all day long too.)

 He played the last tone and looked at you. You seemed a bit shocked as you kept staring at him like he was Godzilla. “What? Was I that bad?” He said with a disappointed look and bit his lip. “Huh? No!! You were great, really!” You said with a genuine smile and put up both of your thumbs. You couldn’t believe that this annoying singer boy would actually be talented in anything else than thinking too high of himself. Maybe he wasn’t that bad after all.

“I know I’m great, I’m the one and only Cho Kyuhyun!” He stated as he leaned back on his chair and put his hands behind his neck with a satisfied smirk.

You rolled your eyes at him. Maybe he still was that conceited and cocky singer boy, after all.

 

After Kyuhyun put his clarinet back in its case the door suddenly flung open and three guys strode into Kyuhyun’s room. You recognized them as the inhumanly cute one, Sungmin, the turtle-guy, Yesung and… Heechul. You didn’t even know how to describe that guy.

“ YAH! Doesn’t anyone know how to knock?” Kyuhyun said annoyed and glared at them.

“We know how to, we just don’t want to!” Heechul said as he smoothly glided down on the bed and put an arm around your shoulder. “Hey Babe~”

Before Kyuhyun could protest you harshly shoved Heechul away. Famous or not, you wasn’t that found of people you barely knew calling you ‘Babe’.

Kyuhyun choked a laugh while Sungmin looked at you with big eyes.

“Look Ddangkoma, Heechul-hyung looks like you!” Yesung said happily as Heechul was swaying on his back on Kyuhyun’s bed. Sungmin went over to the bed to help Heechul up. He might be cute but he was definitely strong, ‘cuz when he pulled his hyung up he used a bit too much force and they both crashed on the floor. Yesung looked between Ddangkoma and the dorks on the floor. “Now they both look like you!”

You laughed in entertain. You hadn’t met guys this crazy and funny before.

“You guys are weird, you know that?” Kyuhyun said as he tried to pull both of his hyungs on their feet.

“Yeah, but at least we aren’t wearing dresses” Heechul smirked and nodded at Kyuhyun who still was in his granny clothes. Kyuhyun immediately let go of Heechul who fell back and only pulled Sungmin up.

“So this is the treatment I get for coming to tell you that the dinner is ready?” Heechul said in a ‘oh-no-you-didn’t’-voice.

“lol, you should’ve just said so as fast as you came in!” Kyuhyun said happily. “~~~~~~-ah, do wanna have dinner here?” “Uhh.. is that okay?” you asked. You actually felt a bit hungry. The last you ate was that piece of birthday-cake you had for breakfast.

“Sure, Ryeowook is a great cook! I’m sure he don’t mind” Kyuhyun grabbed your hand and lead you to the kitchen. You could he the other three follow close behind. You were even sure you heard Sungmin giggle a bit.

 

When you entered the kitchen there was plates, rice and side-dishes everywhere. Ryeowook didn’t seem surprised that you would be eating with them.

“Go ahead and sit down wherever you want” he smiled at you, waving with a cooking-spoon.

“Thank you” you smiled back and sat down. When you turned around you saw Heechul sitting beside you. “You don’t mind, do you?”

“No…”

 “YES, I DO.” You were cut off by Kyuhyun who suddenly appeared behind Heechul and pulled him backwards.

When Kyuhyun came back, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were already sitting on each side of you.

“Hyuuuuuungs!”

 

 

After having the dinner with Super Junior you were fully convinced that there wasn’t a normal person in this group. You hadn’t laughed this much for I while. Half of the dinner time was about snatching food from the side-dishes (or someone else) before they were emptied. The other half was about convincing Yesung to not try to feed the spicy kimchi and other food to his turtle.

You, Ryeowook and Heechul were doing the dishes and Kyuhyun was standing a bit behind watching.

“~~~~~~-ah, you don’t have to do that, Wookie has Heechul helping him for once.”

You turned to him and smiled. “But I want to, you guys let me eat here so..” You shrugged and turned back to the sink.

“Yah, lazy--dongsaeng-ah, you could help to, you know?” Heechul hollered over his shoulder.

“Naaah, I don’t want to” Kyuhyun said. “Then why are you being here?” Heechul turned around.

“I just don’t want to leave ~~~~~~ in the same room as you, you player!”

“You know you’re kind of overprotective? Like a boyfriend…” Heechul said and blinked at Kyuhyun.

You rolled your eyes as you washed a plate. Yeah, right. You and Singer boy as girlfriend-boyfriend? Ppppppffft! ….Though it sounded kind of.. nice. *WHAT AM I THINKING?!* You grip around the plate hardened. *I’m probably only a bit affected by the weird-ness surround me.. at least I hope so.*

 

Suddenly Leeteuk came back into the kitchen.

“Kyuhyun-ah, did any of the reporters see you bringing ~~~~~~ into the dorm?”

“I don’t think so” Kyuhyun said.

“The thing is… there’s a lot of reporters outside of the dorm.” Leeteuk told, an continued: “I don’t think it’s a good thing if they see her coming out of our dorm.” He nodded at you.

The leader and Kyuhyun exchanged looks and the looked at you.

“~~~~~~-ah, do you wanna sleep over here?”